My First Poz Load !

Its Sunday afternoon , my usual day to buy groceries up at Brookshires. Its a warm day and as usual I have on a pair of shorts , commando of course and a T shirt. I arrive at Brookshires , walk in and get my cart and off I go to the isles .. as I'm shopping I run into an old gay contact. His name is Mac. He's my height but heavier with a big fat cock about 7 1/2 inches with a slight curve. I remember it well because I sucked it off twice. We had some small talk and he tells me the news he is now poz but on meds and undetectable . 

He said he needed to use the bathroom while we were talking and I said I needed to go too.. I really wanted to see his big cock , I believe he had the same intentions .. We both walk into the bathroom and its empty. We belly up to the stalls and pull our cocks out.. I looked at his big cock as it was pissing and started getting hard.. Mac asks " you wanna suck my poz cock?"  I said "why not ! " We went into the handicap stall.. I dropped my shorts when we stepped in.. My cock was already hard. Just so happened he was also commando and dropped his shorts.. His big cock was hard and standing tall !.. we started rubbing our cocks together. Mac pulled me close and we started kissing deep. I rubbed his hard cock as we made out.. I soon went to my knees and started sucking Mac's big poz cock. MMMMM is was really good. I just love sucking a big dick like a whore bottom boy. 

post-31164-0-74257200-1413766224_thumb.gif 

Mac held my head and started face fucking me .. I soon tasted his slick precum as it hit my tongue  .. Mac's says " you should come on over to my house."  I agreed.. We quickly put our pants up and finished up our grocery shopping.. I was soon at Mac's door. He let me in.. He had on a bathrobe with his cock hanging out the front.. I love that.. i wasted no time and I grabbed his cock as we quickly started making out again.. I unbutton my shorts drop and they drop off reveling my hard cock.. Mac is rubbing and squeezing my ass with both his hands while I'm rubbing his big dick.. We soon head for the bedroom.. I sit on the edge of the bed and pull my shirt off.. I'm now naked with a throbbing hard on... Mac sets his robe on the chair .. Mac walks toward me , his cock was standing tall , mmm it looked so hot.. He gets close and my legs automatically spread apart.. He pulls my legs up and gets close.. His cock was on top of mine as his rubs his cock back and forth in a fucking motion .. his big cock looked so hot on top of mine . 

Soon he guides it down to my boy hole.. He says " you ready to take my poz cock?" What could I say at this point, I said " yeah , fuck me with your big poz cock"  Mac says " yeah , you like that big poz cock !" Mac continued to rub his big cockhead back and forth across my boy hole.. His precum was making it slick .. Mac says as he slips the head in " mmm take it !"  It felt so good as I love cock head slipping in and out .  I was hungry to have his big poz cock up my ass.. Mac kept working his cock deeper and deeper up my ass till he was balls deep..He then fucked me deep with long  strokes keeping the pressure on my ass..  

post-31164-0-22096400-1413766286_thumb.png

My cock was hard as he fucked me good and deep.. Mac says " you want that hot poz load don't you boy?" I said  "yeah" in between the moans every time he drove his cock deep.. Mac says "good , cause I don't pull out ! "  Mac continues to work my ass over , his precum had my ass walls all slick.  Mac says ," your prostate is absorbing my poz cum ,  you like having your prostate pounded and massaged with my poz cock  don't you boy !"  I said "yes" in between the moans.. I soon had to cum as I couldn't hold it .. I stroked my cock as he fucked me ,  I soon shot a huge load...  I moaned and moaned as I cummed while he pounded my prostate !!  I must have shot a dozen squirts of cum !!  

post-31164-0-84062800-1413766341_thumb.gif  

Mac says " you ever taken a poz load before ? "  I said " I don't think so "  Mac says " mmm a virgin"  Mac picks up the pace ,, I could tell he was turned on fucking my neg ass knowing he would be my first poz load"  Soon Mac starts to whimper and grunt .. I could feel his cock twitching as he pulsated his poz load deep in my ass !  He pulls out and looks at his prize before he slides back in to finish his orgasm..   When he pulled out I could feel a couple streams of sperm sliding down !! Mac slowly fucks me . Mac say's "I love fucking a creamed ass!" Mac pulls my hips and drives it deep and holds it there.. Mac says " absorb that seed boy ! "

post-31164-0-20553900-1413766435_thumb.gif

Mac never lost his hard on and fucks me slowly making sure he pumps every last drop of cum in my ass ! He finally let me loose after 15 minutes !  I get up and slip my shorts on and head home.. My ass felt really good, cum fucked , stretched and pozzed.    

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...