The Excitement Before A Fuck

So I'm off work today and as usual I'll be spending my day off filled with cock. But...

Do you still get excited/nervous before you fuck/get fucked. Is there a point when fucking becomes the norm and you no longer feel that anticipation prior to a fuck? Do you set time aside to fuck or is it as and when?

I think the anticipation is one of the reasons why saunas are so good. They are so sexually charged, you can feel it.

As it stands I still get wound up before a fuck. Something takes over me where all I can think about is getting pounded. Does that feeling ever go?

Edited by ridemehard

I don't get fucked as much as I would like. Simply because in this area (small town) there not many guys around. Or at least guys I'd like to fuck with (or them with me...). So yes, it is always exciting when I know I am going to get fucked. It is never a norm. Would be different in a big city where there are always guys around to play with. Here you just have to wait and see what comes up and when.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Well, I hope it will never gets to the point that it is not exciting anymore...

Part of the whole slutty and kinky feeling is the way towards getting fucked... the anticipation that I don't know what is going to happen... Am I going to get gang banged, am I going to be filled and abused with cum?

All part of being a cumdump bottom slut.

I am sure Tops have similar feelings how they anticipate a night out...

I'm 67 and my desire to get fucked has increased. It's probably because I am retired, have lots of free time and much less stress in my life. Of course, finding men who will breed me at my age is now the stressor. I want to be a cumdump and the tops won't cooperate.

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I still get that feeling you are talking about. it started to subside a little, yet when I started to bareback, the excitement came right back again. its always the same, heart palpations, sweaty palms, and constant pre-cumming.  there is the sexual energy as well as the risk to my status quo lifestyle that makes it such a thrill. I never know if I will meet the man I connect with, and decide to come out of the closet for, or I  could end up getting charged up.

For me it doesn’t matter if it’s the first fuck or the fifteenth fuck In 24 hours - when I know a Top is on his way my mind is filled with charged thoughts:

He’s coming. He’s almost here and he’s going to fuck me. He’s going to penetrate me and fuck and cum inside me, and there’s nothing I can do but let him. I’m going to be a cunt for another man again - he’s going to use me as his fuckhole... and I want it.

And then the door opens, and it all comes true.

In the bathhouse, I feel the same thing, just more constantly. I’ll get fucked, the Top will leave, after a minute I’ll get up, shake my body loose, re-assume the position, and think, He’s coming. He’s almost here...

• Like 1