Kind Of Kidding Myself

bigdick4you

been in relationship with this guy for couple of years now and although the social part goes well for most part....the sexual aspect doesnt. im a top and he is a bottom. i have always been guy with healthy sexual appetite. i love to breed a hot hole. specially love to whore out talented bottom sluts to other tops by organyzing partys.my dream had always been to be with a guy that i could share with other tops. we have open relationship so i dont mind him playing with other guys. its just that he is so repressed when he is with me.... he makes me feel like a pervert when i suggest we do something fun! i know he is different when he is not with me and hooks up with other guys or some of his FBs. maybe the fact that he uses drugs with these other guys has something to do with it. i dont do drugs at all besides poppers. he has done drugs with me and others while we were on little trips in other citys and i loved how he was sexually. but once back home it would be like he was ashamed of it and said it shouldnt happen again. when he is with me he always claims to be tired and not in the mood for sex but when he is alone, he goes on the hunt for cumloads.... why cant he be like that with me? due to my job i get to travel quite a bit and have fun when im away. but is it wrong to want to do it with my own bf? the other day he had a FB of him come over and breed his hole.after the guy left i got to taste his cummy hole and add my nut to the mix. i was hoping this would start a stream of tops coming over to seed him........ but he was done! And then week later when im gone he is on the hunt for loads! i just dont get it...  

From your description, he does seem a bit schizophrenic about things. I could understand wanting to keep a purer thing going on if he (and you) were really committed to each other. But since you're both slutting around, the whole "Madonna and the Whore" thing doesn't really work. I'd say your only real course of action is to sit down and talk about it up front and openly.

We have done the talking...he always twists it around so I end up feeling guilty for being horny and wanting it all the time....one of his favourite phrases is "I don't like to talk about sex but just do it. It puts me off when I talk about it" couldn't agree more with him on that! But I have seen conversations he has with guys on the hook up sites and they r very raunchy...so what he says to me is really utterly bs. I do love the guy as I think there is more to a relationship than just sex. But it's part of it and I don't want to end up frustrated about it either...

A lack of communication and your needs not being met are signs that your relationship is in trouble, if not worse.  Sit him down and hash it out with him before you wind up miserable and resentful. 

Totally agree with evilqueerpig, Sit down & get to it.