Dad Putting Your Pussy To Work

CallMeSir

I love using a true cumdump the way he should be used. There is too much cock and too much pussy out there for anyone to be denied. Why should anyone limit themselves? I love owning a cumdump's hole and directing how it is to be used. The bottom's reward is getting his pussy used the way he wants. So, the things I like to do are:

Taking the bottom out to a bar wearing t-shirts saying, ""cumdump", "no loads refused", "breed me, daddy", "urinal boy", "please fuck me, sir, "cum lubed for your pleasure".

Taking him to sex clubs where I direct who puts loads into him. Sometimes he can only have ugly guys. Sometimes put into a sling, blindfolded for all to use. Sometimes telling him to approach guys and beg for their loads.

Dropping him off an active gloryhole place and telling him not to call me to picked up until he has a certain number of loads in him.

Giving him 3 or 4 addresses to show up at. He walks into the open door, strips down, puts on a blindfold and then is called in.  Whoever I have have chosen does whatever he wants. The guy is then led back to the entrance way, takes off the blindfold, gets dressed and drives to to next address, never knowing who just bred him.

Taking him on road trips to places he is not known and making him expose himself and submit to all.

And a whole lot more.....

If the cumdump does his job, then it's the top's duty to find him all the cocks and loads he craves. And once his pussy has been warmed up and filled and aching for more, it's mine to use.

• Upvote 17

When I was younger I had an older guy that would take me out to get used by other men when, where & how as he directed. Also loved no having any control over what happened to my body like that, love to find another older guy who'd start doing that with me again.

• Upvote 5