Steamworks Advice

MuscleAss

l will be in Chicago April 23 to 27 and was planning to hit Steamworks Saturday night. I saw there is a bear party so I am wondering if I should bother. I'm not a bear, generally they are not into me and I'm not into them when it comes to sex. The event is listed as from 1 to 6PM. How are Sundays? Otherwise everything I have heard or read about the venue is great.

While Saturday night is great the weekday can be good too. The best is Thursday. Get there about 4 before the lights out party. When I have gone I always get fucked by 8-10guys. There will be a lot of Latin and Asian guys there. I have never had a top mention a condom either

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I will have to try steam works some time. I would love to get a room and lay on the bed naked ass up with the door open, it would be fantastic if 5 to 10 guys would come in one after the other and fuck me bareback , it would be my fantacy come true. ive never had more than one guy. I would love having guys fuck me with 3 or 4 loads already in my pussy.