Barebacked In The Moonlight

Tommy Tank

One Friday evening at the beginning of the summer this year I was bored and horny.  I really fancied going cruising in the open air and so and I decided to try Hampstead Heath.  It had rained a lot during the week and I knew it would be pretty muddy under foot but I wanted some air almost as much as I wanted a fuck and I decided to chance it.  It was a beautiful moonlight night and, although it wasn't exactly busy, there were quite a few guys around. I knew there would be little point in going too far in so I cruised around the top area off the main path for a while. I came across a tall young lad in a hoodie being fucked by an older guy and my cock hardened in my pants as I watched for a minute or two and then moved on.

After a while I was cruised by a stocky guy and we went off the path to a quieter area.  I sucked his cock for a while and then he went down on me.  I was really horny but somehow I wasn't really enjoying the blow job and my eyes wandered a bit.  Nearby I noticed two guys with their pants down, wanking and kissing each other. I had a good view of them both in the moonlight.  One looked to be in his thirties and the other, dark haired guy looked early to mid twenties. As I watched, the younger guy got down and started sucking the other guy's cock. I watched for a while as they sucked each other and then the young guy pulled his trousers and his white pants right down and pushed his arse in to the other guy's face.  I enjoyed watching this fit young lad getting rimmed and after a while the older guy stood up and started fingering the young lad's arse.  He rubbed his cock over the lad's arse and began to push.  The young lad straightened up and I could see him shaking his head. The older guy said something and he shook his head again.  He said something to the other guy and they both looked around. 

To my surprise, the young lad came over to us.  "I'm really sorry to bother you" he said in a sexy Irish accent, "but one of you guys you wouldn't have a spare condom, would you?"  The guy who was sucking me stopped for a moment and shook his head and the Irish guy looked at me.  "I'm sorry, mate, I haven't."  I said.  the young lad looked disappointed.  "Shit," he said "I really want to..."  He looked around but there was no one else anywhere about.  "You could always do it without.." I said.  He looked at me and said, with a really serious look on his face  "Ah no, I'd never do that." 

"I'm sorry I can't help." I said.  He flashed me a smile.  "No problem, thanks anyway."  he said and walked back towards the other guy.  I was bored with the blowjob now.  I had enjoyed being sucked as I watched the two other guys but since they obviously weren't going to fuck I was losing interest.  I was just about to move on when I looked over again.  To my surprise, the Irish lad was bending over, rubbing something into his arse.  As I watched, the other guy moved behind him and even from where I was standing I could see that he wasn't wearing a condom.  I heard the Irish guy groan as the other guy pushed his cock up him and started to fuck. I was really turned on now as I watched them fuck bareback just a few feet away from me. The guy sucking me had wandered off by now and, as neither of the two guys seemed to be paying any attention to me I moved a bit closer and watched as the older guy slammed his bare cock up the Irish lad's arse.  They were both really getting in to the fuck and the Irish lad was moaning and wanking as the other guy began to fuck him harder.  I was close to coming as the older guy threw his head back and groaned loudly as he thrust his cock right up the Irish lad's arse, obviously spunking his load right up him. 

The older guy pulled out and soon disappeared, leaving the Irish lad bent over with his trousers and pants at his ankles. As I watched, he pulled up his pants and turned round.  He saw me standing there with my cock out and looked at me for a moment.  I could see the desire in his eyes as I looked back at him.  Without a word he turned round, pulled his pants down again and bent over, pushing his fit arse out..  I was so glad I hadn't come yet!  Within seconds I was rubbing my cock against his hole.  He was tight but well lubed and my cock slid up him easily.  I began to fuck him and he groaned " oh yeah, fuck me....fuck me!"   He was really into being fucked and after a while he reached round and pulled his cheeks apart,  moaning to me to fuck him harder. He was one of the fittest lads I had fucked in a long time and the fact that had started off worrying about condoms and was now letting me fuck him bareback turned me on even more.  I told him I was close to coming.  "Do it!" he moaned, "fucking do it!"

I didn't hold back.  I fucked him until I felt myself starting to come and shot my load spurt after spurt right up his unprotected arse. "Oh yeah, fuck, yeah" he moaned as I flooded his guts with my spunk.

It was an incredible fuck and we were both out of breath and sweating as I pulled out.  He stood up and mopped his brow with his T shirt. "oh fuck" was all he said before he pulled his pants and trousers up and wandered off with two loads up his arse.  He had seemed so concerned about safe sex at first and had just taken two loads from complete strangers.  I have wondered since if he went back to safe sex and his bareback fucks that night were just a lapse or if he's taken more loads up his arse since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Well, if he was anything like me when I was still using condoms, he probably just put it out of his mind and went back to using condoms.  Until the situation repeated itself, and he let someone breed him.  Then it became easier and easier to say 'yes' to a bare cock, especially if the top just shoved his cock into his ass without asking.  And he realized he enjoyed that, enjoyed being taken like that, and he craved having an anonymous load inside his vulnerable cumhole.  And soon he'd realize he was disappointed when a top chose to use a condom.  He'd start lubing his fuckhole with Vaseline before he went cruising, hoping the condom he might have in him would break and he'd get what really satisfied him, another man's sperm in his gut.  No matter what.

• Upvote 1