Cumming Over From California, 7/6/2015...staying At Marriott County Hall

Where is a good sex club nearby to have fun? I think i'll be close to vauxhaul area. Definitely looking to get plowed repeatidly and leave london with an ass full of hot Londoner cum.

Vauxhall - The Hoist (dress code except Sunday afternoon when it's naked & doesn't matter what type of shoes you wear), Eagle London (not sure which night/s they have a darkroom so check website), Chariots Vauxhall sauna. You'll be near Chariots Waterloo too, although smaller, as well as Pleasuredrome (might be a good bet).  Try The Vault139 near Warren Street Station (Northern Line) too, as it's only 5-10 minutes away & handy for the West End.   

Thats the great thing about London.

It's very compact and has a pretty good integrated public transport system.

Essentially you are usually less than 45 minutes away from everything.

Chariots in Waterloo is a nice venue with low attitude.

Its a shame that it doesn't get the amount of business it deserves but I have still walked away from it on Sunday afternoon with a well fucked hole.

Vauxhall is about 3 times bigger, attracts quite a few black guys but you do find a lot of guys being too fabulous to have any fun.

They are very hot on the drugs issue by the way.

Shoreditch has great actual facilities but it can be even more of a fashion show than Vauxhall.

Streatham is interesting.  Low attitude but quite sleazy if I remember correctly but its been quite a while since I have visited.

The Hoist is great but I would aim for an SBN night.

I think that wherever you find yourself you are likely to have a good time.

:)

I appreciate both your comments, cuntspunker and travelingbutthole, you've given me some great tips. I'll definitely check these places out and hope that i can also enjoy having my ass loaded up while i'm in London.