Journalist Looking For An Anonymous Talk With Either A Gift Giver Or A Bug Chaser

Zorensens

Hello everyone

I'm a journalist working for the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet. I'm currently looking into the bug chasing phenomena, and I would like to talk to someone who is either a gift giver, bug chaser or someone who knows the scene.

Right now I'm just doing some background research on the subject and you will be as anonymous as you like - and you will not appear in anything that might be published in the future if you don't want to.

I'm going to ask you questions about your personal motivations and experiences in this scene.

I would love to talk to someone from Denmark, but I will be happy to talk to anyone from Europe or elsewhere who wants to enligthen me on this subject.

If anyone is interested in talking to me, you can contact me through this site or my e-mail (sk@eb.dk).

Best regards

Ekstra Bladet
Rådhuspladsen 37
DK-1785 København V

Cell phone: +45 24 48 13 13
E-mail: sk@eb.dk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...