Topping Unsure Bottoms (And Staying Up...)

fuckyouraw777

Surely this isn't just me; so I'm as relatively certain (apart from PrEP) that I'm not HIV+. I base this on consistent HIV and other STI negative results, all taken at most 4 months apart for the past 12 years and that it's near impossible to get anyone to fuck -at all- where I am [everyone here seems to have a "I'll wait until perfection arrives syndrome"] and that the only guy I fuck who's knowingly pos but undetectable has been fucking with me for that long and fairly much the only thing I've caught from him was the clap (and strangely enough I was rather annoyed by it). I mostly top him and for the most part he tops me about 1/5th or less of the times I top him.

I'm bluntly up front about this. When people push me to confirm that I'm neg, I basically say: "Unless you really believe that I'm absolutely immune OR never have sex, don't have drugs and have never been accidentally exposed (e.g. I could be a garbage man and get accidentally shafted by a used syringe) then really, you just have to accept I'm telling the truth and make up your own mind."

That usually scares people off. That's another topic in and of itself. When I basically say, hey, look, here's my history, it's somewhat provable to a point but in reality, you know, I do occasionally fuck guys bare (mostly top) ... they run away. Or perhaps go find some other guy who will lie about their status, or just doesn't know ... because that's somehow safer.

However, some will come along for the ride (so to speak - I actually don't like being ridden so the pun doesn't work) but still express some concern.

And then I fall into trouble occasionally. Basically, if I get too worried or concerned then I just don't stay up. It's somewhat annoying, to be honest. I'll be rock hard whilst they're blowing me and come to fucking, boom, it's gone down. Mainly because I'm worried that they're worried.

I suppose the actual thing to do is to just either accept a good blow job (or rather fuck their face whilst "training" them to suck me the way that works for me) and so long as both parties are happy with the outcome -- which is usually the case -- and all is good.

But what's your opinions on this?

• Upvote 1

Why not just go on PrEP yourself?  To be on PrEP you have to be confirmed to be HIV negative before you start (and you get tested regularly to make sure you still are). Increasing numbers of guys now know about and understand what PrEP is, perhaps allaying some of their concerns. 

Don't just settle for a good blow job if that's not what you really want. Life's too short not to enjoy the sex (and life) you really want. 

The guys you have sex with did that knowing your status. So why are you worried? They know what they are getting into. You have no reason to worry that they are worried. And loose your boner as a result. Just fuck them.

I do understand, and empathise with the fear of unwittingly passing on an infection which I tend to share. To the "you're neg, right?" question my response is simply "As far as I know" which is usually sufficient. It seems people are ok taking risks if they feel they can shift the blame. Possibly you give them too much information. I have been apt to overthink things myself and that causes erection difficulties, so I have to work at stilling the mind, accepting that they share responsibility as well as the enjoyment, and just getting into the zone.

Edited by slowfuck

Guest ff-whole

That is why I have stopped asking... I take a look at the guy, if he is not run down and skinny as hell, doesn't smell like a garbage truck, has his teeth in order, has a dick that isn't red from sores, smiles and is fit, I just bend over and let him have my ass for his pleasure...

If I'd asked he could be lying anyway...

I enjoy the ride and whatever happens, happens... Such is life and though I hate to become poz, can't get Prep, I just have to live with that scare.

I am just a horny, cumloving pig and the 'ride' and 'fill me up' is to much of a drug for me.