Roofied And Turned Out

boi_4_u_2_use

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have not been fisted and double fucked in a long time.   Would love for it to happen again.   Save the drugs though (as I have been in recovery for almost 20 years) I can act like I do not want it to happen until my moans of pleasure take over.

• 3 weeks later...

If there is any truth to what you wrote down, you described not gang bang but a GANG RAPE, and there's nothing sexy about RAPE. But your mind will make sense of what it can and when mind is able to conceive what actually happened you will need to find a Therapist to deal with it. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

So Fucken hot. I've had this scenario almost happen a couple of times to me. I really appreciated the guys who wanted to do this to me and If I could write I would tell you the stories. Well in a nutshell, the first guy had me tied up and gave me a Xanax, he thought he had 10 guys coming over.  But unfortunately, it was on a Monday morning and he had no chems left. The second guy had 5 guys waiting in a bedroom for me to slam but he had given them too much Tina so unfortunately I was the only one with the hard on.... One guy had 2 guys waiting in the closet in a hotel room but I was so late getting to the hotel that the guys had fallen asleep. showed me  guys sleeping and told me that when he saw me pull up he tried to wake them but they wouldn't get up So he just had me help kick them out. Another guy used my profile and had three guys secretly coming over but when they arrived he wanted to be the one f*****  so they got pissed and left the third one told me the plan.( Damm I guess its been more than a couple cuz I can think of a few others.) My point is that really appreciated these guys for trying.

• 3 weeks later...