Took 2 New Loads Today!

badubydo

The last load I had taken was a few months back. Sex was great, and the guy (older guy) made it enjoyable but he is just to far of a drive for a regular thing.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago.  I had posted a listing on Craigslist, and after weeding-out a bunch of "eh" kinda guys I found one guy, older (in his mid 40s) and when we talked and we really clicked, but each time one of suggested we meet up, one of us would be busy or sick, so nothing ever worked out.

Then yesterday, I sent him an email asking if he still wanted to meet up. He said yes, and we started talking again. Fast forward to today. I got home from work, shaved down below, cleaned out, and generally wash up.  Then the guy sent me a text, asking if I would like to have a threesome with a 26 year old friend . I told him I guess so, and said I'm still relatively new/inexperienced.  With that I went to the guy's house, stripped down and he called his 26 year old friend to come over.

While we were waiting, he stripped down and proceeded to blow me.  It was wonderful.  Then I lubed-up my ass, he lubed-up his cock and I got into the doggystyle position. I was tense, so it hurt initially, but soon after all I could feel was him pumping away.  As he stretched open my hole I found myself moaning in pleasure.  We moved into his den so I could ride him on his couch where I straddled him, lowered myself onto his cock and rode him hard.  Eventually we switched back to doggystyle only to have a text notify us the other guy had arrived.

He went to open the door and his friend came in. He was young, in his mid 20s, and like me, was tall and slender.  He stripped down immediately and I went down on him, giving him a BJ as the older guy continued pounding my ass.  I had the young guy moaning with pleasure, and to be honest, I thought the sensation of having a dick in both my holes was amazing. After a few minutes, the two buddies switched.  The young guy lubed-up his hard dick, which was about seven inches and relatively thick. He entered my hole, and I could feel him stretching my wet hole even further.  With no hesitation he plunged in balls deep and pumped me hard, his big dick stretching my hole.  I moaned in pleasure as I pushed back against him. He pounded my ass some more, before putting a leg on the couch, grabbing me by the hips and shooting his load deep in my hole. The older guy returned to my ass, rock hard and entered me once more. We fucked doggstyle for a bit, as precum dripped from my hard dick.

Flipping onto my back, the older guy re-entered me.  I could tell he was getting ready to blow his load as he grabbed me by the waist and really pounded me furiously.  I could hear slurping noises as he pounded my wet hole. He then groaned in pleasure as he went in balls deep, unloading deep within my ass.

Was a great.  Two loads, and my first threesome.

Shortly after I got home I received a text from the younger guy saying wanted to fuck me again that night. Unfortunately I couldn't as I had some things to do, but we're planning for another session this coming Sunday, and this time I'll have more time so I can take more than a couple loads.  I can't wait.

• Upvote 10

My last load? Friday (13th Feb. 2015) from a worker who had stopped by the local supermarket (Morrisons) near closing time to use the toilet.  I also was coming home from work and, needing to take a piss after the end-of-week drinks, and I also stopped in to use the men's room.

Now, I always love seeing dirty jeans tucked into safety boots and a hi-viz jacket, which was what the guy was wearing as he stood at the urinal.  I noticed his piss stream was a perfect yellow and that he couldn't help but wave around his thick, fleshy cock as he pissed.  I pulled out my cock to take a piss, but I didn't have a chance to actually piss as it went from soft to hard within seconds.

"Nice knob, matey," he remarked, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Not as hot as yours," I replied, licking my lips and staring at him.

After finishing, he made a few tugs and the softy became more substantial:  it was quite thick. The game was on and he invited me to join him in his van.  Of course I accepted the invitation.

He bought a sandwich and four cans of lager, and he led to his transit van.  It turned out that he was railway worker - replacing points & cabling - and as soon as I was in the van he just said "get to work."

I was down on that meat in seconds, nuzzling up to his sweaty pubes and tasting day-old piss (and probably cum as well).  Although there was not much space in rear of the van, I stripped butt naked within minutes.  He didn't want to rim my ass, saying he 'wasn't queer', but using a few squirt of liquid grease/oil on his dick he pressed it home into my ass.

Slicked-up, he just slide in without opposition, waited for a second or two and then just ploughed me. Ten minutes on, he grunted 'fuck' and gripped me and unloaded, twitching every fucking 'straight'  bit of spunk into my ass.

Sweet. I couldn't bring myself to suck his cock clean with the industrial grease smeared on it but, as I walked home along the canal, t I loved the feeling of his load mixed-up with the grease in my ass.

Sadly there was no action along the canal, so I had to content myself with one load.

• Upvote 1

I had similar 3some with 2 anon tops from craigslist while I was blindfolded.. one guy was fucked me and after he dumb his load I asked him to get hard again. he asked me to wait a sec and come back with another guy (he seem to wait in the 1st top car). the 2nd top had a huge cock that i felt my ass tearing apart while the 1st top push his cock into my mouth. they had fucked my both holes taking turns on my ass and mouth.