Slight Tearing Every Time..need Help

komfort570

Hey guys I am wondering how do I prevent tearing at my pucker ring. Is there something that I could apply to my hole to help strengthen the tissue around it? I LOVE being fucked and a total size Queen so the tearing is beginning to cramp my style. Hoping someone has some idea's thanks in advance!

Guest PozGoat

Like Cumfilled said, toys are your best friend for hole prep.

I only use non-toxic, safer plastic toys..

Buy a few sizes. Start with a smaller diameter dildo, look for a realistic dick size dildo, a cock size that you'd normally run into. That's a great starter dildo. Enema clean or dildos tend to draw out the shit, it makes for funner dildoing to start with a clean ass. Insert that dildo and leaveit/hold it in for at least 30 minutes. You can fuck yourself with it if you wish but do not pull it out for at least 30 minutes. This will begin to condition your hole. Tears will happen as your ass opens up.

As a ffister, I've had to tear my hole openover the course of years in order to take a fist. Your hole will get torn no matter what if you bottom in any way. Your hole heal fast as long as you keep it clean. Dildoing allows you to go slow and safe at your own pace.

When your hole easily accepts the normal size dildo, then its time to move up to a slightly larger diameter, if you feel the need to open your hole up more, which to me is important if you want to take a huge cock. I've been fucked by some monster cocks over the years and its nice to be ready to get pounded by a monster by having a well condition hole.

If you want to take large cocks or ff, buy a few sizes of dildos. Small medium large etc.

Use a good lube. I like a good water based dildo lube for easy washup..

My favorite dildo is a huge one about the size of a fist. It has a fake ball sack which is great. I can hold the fake balls between my ass cheeks so I can hold the dildo in my hole deep and walk around the house and do stuff. I'll shove that huge dildo up my ass and go clean house for an hour. Its great hole conditioning. Leave the dildo in for awhile so that the hole gets used to being stretched. The tears will heal as your hole gets conditioned to larger sizes, just go gentle, at your own pace.

This hole stretching method is how rosebud holes form..

Hope this helps..

Go to a doctor, that does not sound normal.  What you might be feeling is actually an STD.  I had discomfort for a long time in my hole, finally it got so bad after a huge cock fuck that I went to the ER thinking I had torn something inside.  The nurse got me right to the doctor but he was a jerk and did not even examine the area.  I guess he knew I didn't have anything wrong because I would have had bleeding and probably a fever.  Anyway I had Chlamydia and I had to take antibiotics, you may have anal warts or inside hemorrhoids., go get it checked out.