Bored But Got Satisfied

I was totally bored Monday. The weather was cold an I had nothing to do. I decieded to go to the local bathhouse.

When I checked in i swore it was latin twink day. While I was showering this young twink came ove to me. He akaed if I was a bottom and what room I was in. I told him but really did not expect him to show.

I lay on my stomack and in few minutes I felt a hand on my ass. It was him. He dropped his towel and his dick was rock hard. He had brought some lube and lubed his dick. He went right in and started to pound me.

After a few minutes he said he was going to cum. He was going to shoot his five day load deep in my ass.he moved an shot in me.

He had not closed the door so others could see him fucking me. A few others came in after him anf uploaded in me. In total I took four loads in my ass from young twinks.

Nope was not bored any more

• Upvote 1