Gloryhole Frustrations

ctdanburyguy

So, being i had some extra time after work today before heading home, i thought i would venture to the local ABS and see if i could suck some nice cocks and get some creamy loads.  Get my tokens and a booth, sit down, and a couple minutes later a nice cock slips through the GH.  Long and thick and i immediately went to work on it.  Slurping and sucking it deeply for a good ten minutes.  The cock so close to cumming, then the guys pulls back, zips up and leaves.   I figured maybe he ran out of tokens or something.  Wait a bit, another cock slips through.  Not as big, but lovely to work on.  Pleasured him for a good fifteen minutes, and then he pulls back, whispers what a great cocksucker i am.  I tell him to give me his load, so he pushes back through and i suck him for another five minutes.  Then, he also pulls back, zips up and leaves, leaving me frustrated and hungry for cum. 

So, i have to wonder...am i doing something wrong?  Both liked my blowjobs....or are people just really finiky these days?

I believe, they don´t want to come soon, I mean, maybe they want to be in the club and be sucked by other guys too, and if they give you load, they finish and must go, sometimes when I suck a dick, guys tell me, I don´t want to finish yet , I´m here recently, you must enjoy the moment, and be patient.  Good luck !