Dark Room Or Otherwise Totally Anon Sex

BadInBrooklyn

I am very big on anon sex and love darkrooms. I am a size queen and do like to suck a guy first and gauge his size and check that his dick is not covered with sores but other than that am pretty much open to anything. I have had a couple of scenes in darkrooms taking on hugely hung guys who must have been pushing 80.

My start in gay sex was giving glory hole blowjobs in video stores. I cared a lot about the cock that came through the hole - plus marks for size, foreskin and men of colour- but not much about the men they were connected to.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole point of darkrooms for me is the anonymity and the need to breed.as long as there is a stiff cock wanting to fuck me I am in pig heaven.for me, the trolls are my ideal because it is all about the sex and giving them the chance to fuck me with their sleazy cocks and give me their cum.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Defenitely! I wanna be the slut taking loads, not love... I don't need to hear their live story...

I need their sloppy cum inside and I need to be used by multiple dick to make me feel used and slutty. That is all that matters to me.

Nothing hotter than getting fucked and taking loads in a darkroom by multiple strangers.

Edited by ff-whole

The whole point of darkrooms for me is the anonymity and the need to breed.as long as there is a stiff cock wanting to fuck me I am in pig heaven.

Yes I totally agree I do not care who fucks me old or young,  guys with big or small cocks, anyone goes . I take it all as that is what anonymous sex is about for me in any case.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...