Slutting Myself Out

newbiboi

Guest faggot hole

A bath house is an easy way, but i really don't find that terribly satisfying.  i have found that being open and proud about your sluttiness, and letting it be known that you will eagerly take any guy on works well.  Getting fucked in public settings -- parties, in the park, on the beach -- is a good way to build a reputation and encourage even strangers to fuck you.  i cannot tell you how often getting fucked in front of others at a party has resulted in getting fucked 3 or 4 more times before the party is over.  And, of course, if you are a good fuck, you'll ger repeats, and friends of friends, and your reputation grows.  It takes dedication and attention to developing and perfecting your skill set, but it is a hellova lot more satisfying that getting drilled at the baths.

As for as finding local guys, use Grindr, Adam4Adam and BBRT -- be sure to post a few photos and indicate that you're not looking for a relationship, just fun. I'm sure you'll do fine. A4A and BBRT also list local sex parties, which is a good way to meet local guys and make connections for 1-on-1 later.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...