Amazing Weekend -- 6 Loads And A Mystery Bruise Along The Way

joethomas

Just finished up with one of my busiest and sex-filled weekends in a long time and got some great fun along the way. Even started to notice a big bruise on my right chest -- hopefully it's the result of hot sex this weekend, but damned if I know how I got it.

Friday started with a 20-year-old athletic black top coming to my place. We'd been trying to meet up for months after chatting on A4A, and the wait was worth it. Flat on my back, legs in the air and feeling his arms and abs as he pumped his 9 inches steadily, it wasn't long before we both erupted. Load No. 1 complete.

With my roommate at work for a few more hours, I wanted to make the most of having the house to myself, so I hit up a FB that I've seen probably 8 or 10 times now. Tall, well-built white guy and packing 8 1/2 inches himself and gets rock hard without even trying. He lasts about 15 minutes, and after trying to hold off longer, couldn't hold it and shot deep.

Saturday mid-afternoon I got a text from last night's 20-year-old black top. He was bored at home and watching football, and he said the games were making him want to fuck. So with the roommate at a concert downtown, I invite the kid over and we have an exact repeat of last night. Same position, same everything, and it was perfect.

That night I had plans to meet a committed couple who I'd been wanting to be with for months. Work schedules always got in the way, but we finally made firm plans to meet at their place. Both versatile tops, mid-40s, both on the bear-ish side, which is a fun change of pace for me lately. I get there and we all immediately click, talking about football and just casual chit-chat over a glass of wine. Finally the clothes come off, and they both take turns tagging my ass. They'd said earlier that they were both undetectable, and neither wanted condoms, so I obliged. One had a PA, which felt amazing, the other had pierced nipples that I couldn't stop pinching and fondling the entire time (and he loved it). Between the two of them, they probably spent 45 minutes fucking me before finally shooting. We laid in bed for another 30 minutes making chit chat before I left. We agreed that we definitely want this to happen again.

Even though my ass was starting to feel a bit sore at this point, I hopped on Grindr just to see who was on, and immediately a 25-year-old hit me up. Cute enough guy, white, 25 or 26, said he was vers and looking for company. I wasn't far away at that point, so I headed his way. I knock on the door and turn the knob and immediately see him sucking the dick of a beautiful black kid, probably 21 or 22 I'd guess. So while the host sucked, I walked in and didn't say a word as I stripped the hot kid's shirt off and start running my fingers up and down his abs and chest while I kissed his neck. He had to be at least 9 or 10 inches and easily the thickest beer-can dick I've seen in a while.

I don't have a lot of experience in 3-ways, so I'm not sure exactly what etiquette is, but after about 10 or 15 minutes of watching the other guy suck his dick, I was ready to get pounded (my assumption was that the hot kid was a top, or at least versatile). So I suggested we all head to the bedroom, and while the host stopped off in the bathroom, I laid down on my back and watched as the hot kid slid up between my legs, spit on his deck, lifted my legs over his shoulders and slowly pushed inside me. He felt amazing, and with my ass already lubed from the earlier tops, he felt smooth as silk. The host walked into the room within about 2 minutes, laid down beside me and started lubing his ass. The hot kid took the hint, pulled out and went to slowly push into the host, but that didn't last long. After about 30 seconds of trying, the host said he couldn't take it because it was too big. So the hot kid moved back to me while the host jerked off watching my ass get stretched and worked over by the hot kid's tool. Within about 10 minutes his pace picked up, and he asked if he could cum in me. Of course, I said yes, and felt him shoot probably the biggest load I've had all weekend.

He pulled out and walked into the bathroom, and next thing I know the host has his face and tongue buried in my ass and licking out the day's results. Little did he know he was sucking out 4 loads from that day, not just one. After all that, I was exhausted and ready to go home and collapse. Today, my ass is definitely sore, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...