Bathhouse Etiquette

hurricane2000

I was back at a bathhouse in Las Vegas, where by black bubble butt conformed to the little towel they give you. I was stroking my thick 7 inch watching a group go at it on the mat. A large bear pushed my towel to the floor and moved me toward a corner of the mat. With his tongue in my ear and fingers in my hole, I was his. After 20 minutes of his 200 plus pounds on my back I needed a break. When he finally rolled off me, he stuck his fingers back in my hole and made me lick them clean. As soon as I tried to get up some Hispanic guy just got on top off me and jammed his cock in. I never gave a signal that I was just putting out for anyone. When is it okay to assume that is it okay to be next? Plus I am tall, black thick and yes I have a bubble butt. How do tops just know whole is a bottom? Most of the time I top.