Press Reset And Start A New Life

paintedgrey

Not exactly a fantasy, but my personal thoughts:

I do often play with the thought of moving to Hamburg or Berlin to meet new guys, or spending a month in LA, London or Paris just to fuck around and get to know the crowd there.

But frankly I wouldn't change my attitude towards life and sex. My sex life is insanely awesome by everyday standards, but I think one has to maintain a normal life, work, have real friends, do sports. Strange as it sounds, I don't center my life around sex (even though there are times when I fuck ten guys a week, I'm not addicted to sex or get nervous if don't have any, I can have a nice and fulfilling evening in the gym as well) and I do stay away from drugs. By maintaing balance / an equilibrium and not being a depraved slut, I'm not stereotyping myself, I don't back myself into a corner sexually. I can be everything to everyone and do whatever I feel like.

So in a way I am absolutely living my fantasy sex life right now - all bareback, of course.

swimming pool sex party with a dozen guys

31 year old musician with an amazing ass

fisting and breeding a 36 year-old mixed race bodybuilder

seeding a 21-year old closeted bisexueal boy in the woods near his home

hotel threesome with two poz pigs (37/38)

fucking the 26 year old model type gym rat

and tonight a 31 year old muscle bear cub

That's just my last week. Next on the agenda is a repeat with the 21 year-old and a setting up a bareback group session / gang bang at a hotel with an old fuckbuddy of mine who's visisiting town this weekend.

Edited by GermanFucker
  • Upvote 3

I have fantasized about what it would be if I were to share a big mansion with 5 or 6 other guys, various ages. We would work but live together, taking care of each other. Each would have their own private space to live but we would have sex with each other with whoever is in the mood. A sort of gay family.

• Upvote 3

Mine is living on a picturesque island with all versatile guys. We all have defined roles during the day (some are hunters, some are cooks, some are homemakers, some are entertainers etc) Every evening, we end the day with cocktails on the beach as the sun sets. At night, everybody's hole and dick are available for use. No attitude ever. We have massive group breedings by campfire. We fall asleep happy. And when the sun rises, we do it all over again.  

• Upvote 2

In addition to my previous post. I was actually close to living a new life. After I lost my job at a multinational I was invited to join a project in Gran Canaria (Spanish Island off the coast of Morocco) to help set up and run a new gay resort. I had (business/computer) skills the others didn't have and I also spoke languages the other members didn't. Dutch and German, but also some of the Spanish members didn't speak English.

The aim was a holiday resort of about 40-45, if not more, bungalows and a large cruising area (a lot of trees, lazy daisy, sling, and other cruising stuff but all outdoors).

I would actually live there on the premises (I don't need much and the others had their own homes on the Island) and be the guy-to-go-to at the resort in case of any customer problems, in addition to doing background work in Marketing, customer service and maintaining the website (which i would have to learn). And cruise the site at night of course, getting fucked by the customers in the woods ;-). Plus the eye candy on the street in Playa del Ingles is amazing. All those hot Spanish guys....

I had just sold my apartment in NL and preparing to move to GC when I heard that a few of main members of the project withdrew. Two because of medical issues and one because he was offered a job (unemployment on GC is about 35% and the setup of the resort would take quite some time without an income for all of us during the startup). Couldn't blame him for taking the job.

The whole project fell apart. I still moved to GC because I didn't have a home in NL anymore and already sent belongings over but after a while realized it wasn't feasible financially without an income and no jobs  and moved back to NL (Social Security). Still feel bad about it. A place where it is sunny 360 out of 365 days. I could freeball all the time in my shorts, plenty of sex 24/7, have a job and live the good life.

Such a pity this didn't work out.

• Upvote 1

@NLbear: sorry that didn't work out...I would certainly have become a loyal customer...I am lining up my ducks in a row now to retire in my 50s and spend the European winters in Gran Canaria and the Carribean being a total slut.  ;)

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

When I was 21 I left home with my backpack with a one-way ticket to Australia (where I had some interesting encounters, but weren't very sex safy yet). I didn't know what I wanted yet and where my interests lied.

I wish now I could start over from that beginning with the knowledge I have now and forget about my parents and brothers... Not much of good have come from them the years after anyway, and being away and free, cutting loose all ties would have surely saved me a lot of hassle. Then I would take some of the sexual opportunities that came my way then and keep travelling the world and find myself a nice nieche in the market.

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

it's a time travel fantasy for me, knowing what I know today, i would have gone back to the mid-90's when I became comfortable with being Bi. there where a couple of times I would have bare backed when I was always playing it safe. Going forward to 2009' I would have not gotten married, and I would have stayed in Calornia, and continued living my life as a gay man.