"oops, I Don't Have A Rubber"

I met him on gayday back in the days when it was filled with people who didn't waste time chatting back and forth or just being total bitches. His pics looked nice enough and he said it was his "first time" and I wasn't doing anything better at the time (apart from wasting time on gaydar trying to pick up - lol).

So he came over. Nice enough bloke, younger than me. He seemed quite nervous but wanted to get into stuff. We undressed in my bedroom, he's quite hairy but a nice almost-cub like body. Big bone structure, really. He actually wan't packing much weight or muscle - just a naturally built guy.

We got to a bit of sucking and so forth but he wanted to be fucked for the first time. I'd honestly ran out of condoms (I was a student then - buying food for myself took precedence! LOL). I told him so; he demurred, got a bit half hearted and not being a forceful top at all I was half up and half soft.

Still I figured, let's just lube his arse up anyway and if anything, a bit of dick rubbing on the outside wouldn't hurt. I got harder and eventually just aimed for his hole and started to push in. I'm not a big guy but I figured I actually was his first by the looks on his face and just decided to not move in or out - he could have removed himself from the situation if he wanted.

After a while he seemed to relax, I went right in. Took me a bit to get used to -- I like my bottoms loose rather than tight (go figure!) -- but he kept on saying he was enjoying me which kept me up enough. And eventually after about 1/2 an hour of fucking I was like, "I'm going to cum." In those days I used to ask where they wanted it, so I did. He said inside.

I did.

Afterwards he seemed a bit shy and honestly I think he was just a straight guy wanting to see what it was like having a dick up his bum. I told him he'd be welcome back whenever he wanted. He never came back but I always wonder what  happened to him after his supposed first experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuck yeah man. It's simple, if you take a man raw it shouldn't  be, "Where do you want it?" It should be, "Oh FUCK YEAH! I'm cumming! Take it, man - fucking take my load, you know you want it!"

I'd be like, "Oh yes, give it to me, fucking seed my hole deep! Don't waste a drop."

Fucking raw means taking all a man's cum...in me, NOT on me!

• Like 2

I'll bet he thinks he's straight, but is just curious.  And he puts the experience of taking a load in his ass out of his mind after it happens.  Then he gets the itch to 'explore' again.  And he repeats the experience he had with you.

Eventually he'll conclude he's bisexual, since he still has a girlfriend.  He'll get comfortable with that idea, but something will happen and they'll break up.  And it's too much trouble and too expensive to try and get another one.  He'll still go out with his straight buddies looking for pussy, but his heart won't  be in it.  He'll get horny and cruise the gay hook up sites.  He'll think he needs to be more responsible, and carries condoms with him when he scores, but if the top wants to bareback him, he'll go along.  In time he'll find himself at a gloryhole sucking an anonymous cock.  It will be a beautiful thing, and he'll want it in his ass.  He'll back up on it and the top will pound him satisfyingly, shooting a big load in his cumhole.  From then on he'll be a cumdump bottom, taking all loads without question and accepting the risks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
On 12/26/2014 at 12:35 PM, cumhole1919 said:

I'll bet he thinks he's straight, but is just curious.  And he puts the experience of taking a load in his ass out of his mind after it happens.  Then he gets the itch to 'explore' again.  And he repeats the experience he had with you.

Eventually he'll conclude he's bisexual, since he still has a girlfriend.  He'll get comfortable with that idea, but something will happen and they'll break up.  And it's too much trouble and too expensive to try and get another one.  He'll still go out with his straight buddies looking for pussy, but his heart won't  be in it.  He'll get horny and cruise the gay hook up sites.  He'll think he needs to be more responsible, and carries condoms with him when he scores, but if the top wants to bareback him, he'll go along.  In time he'll find himself at a gloryhole sucking an anonymous cock.  It will be a beautiful thing, and he'll want it in his ass.  He'll back up on it and the top will pound him satisfyingly, shooting a big load in his cumhole.  From then on he'll be a cumdump bottom, taking all loads without question and accepting the risks.

You have just done a great job of describing how I got to be where I am today 🙂