Streemmaster

mancuntt

Does anybody know where can I buy the Streemmaster the ultimate douche system.I had one since 2010 and need to get a new one but it seems they discontinue the product.Their website is no longer available. Ebay and amazon only have sell the nozzle not the whole packet.

That thing is really good when you are traveling.

Fort Troff (www.forttroff.com) also has a nearly identical product called "Porta Shower Shot" that clips onto the shower head and works like the Streemmaster. There's a short (boring) demo video there too.

On the Fort Troff website, search "Porta Shower Shot" or search the two product id numbers:

32001 (basic port shower shot) and

32012 (ultra porta shower shot with a longer flexible nozzle).

32001_10655.jpg

Latest news..the website that I ordered the streemmaster is out of that product..so the refunded my money.Bummer.Well I guess they are extinct now .

Btw the one that fortroff has looks good but has one problem.It doesn't have the valve to control the stream.Some of the shower knobs only can control from cold to hot setting not the water stream.