Anon Dude From Grindr

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

I was sitting here relaxing, bored when I young dude hit me up on Grindr said he was horny and just wanted to nut. What am I to do? I said come on over, figuring he would back out. He asked me if I would bb, so I told him only if he would cum balls deep, he can't pull out. Of course he agreed and 15 minutes later, he shows up walks in and drops his shorts. He was hard as a rock, about 8" C but I sucked him anyway then he was like I wanna fuck. Cool, I bent over and he fucked me bb and then nutted balls deep in me. I am still holding that load in me, except for the little bit that ran out and is making my as slick...Damn, now I need another one. Hopefully can get another load tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

havent tried scruff, will download it today. BBRT hasnt worked for me, only because of my location. I am heading to Atlanta soon and hope it works really well. I want to set up a face down ass anon hotel breeding frenzy...

Yesterday, I am in a nearby town/suburb, flicked on Grindr and there was a guy close by. Before I could send him a message he sent me one.  30, 6'1" 185 needed to "get drained". I figured a BJ and all is well.  I always douche when I leave home and I'd only been gone a couple of hours so I figured I was still good to go if I got really lucky. Went to his apartment and I saw him standing in the second floor window, puled back the drapes and was stroking a big dick. BONUS!  I went up and in and found him now sitting on the sofa, legs wide apart just waiting. I got down on the floor between his legs and sucked him like an expert. "Imma cum if you keep that shit up" he said.  Hell I thought that was the point of it. "what would you like?" I asked him and he said he hadn't had any ass for a long time and could really get into a fuck. He said he didn't have condoms but "I'm clean man.. I mean, my wife is here with me, I am totally DDF" .. Fine, whatever I thought and grinned.  I got up, undressed and bent over the sofa while he went for lube.  He absolutely shocked me by burying his face in my ass - married men eat ass much? - then lubed me up and gently but forcefully slid all 7" up my chute on one smooth continuous motion. I just moaned, buried my face in the cushion and pushed my hole back on his cock.  He boned me like a pro, holding on to the hips, swearing and grunting until he unloaded, but he kept on .. my favorite part is when I have an ass full of cum and they keep fucking and you can hear the squishing sloppy sounds coming out.  Finally he pulled out and wiped off, wiped off my ass and gave it a squeeze.  I understand his wife is on the afternoon/evening shirt so I will be able to go back for more.  Fucking loving Grindr right now.

• Upvote 3

Guest bbncguy

i love the guys that just want to be drained, but then decide they want to bb me. had a guy in Richmond come by my room for just a bj, as I was sucking he wanted to finger my ass. I knew what he really wanted so I squeezed his fingers nice and tight and he slid around behind me fingering my ass. I put some lube in my hand and reached around and stroked him easing him closer to my ass, finally he decided to go for it and he pounded me like I had never been pounded. I could feel the results of that ounding for 2 days, but he gave me a massive load. After he left, he sent me an email wanting to know my status, neg of course but it was a little late for that question. He was aa good anon fuck!

I once had a message from a UPS guy. He was horny and wanted to get off. He came over in his uniform. He did not have much time. So he pulled down his shorts to show a huge dick. Put some lube on it and fucked away. Came in a few minutes and left. Now that is really UPS delvers

• Upvote 1