Bottoms: How Do You Clean Up Before Sex?

Brooklyn Baby

I produce a lot of it. I don't like it because it creates a mess, most guy think it's shit and it doesn't smell very good either.

If there is that strong a smell--I wonder if you are as cleaned out as you think.  Everybody is different, but I have never noticed an unpleasant smell with it when the man is clean out and producing fresh mucus.

Everybody is different, but I have never noticed an unpleasant smell with it when the man is clean out and producing fresh mucus.

I tend to agree, I have also never noticed an unpleasant smell, but the guy must have cleaned properly.

I do not know if ones diet can play a role ?

Guest BareSissyEefje

I give myself an enema 3 times a week and douche and prep my pussy with vaseline before going on a date/cruising. No mucus, clean and pre lubed, only need to spit on the top's dick and let him slide in.

Guest outdatedaccount

Mucus is normal but a really excessive amount can indicate a sexual infection as well.  

There are factors that play into butt cleaning.  I am usually trying to clean out for a whole night of getting fucked, so I do my cleaning with several waves of waste flushing with breaks in between. 

Diet:

Some guys will fast before nights they go out.  Many are careful about what they eat the day or two before.  Greasy fried foods obviously make waste greasy/fatty.  Veggies tend to make cleaner waste. 

Speed of the individual's digestive tract:

How long does it take that burger or salad to come back out?  This is something you'll have to figure out for yourself by observation.  If you are the kind that eats and burger and immediately have to spend time on the throne, you are probably on the fast side. 

Length of time it needs to stay clean:

Just one guy you can probably do a more limited quick cleaning.   Multiple guys over a long time needs a deeper long lasting clean.

Type of activity bottom engages in:

Extreme insertions and fisting activity go deeper and are likely to push waste out if not thoroughly deep cleaned. 

Density of the stool:

There affects how easily you can flush out waste and how many passes it might take to get a really good cleaning. 

• 1 month later...