Question About Local Place( And General Question Too)

JXC

Does anybody who lives in Toledo know anything first hand about the westwood "theater" on W. Sylvania? i know it used to be a adult theater but there seems to be a change of management and even after checking there website, i'm still not sure what the deal with that place is, if it's a actual theater, sex club or what?(  though i do know they have a new sex shop next door, probably owned by the same people)and apparently they also require a paid(but cheap)member ship, so if anybody who's actually been there can enlighten me i would gladly appreciate it.  

When I started out and did "light experimenting" it was always with a friend but I was also not of age yet (18) and lived in a small town.  Sex Clubs and Saunas can be ok for light experimenting but then again most guys going there are gonna want more than that so you could end up in a situation where someone wants to go further than your wanting too.

I would post ads online and be up front that way it's out there and you're going to get guys responding that know what they are getting into and thus no awkward situations.  You can also screen people, bookstores and theatres you can always give someone your not into the brush off but it is not as easy to screen dudes.  And STD's are a bigger factor in bath houses, sex clubs and such, since it is so anonymous.