Dont Know What I Want At The Moment

losttop

Sex with my actual bf is not going that well...have feeling that he does not enjoys it that that much with me... We have sex like every 2 weeks and even then it's kind of uninspiring...we have open relationship and so I do occasionally have someone come over... But he is hardly ever for sharing a bottom together or him being the bottom that I can share with other tops. I organize sometimes gangbangs for other bottom FBs of mine. I always do this on my travels As I don't like to do it in the house that I share together with my bf. He accuses me of being on hookup sites all the time but when I'm away from home on business trip I c that he is online the same day I leave...I find this kind of offensive.the other day I confronted him about it and he got upset with me and accused me of not trusting him. He tells me he would tell me if he would hook up with someone...the truth is that I never called him on a lie and I know he is honest about stuff. This afternoon I saw that he was online again but i didn't mention anything about it...I send him msg that tmw I was hooking up with some guy and that I had booked hotel for IML. I was hoping he would mention he would say he had been on line but he didn't...he told me straight away he was not going to IML. But about my hook up or something else he didn't say anything. I know we have kind of open relationship but wouldn't it be a normal reaction to ask stuff when I hook up with other guys? It's like he doesn't care! He told me he doesn't like that I check on him like a jealous gf as he calls it...I don't want to loose him.... But it's making me unhappy...shouldn't I be having fun together with my bf in first place instead of with my FBs?