Osu Guys

Last week I was in Columbus OH. I posted an ad on Craigslist. I got a response from three young guys In a local fraternity. They wanted to see what it was like to fuck a man. I said sure come on over. They replied they had to stop for condoms but would there in one hour. Now the house is only 15 min away so I thought this would be a total waste. I never expected them to show.

Well to my surprise in about one hour there was knock on the door. I was getting ready to go out so was surprised. There were three young guys 19. They apologized but still wanted to,play. They all had girl friends but were really looking for a man ass.

I got naked and the first one pulled down his pants. I started to suck him and he hit hard immediately. He then went behind and began to rub his dick on my ass. He said they forgot to get the condoms but would I mind he went in bare. I said sure and all,of a sudden in he went. He did not last long when he said he was going to cum. I just pulled him in tight so he could not pull out. I could feel his big dick pulse as he unloaded in my ass.

When he pulled out the second one said he was ready. He was huge. With his buddies cum in there he went right in. He took his time and after a while he groaned and came .

The third one was a little timid but his buddies urged him on. He went in but did not last long till he shot.

After he pulled out I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass.

They asked if they coul go again and I siad sure. I got six loads total. My ass was sore on full of young seed. They said thanks and gave me a cell number. Call when back. I will

• Upvote 7