First Time Bb

meatmonkey

Me and my boyfriend finally decided to do bareback and the sex was so much better. He just used spit to fuck me it hurt but felt so good at the same time. I never came so hard in my life. I love feeling his cock shoot a load deep inside of me.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

my first time  the guy was fucking me bb doggy he said im going to cum in you , i asked him not to , he said to late pinned me down and unloaded in me,, i was shocked, later when i was home ,he text me saying he wouldve tied me to the bed if i resisted, couple days later i was back for a repeat performance , he asked where i wanted it i replied  ''cum in me''

• 2 weeks later...

It's also best if your bf when topping uses your cum as lube. There is nothing like cum as lube

Agreed. The bf and I both verse so sometimes we fuck one way then the other. If he cums in me and I want to fuck him after I always use his cum from my hole to lube up his ass before I fill it with my cum. I don't think he knows that's what I'm using because most of the time I like to fuck him from behind.

Edited by Kjm41483897