Recently Divorced Guy Gets Fucked For The First Time

• Administrators

Wednesday night I hooked up with a guy I met in a hot tub at a Bed and Breakfast. He was 29 with a youthful countenance and shocking red hair; and it was his birthday.

We fooled around, and I licked his Balls and sucked him off. I could tell he was having a good time. He told me he was recently divorced, and that I was the first guy he'd ever been with.

BOING! SIRENS RESOUNDED! LIGHTS FLASHED!

"So you've never been fucked?"

My aching Dick tormented me. I told him I'd love to be the one to pop his Cherry, and that I'd go slow and easy and be gentle [as a bull in a china shop].

We went up to my room, and I popped in a Bareback vid. While he watched, I had him lie on his stomach so he could get BRED.

Try as I might, I couldn't get in. I broke open a new bottle of Poppers and practically rammed the whole thing up his schonz. I emptied a full tube of Vaseline in his Cunt. I desperately wanted to be the one to POZ him.

Finally his greasy Pucker gave way, and I eased in. My Machiavellian side wanted to ram it home and put him out of his misery, but I knew he wouldn't tolerate that; so I stifled myself and played nice.

S-L-O-W-L-Y, despite the Precum oozing out of my Dick Head, I worked my Death Stick up his Ass. How sweet it was! I could think of nothing but blasting a Load of POZ Cum up his unsuspecting NEG Hole.

I wanted his first Fuck to be one he'd never forget. How considerate he'd had been not to ask about Condoms nor my Status. Too much on his mind, I suppose, though his current troubles were nothing like those that lie ahead. I'd have lied if I had to—there was that much at stake.

It was much ado about nothing. Five minutes later I spurted Volleys of Poison Jizm up his Cunt. I doubt he suspected he was at a major juncture in life.

I think our coupling was special for both of us. For him, I was his first; a new and exciting birthday gift. I, on the other hand, hoped I'd passed on the malignancy, the perniciousness of which would only become evident with the passage of time.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...