New Here. Hows It Hanging?

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Guest 120DaysofSodom

A friend over at FetLife referred me to this site when I made mention of the fact that I wish it had a forum. I had never heard of BreedingZone before. I was very surprised at just how large and active the community here is. Its good to be with like-minded libertines. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome aboard.  You will find this forum to have a very diverse group of participants and readers, so expect anything.  But overall, we are all just a bunch of horny men looking to do what it is that we do.  We do have the common thread of wanting it raw.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Welcome to the forums! oh and i like the username, gotta love old school shock films( though i'm guessing you probably liked it for different reason  ;) )

Thanks, JXC. My username was inspired, however, by the Marquis de Sades novel, "The 120 Days of Sodom". It was his magnum opus and a superbly written allegory. I recommend it.