Good Night / Watching My Mate Get Fucked

Fickloch

For Xmas I've been staying in Staten Island with my parents. Thought it was going to be a boring as fuck holiday, but boy was I wrong!

Basically I don't know many people around here so I called up my mate who I haven't seen for like two years since university. He picked me up and took me around to his apartment in Manhattan where we pre-gamed with a few drinks and a bit of crack. 

I was pretty hyper at this point and looking forward to throwing down for a big night. 

He took me to this place called Westside Ink in West Village. We got there and checked our stuff in the lockers and headed into this weird maze sex club. I was really out of it walking around in the labyrinth of men and lights. 

I don't know where my mate went but I was approached by this guy with nothing but a jock on. He was hot as shit, mid 20's, with a nose ring and kind of hippy looking. He put his finger in my mouth, I didn't know what he was doing but later I learned it was some kind of ecstasy / LSD tablet. 

He smiled at me and dropped his towel and I immediately got down to business sucking on his rod. I sucked him long and smooth, with as much saliva as I could muster. He fucked my face hard and I handled it like a champ without gagging. He came in my mouth and I swallowed his salty warm load. 

I was feeling electric at this point and looking for a another place to go! I wandered around aimlessly for a bit and saw my mate on the floor on his knees getting fucked by this big bearish guy.

It was hypnotizing, watching as this HUGE guy went to town fucking and spanking his ass. He deposited his load in my mates ass and then another guy stepped up to the plate! And then another than another and another! I lost count but I think at least 6 guys creamed in his hole. I jerked out 2 loads just watching. 

Then we went home to his place and had a few more hits of the crack pipe and then I started begging to let me eat the cum out of his hole. 

Eventually he gave in and bent over the couch. 

I ripped his ass cheeks apart and spent about an hour sucking all the sweet loads out of his ass. 

I'm not sure what I was high on but whatever it was, it was fucking awesome! 

It was a brilliant night. I hope next time to get my own ass fucked instead of watching. We'll see what happens. Stay tuned for updates!

• Upvote 3