Tell Me If You Think A Pa Would Be Nice On My Dick

Sharp-edge

I've enjoyed a PA for years now. suggest starting w ~4mm and gauging up (fast to heal and stretches quickly). I switch back and forth with curved barbell or CBR yet prefer the CBR. Have a 9mm x 30mm dia. now - find anything larger is fun and weighty - yet too large for many mancunts to enjoy (and greatly increases the risk of pulling out or migrations). ENJOY!

Any cock looks good with a PA. Just make sure you stretch it out to a large gauge, otherwise it's pretty much decorative. Back when I bottomed, I dated a guy with a pierced dick, 0ga, and it was an amazing sensation. I'm uncut and have never had any issues. I now wear a CBR with a screw-in ball, so that I can remove it if I want to skullfuck a guy. I've tried curved barbells and circular barbells, but found they moved around too much and would dig in, especially when waking up with morning wood.

PiercedDick.jpgSoftPierced.jpg

• Upvote 2