My College Roomate

I had just out of high school, going through the whole "breakup" thing with my high school girlfriend, typical cliche of the off to college and moving on sort of thing but was at least in need of preferably something ongoing and I am open to a lot of scenarios. I was always curious, and due to the fact that I was a bit jaded from the whole leaving experience, I decidedly just needed a break (possibly and most likely permanently) from the "straight" life. This led to my first experience which was  when i had a mixed race gay roommate in college.  The seduction, the fear of being caught being intimate with a man, myself losing control in the moment and my eventual submissive need to accommodate to his sexual desires that led to a long term sexual based arrangement as his bottom. 

He had made it quite clear from the beginning, and had explained the dynamics of gay sex, mutual oral, and his sexual preference to being a gay top. What surprised me was his adamant aversion to condoms, and his feelings of only fucking raw. I  was stunned on his words as he told me the whole point of gay sex is for the top to have the desire to cum inside of, and the bottom desire to be cummed in without question, otherwise there is no point to fucking. These words have stuck with me ever since, and I have lived by them when considering potential sexual partners. As time has gone on I've come to completely agree with his feelings on the subjects we discussed, and have completely embraced them. I soaked all this in and yet still found it all intrigued me. Our conversations got more and more graphic as time went on, his sexual exploits, anonymous encounters with bottoms he fucked just to use etc. In hindsight it must have been obvious to him where this was going to go but, I had held back talking of my curiosity on the subject. My questions about the subject was of clear willingness even though I regularly made it clear that I respected his life, decisions and sexual preferences, but I was str8..... uhuh....

He was regularly Nude in the room with me, as I was with him, and regularly caught myself looking at him, and constantly had to catch myself, although later I found he knew what I was doing and was purposely hoping to entice me. He had a better than average length uncut cock, a sizable amount of foreskin completely covering the head, with a girth of a beer bottle when soft. Time went on we could hear each other masturbating across the room, curiosity of what his tool looked like when aroused running through my head, until one night I had gotten enough courage up to share my feelings in the dark. He was extremely supportive and reassured me that he wouldn't tell anyone and his interest in helping me explore these feelings that I had. He made it clear we only had to do what I was comfortable with, but he was very sexually attracted to me and was excited about my curiosity and my willingness to share this with him. I was extremely apprehensive at first, when he suggested I join him in his bed. I normally sleep nude, but considered what I was doing and lost what modesty I had. I saw no point in it any longer as I moved to his bed, being naked with him was clearly the point of this. After this point our touching, being nude with each other was expected common practice. We spent the next three and a half years nude in our dorm room together more or less at all times that were possible. 

We had fooled around like this for several months, with heavy petting occasional to nightly oral, the first time he came in my mouth and i savored his load. this and all of  what you would think that would happen as we explored and learned each others bodies as two young men in the privacy of our cramped dorm room. I had mixed emotions on this, although being very new to being intimate with a man, and coming to enjoy the frequent play. I was coming to terms with the fact I enjoyed it, I realized how much of a non issue it was. He made his preferences known that he needed me to start swallowing his cum every time sucked him, and other more dominating demands became to surface as I complied happily and willingly to the experiences and found myself enjoying them equally. Very soon it became clear to me the finality of where this was heading, and where my place was becoming sexually with him. I found that there being no question in my mind what eventually would happen. Standing over the waste paper basket as i looked in at the condoms which were out of date, that I had brought hoping to get some college tail. My conscious decision not to get more, because if we went there I wanted to make sure there they were none available. My growing desire for this to progress, made the moment when he took my anal virginity a desired, and welcomed relief. The questions of whether I would enjoy gay sex were answered, and to my great pleasure I craved him all the more.

I still remember the first time he penetrated me, which with all the extended foreplay that had been going on I had found myself offering my hole quite predominantly hoping to hint to him he should take it. It all came down when to when he was on top of me, kissing me and I instinctively raised my legs to give his rock hard cock the best possible access to my hole. But it wasn't until the pre-cum soaked head of his cock entered me that the knowledge and excitement  that he really wasn't wearing a condom hit home. He reminded me at this point that if we did this what would happen, and this was my last chance to back out, you know how this is gonna go. I looked him and simply raised my head up to kiss him deeply, after which lifted my ass up a bit which forced his cock in me just a bit deeper. No further words needed to be said as he then gently shifted his weight and slide into me completely, the craving to feel sweet stretching discomfort of my hole to accommodate his raw girth, was being quenched. The knowledge and full expectation as he slowly fucked me that he would and SHOULD cum directly inside me. It was what  I wanted my first time, and is what is we had discussed, I had clearly agreed to by offering up myself for him to fuck, what I would experience. I never had any question of whether or not this would happen if we fucked, and I instinctively wrapped my shaking legs around him as he slid his rod in and out of me relishing the full length of his member. He made sure he went slow, and that i was comfortable with all that was happening. His words of encouragement and verbalization of how good it felt to finally be inside me were intoxicating. His admission to me that he until that point didn't know if he was ever going to actually get to fuck me with my knowledge of his intention to breed. Finally that moment came when i felt him swell inside me. the point when he groaned as i felt his cock throb and began to fill me the first time with his seed, driving it balls deep, as i pulled my legs up to take him all in, I knew I was completely his.  I with every throb of his meat I could feel the thick streams of semen that he had filled my mouth with many times before were becoming a part of me and I welcomed and desired to share whatever exposure to the dangers of having raw sex he gave to me.  I felt euphoria at the knowledge his cum was flowing directly inside of me, coating my insides, and the biology of what my body would do with his fluids absorbing them as they were meant to do. I guided his cock back into me for a second round as I simply wanted more from him, then bending over with my face in a pillow for a third round at which he fucked me with a frenzy that i just kept slamming back into to be sure to take every drop he could give me. When he was completely spent after fucking me gently at first to ramming me like a crazed animal and breeding me three more times that evening, I admit i was a bit sore. It was a sweet feeling that I embraced as part of the experience of being his. I reached down and began to play with that bit of remnants of his orgasm leaking out as proof to the world what he had done to me. I felt so exposed, embarrassed to be so used, and so feminized by the experience of being fucked and bred, yet completely loved it all at the same time. I was completely into him and even as i drifted off to sleep, with him back inside me, I thought about the next time he wanted me and I knew i would be completely willing to give it to him again without question. And I did, usually several times daily.

All of this became a more and more frequent occurrence which i spent my days looking forward to, and it was like an awesome secret affair that every conversation with people i had in his presence i would think "if you only knew how i spent my time with him". Most days I spent with a wet feeling in my crack as the proof of what we were doing leaked out of me. It really didnt matter where we were although somehow we never got caught in public, but over time that possibility just added to the intensity of his being inside me. I started enticing him at the most inopportune moments with comments or hidden gestures at my desire to be bred by him at random moments. the knowledge and acceptance in what he taught me as his bottom is an intricate part of what made the sex then and now so good. Its the only part of me that is remotely feminine in that because of my experience with him, I have no interest in being the top when with a man. I also to this day won't sleep with a man unless I'm completely willing to be bred by him regardless of the consequences. 

If only i could find something like that again.
  • Upvote 6

Hot fucking story!!!!! I had a roommate like this in college, we would always take care of eachother if we struck out while partying. As time progressed on we found ourselves going out less and taking care of eachother more, the day we graduated was a sad day for me because we both went our separate ways.

Edited by FurFluent