Anal Ice Cubes

So daddy just came in with a tray of ice cubes and proceeded to, one at a time, pish then into me. It was fine at first but after about half a minute it started to get unpleasant and I couldn't keep them in. For every one I let out he made me swallow/suck until I got (kinda) used to it. Then he slowly started to fuck my numb hole. I could feel how tight and abrasive it made me. And after every couple minutes he'd push another cube in. With every deep thrust I could feel them hitting together inside me, it was so sore because of the cold but also kinda hot. I've never ever said anything while he fucked me but I was so close to begging for his cum as I knew the warmth would help. I held my tongue though, feeling my hole get torn like sandpaper.

When he came I could barely feel the pulsing at the base of his dick, couldn't even feel any warmth on my insides. I think he could tell I was unconfortable cause he let me go to the toilet in a glass he got from the kitchen. So relieving! Then so hair when he told me to drink it. Which I did. Crunching the small remains of ice was amazing. He liked it so much he started face fucking me with his cum and ice in my mouth and came again!

I think the ice inside me might be the weirdest thing I've ever felt! Has anyone else tried this?

And sorry for the bad post, I've had a couple drinks tonight before daddy even came in!

• Upvote 1

fucking hot lil drunk owned boy ive played with some ice cubes in my hole really made my hole throb it hurts but in a good way im sure you know now lol makes you cold and shivering but feels so good with your owner on top of you

• Upvote 1

would love to have an "utter asshole" do that to me...not only the repeated forced insertion but catching the semimelted liquid from the whole and being made to drink it

for a bttm slut loose hole like mine, can see how it would tighten things up down there...making it pleasurable for both

have inserted ice on my own and enjoyed it...admittedly the cylinder type of ice inserts easier than the cube...think I have seen very long cylinder trays for easy insertion in water bottles etc. Love the numbing effect and often will use ice cold veggies (cucs and butternut squash or other LARGE/THICK phallic gords for self-fucking when a live cock cant be had.

Have done it with cubes of cum saved up over ages with a friend.  in both our holes (melts to make great lube) and also passing them from mouth to mouth kissing is very horny.  Fucking into half-melted cum cubes is very nice too.

• Upvote 2