A Hitchhiking Boy And His Bear Ride...

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

The story below did almost happen to me, but I chickened out, now regretting it and wondering what might have happened. I was 21 at that time.

Early in the morning I woke up from a very bad night. I was hitchhiking the day before and got stuck at petrol station with on the opposite road a tire repair company. I tried to sleep in one of the large old tires and when I woke up, sore all over my body, I was dirty and black from the old rubber. I had a good wash up in the shower of the petrol station.

Soon I was putting up my thumb again looking for a ride to the next town, some 500 kilometres away.

The car that stopped right in front of me was driven by a big guy a little over thirty years I guessed. He had a nicely trimmed goatee and was wearing a shirt and shorts with sandals on his feet. He sounded nice enough when he asked me where I was headed and I told him that I wanted to go as far as he would take me...

"hop in, throw your backpack on the back seat. "

He asked me where I came from and if I wanted to have a shower. He was on his way home real quick to pick up some more belongings and promised me a ride all the way to town. I told him I had a good scrub at the petrol station where he just picked me up, and he looked me over from head to toe. I didn't notice he was scrutinizing me. Later I understood.

"my name is Jack, by the way... "

" Mick" I said...

The stop at his home was short and when he invited me in his house and bedroom, I didn't noticed the telltale signs of a gay bear. The big multi-colored gay flag and all... What did I know.

Soon we were back on the road and I noticed he quickly turned on his cruise control on the highway and when I looked his way when he shifted a bit often in seat, I saw his thick penis sticking out of his shorts. He saw me looking and I looked back out of the window, shocked, not knowing what to say or do... I wasn't used to the gay scene, very much a virgin. I knew how to play with myself and I was very sexual oriented. Playing a lot with my anus and sticking all kinds of tools and whatever I could find around. So I wasn't very tight, I knew how to relax and open up but I never considered having another man stick his penis in my ass.

He stuck his hand out and rubbed my neck and shoulder and asked me if I was okay...

I stuttered that I was okay and let him continue rubbing my neck.

He asked me if I ever played with myself and if I liked sex. Getting my confidence back I told him proudly that I played a lot and liked it a lot. He just smiled and we continued driving for another two or three minutes where I took another glimpse at his growing lid still partly sticking out his tight shorts.

"you like what you see? " he asked me, still smiling warmly. "Do you like girls or boys?"

I told him that I didn't really cared and that I never had either but that I was looking forward of having sex instead of playing with myself...

What he told me then had my heart stopped, and I wondered what was going to happen and if I should stay with him.

He said: "I have a couple of good friends who would like to have a party, a little of the road."

"would you like to come? "

" there is good food and drink and I promise you, you won't regret it... You will have a great time and an experience of your life..."

I was quiet for a couple of minutes, contemplating if I dared...

Not believing my own words I quickly said "okay". Afraid that if I would think much longer, that I would chicken out. I wasn't worried that he would hurt me, but he would let me out of the car on the road and I would have to find another car to get me to my destination.

He smiled and for another five minutes we continued on the highway until we came to a turnoff and we drove in the countryside to a small village. We didn't stop in the village but we continued to a small road where there was a small sign with some sort of resort. The gay flag was also showing. He slowed down and turned on an even smaller road. Thick bushes on both sides made it impossible to see where we were going but after rounding a couple of corners there was a big parking lot and a nice quaint house. I counted at least a dozen cars and pickup trucks in the lot.

"Mick, just leave your luggage in the car... No need for any off that. "

"there is a pool but we're just going skinny dipping... Much more fun, don't you think?"

I loosened up a little bit and smiled at him and told him that I loved being naked in nature, in the sun and the water...

Soon we were gone through the house and out the back where there was a nice big green grassy yard with a pool, a lot of sun and lawn chairs and a big swimming pool. Some big guys were naked in the chairs, some were just hanging out together on big towels in the grass, but a lot were frolicking in the pool. Waving to Jack and greeting me. Almost all of the guys came towards us and shaking my hand, rubbing my shoulders and making me feel real welcome.

Jack was soon handed an ice cold beer and I was asked if I've ever had a beer. I told them that I hardly drank, they said "never mind, have one anyway, losing you up a little bit, eh?"

A guy rubbing my shoulders from behind, quickly took of my shirt, and I was told to get comfortable and take off my trousers. A little bit weary I complied, but the alcohol which took hold of me and the friendly faces and hands on my shoulders, later on my legs, made me comfortable sure enough.

After I finished my first beer, I had a new full one again in my hands...

"don't get him wasted and drunk guys... I promised him a great time so I want him to enjoy it as well... "

Soon there were a lot of hands all over me and picked up and thrown in the warm pool... I was laughing and we played and splashed around for a while... Guys were grabbing me on my buttocks and even groping me on my small penis. One guy directed my hands to his big penis and Jack was never far away.

After a while he took me apart and started slowly initiating me in what gay men would do, how they would have sex and started to explain how they would clean up, so the anal sex would be clean. He took me me inside to a bathroom where there was a roomy shower and a toilet with a separate anal douche. He told me to take a shot and then use the douche to clean myself with the chrome dildo like shower head.

After I cleaned myself thoroughly we stepped into the shower and he started to soap my body and having his hands all over me felt good... I closed my eyes and he started to put one of his fingers in my ass. Soon I was moaning and I loosened up quite readily. Then he directed my face to his crotch and his penis in my mouth. I started licking and his dick quickly grew to an enormous size. I sucked on his mushroom head and soon I felt it pulsating his precum juices. It tasted very good and I swallowed it. He then lifted me up and took my legs in his strong arms and softly directed his wet mushroom at the front of my hole. I was surprised it didn't hurt as much when it slipped right inside of me. Opening me up for the rest of his not to long but rather thick cock. Softly and slowly he started to lower me and lifting me again on his stiff rod. My god I was in heaven. Never ever in my life had I experienced something like this before and it felt so fucking good. He came in a large explosion and I felt something shooting deep inside of me.

Guest ff-whole

PartPart two

As Jack came slowly to his senses, he smiled at me and said: "keep the cum inside Mick... Good lubrication for the others because you're not done yet..."

I tried to close my anal muscles to keep the sperma in and Jack towelled me a bit off. Together we walked through the house to the rear exit again where all the other big guys were waiting for us...

"what took you guys so long?"

"don't tell me you already filled him up..." said another one with a huge smile on his face...

"give the boy another beer... He is been initiated... He is been bred..."

I could use some more alcohol to numb my senses a little bit, because looking at all those big guys with their big dicks, I was sure I needed the intoxication.

I was quickly moved towards one of the lawn chairs where a big black guy with piercings in his nipple was waiting with his large black dick was waiting to have me impaled. I was lifted by to guys who each held a leg and an arm, and slowly with my back to the black guy, positioned me above the large black dick.

"okay buddy, nice and slow... Keep breathing and try to move your bowels to accept me deep..."

The cum inside of me instantly lubricated and coated his dick, and softly the guys let me slide down.

I thought I was going to faint and deeper and deeper his throbbing rod entered my first spinster, then coming to the next ring and my breathing when fast and I tried to twist my internal bowels so that his dick would continue inside of me.

I was shaking and my eyeballs returned upwards into its sockets. The two other guys put my feet on the black guys legs and slowly laid my back to rest on the muscles chest of my impaled. A big fat gay with lots of chest hair started to suck softly on my little penis, and I started moaning.

Not for long though, because I soon felt a juicy dick pressed against my lips to open up my mouth. I accepted the wet sloppy penis and warm fluids of pre-cum started to flow in my mouth and yes, soon enough this wet dick started to grow hard and it's owner started to Jack off in my mouth.

"open your mouth boy and accept my cum"

I did and before I knew it he shot his thick white wad deep into my mouth. The taste was great and I swallowed his load quickly so that I could clean his dick.

I didn't have much time though because the next dick was ready to shoot its load in my mouth.

Meanwhile my ass was seriously fucked and the slow movements from the beginning were now transformed into fast and deep strokes. Before I realized the huge black guy unleashed his large load deep inside my screaming bowels... Well I found out, it wasn't my bowels that screamed, but me myself yelled out in exstacy and I heard myself shout: "argggghhh more! I want more!"

Released from the now slowly turning limp black dick, I was moved to a large towel or rather, a big sheet on the grass. I was told to position myself on all fours, hands and knees and as soon I was in that position I had another dick in my mouth and another guy rimming my asshole. Sticking his tong deep inside of me and trying to suck the two loads that where deep inside of me, he was quickly moved aside by a guy who wanted to stick his dick inside of me...

"ready to be spit roasted boy?" I had one guy with his penis deep inside of my as and another dick in my mouth.

The gay that was pushed aside moved underneath me and faced the guy with the dick in my asshole. So once in a while he sucked briefly on my extremely wet penis.

When the guy came inside my asshole, I was enjoying a cumload in my mouth as well. The guy underneath me licked up the spills that came flowing out of my asshole.

I felt in Wonderland and I wasn't ready to quit yet although I was pretty exhausted. I had two more loads in my asshole and my mouth, and I had a burb from all that white cum I slurped down. All the guys had a good laugh and Jack who stood close spoke softly: "I didn't promise you anything less but a good time right?"

I just laughed at him and said, "I felt like a cumslut and wished for them to continue all day and night as long as they have cum for me."

"don't worry kiddo, we are going to use you so much, you are going to feel as if you drowned in our sperma."

After a very short break, I was lifted again, and this time laid down in a large leather bed that was suspended by an iron framework. My feet were bounded in leather, sheepskin covered stirrups.

I was pulled back a little bit so that my ass was just a but free of the leather sheet. And one guy with reasonably small hands started to finger me in my asshole. Soon it was two, then three and four fingers... He pulled out the cum that came slowly pouring out my hole and used that for lubrication. First he played with one hands fingers then alternated the other hand. Then he stuck both hands fingers in my hole and pulled my cheeks and hole open wide... I wanted to scream but instead I started breathing heavy and tried to relax. Probably because I figured out what was to become his intention...

To fist me with is hands. Normally you need a lot of lubrication for that, but I had plenty for him to use right inside my asshole. Whenever I felt the going go though, I would squeeze out some of it on his hands and soon enough I felt his whole hand go inside of me. He greased his arm with more of my cum that tried to go past his hand and he twisted and turned his hand. It was then that I felt his hand and his arm going even deeper...

For the umpteenth time I felt as if I had to faint, but I kept breathing hard.

His hand slowed down and I could breath a little easier. Not that that was any consideration for the other bears. Soon I was told to such a dick again.

Meanwhile I was slowly widened up in my rear end, I was filled up with a couple of cumloads again in my mouth. And each of them tasted so good that I had no problem swallow the contents of my mouth into my guts to join the rest of all that cum.

Didn't need any food that day... I had all the calories I needed.

Guest ff-whole

Part three...

There was one huge guy bear with tattoos all over his body and piercings in his nipple, and so many in his dick, I stopped counting. Having his dick with all those piercings in my asshole felt as if I went on a torture bank of pleasure. A huge really thick curved barbell in the head of his penis caused to give me a whole other sensation. He unloaded exceptional amounts of cumloads deep inside of me.

After a short pause I was laid in the leather sling again and this time a long rubber toy with thick balls connected with a thick rubber string was laced against my anus.

The first ball was sliding in with a soft slurping plop. The second ball pushing the first deeper inside and this continued after five balls, and I felt each and everyone finding it's way up my channel.

As soon as the last one was all the way inserted in my hole, the handler started pulling them out slowly one by one, giving it again a sensation of release of the pressure.

I saw on big Bear coming up with a big bucket of white goo. Apparently made of some natural organic material and water. In the sling, my feet in the stirrups were hoisted up high so that my asshole was suspended from the sling and I was almost vertical. A big funnel with a pretty wide tip or exit was placed in my asshole and held upright by a couple of muscled guys, while two other guys were filling the funnel with the goo.

Since my hole was already opened and my bowels already lined with cum, I felt the goo immediately enter my intestines. I could not stop it even if I wanted to. I felt the need to burb for all the air that was trapped inside of me, but of course the goo wouldn't enter my stomach from the wrong side, still the whole bucket was finally completely emptied in my body without any spillage. I've never felt so full and my belly was quite blown up. I thought it was going to take a very long time for me to get rid of all that stuff inside of me.

Jack came close to me and told me he had a last surprise for me, and between the guys came a very pretty, somewhat chubby naked girl or woman, with a lovely smile towards me and she planted a warm wet kiss on my mouth. Her tongue opened my mouth and started playing with my tongue and her hands started looking for my chest and my own small penis.

All I could stammer was: "damn, you're so pretty, I think I am in love. "

She just smiled and told me her name was Cherry...

She cradled on my face, her pussy right above my mouth and she just looked down and took hold of the sides of my face and lowered herself even more so that I could stick my tongue deep inside her warm wet vagina lips. She started moaning and I knew I wanted her to come right in my mouth.

But all of the sudden, I felt a hand deep inside of my asshole again. My own hands found Cherry's soft warm big breasts and I started to circle my fingers around her auras and nipple. The hand and arm meanwhile went deeper inside of my rear side, but since I was so concentrated on some great vagina and slurping up all of Cherry's juices, I was so relaxed that the hand, arm could continue deeper ever in all that goo filled intestines.

Cherry quickly turned around still with her pussy on my face but now my nose was stuck between her warm buttocks and her soft anal hole. She started to take my penis in her own mouth and started to suck with gusto. The hand and arm of one of the guys was still deeply impaled in my asshole.

My dick started to grow with each stroke of Cherry' strong sucking motion, and she started smacking and moaning, because I wouldn't let up my own efforts of trying to suck up on her clítoris. Almost simultaneously I felt her shudder and explode her juice in my mouth and I was exploding my first cum that whole day in her mouth... She kept licking and shuddering her own exstacy and I kept slurping up all that warm fluids and moved my tongue to her nice round asshole, my hands strong on her butcheeks.

The guy that felt me coming and his arm empowered by my intestinal muscle spasms, had a hard time trying to pull out his hand out of my asshole and finally let go of him and spurting a whole gallon of goo and cum...

All the guys, I hadn't even noticing them started laughing and clapping...

They quickly freed my feet from the stirrups and out of the leather sling.

But I didn't want to let go of Cherry yet so I grabbed her back and dragged her body close to me, her warm floppy tits against my breasts. She smiled with loving full eyes and found my mouth again. Her lips and tongue still lined with my cum and mine with her vagina juice. Her hands wrapped around my head drawing me tight and I could smell the sex she radiated from all her body. Her eyes all the time looking deep into mine. All I could do was holding to her godly body... My penis growing strong again and with one hand I started to push it between her legs. But there was no way I could enter her warm and wet pussy that way so we stumbled back to the sling and I pushed her back onto it and quickly inserted my wet dick inside of her still holding on to her and she onto my head so that we continued to kiss each other. My asshole was flowing over from all the goo, over my balls along my shaft and into her butcheeks. Soon it started flowing in earnest and with big gushes it exited all over the lawn and not long before I felt her shuddering again in complete exstacy and as soon as she had her second one I felt myself coming in a hard explosion. We grunted and kissed and dragged at each other body parts...

All the gay action from before was great and I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world. In fact I think I was hooked on male dick in my asshole and in my mouth, but Cherry's body, her vagina and her juices were something completely else. I wanted this woman around me.

Edited by ff-whole