Days Inn Vs. Travelodge For Breeding Session

Hey guys - I'm lining up my room for Folsom 2015 and have booked myself at both the Travelodge at Market and Valencia and the Days Inn Civic Center in Hayes Valley. I've stayed at the Travelodge several times and have always done well but it's a bit skeevy (sp?), they offer a horrible breakfast and charge $15/day for parking. (I like to have a car in case I want to go collect loads around the city!) Days Inn on the other hand offers free parking and a better breakfast and charges nominally less. The most important question is.... is it a good place for load taking or more family oriented? It's in a more densely populated residential neighborhood but then the Travelodge is pretty accessible by public transit and is a hop, skip and a jump from SOMA. What to do?!?

Hoping a bottom who has experience at both hotels can help me out. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...