Need Help Finding Hole

breederboy

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to get laid. I'm a total top, poz, undetectable, decent cock or so I've been told, huge huge cummer. But I can't get laid. I can't get any hits on my profiles on a4a or bbrts. Nobody wants me to breed them. I don't get why. I really need some hole but nobody on the sites talks to me. I have my cock pics up but nobody talks. Should I be more aggressive? Literally I might get like 2-3 messages a day. And they will chat but nobody wants to actually meet & bottom for me. Maybe it's just slow this time of year or people are all already attached to other people? Just wondering why nobody wants to meet. Thanks for any advice. I guess I need to change my profiles. In the past it seemed like everyone wanted to play but now I wonder maybe they're scared of a larger cock?? 

I think guys in my area just aren't into skinny guys lol. Or maybe they are all on Grindr. Maybe that's why I am not getting any hits. I hope my drought ends soon.

Well I do like a clean hole but I always make sure to ask nicely if they're cleaned out first. Because I've had some "total bottoms" who were dirty. Like really dirty. Good bottoms should make sure to be pre-cleaned.  Or maybe that's just me.

• Upvote 3

I'm in Ky. Not sure why I don't get any responses. Nobody seems to want bred. I don't know if the guys are all on Grindr or where they are but I stay online for ages & don't ever get any responses or anyone serious about meeting to play. 

My town has a pretty large gay population. And quite a few barebackers. But as a top it's impossible finding willing hole. There are one or two, but both of those I met, they ended up shitting all over me & so obviously weren't good bottoms. I just need good, cleaned out, willing bottoms. Lol. I met some guy who was also a top who said he wanted to watch me fuck and tag team with him. But when it came time to meet the third guy, he wouldn't give me the address. So I guess I'm gonna have to stay celibate lol. Not sure what's going on but it seemed like a few years ago there were tons of willing poz-friendly bottoms but now there are none, that want to meet. Ah well. I'll keep my eyes open I guess.

Guest BgchaserATX

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am having the opposite problem. Late 50's bottom in Austin TX who loves poz tops, but no one is interested in breeding me. If a major hunk Top like you is having trouble, guess there are a lot of people out there who cant get laid.