Bbrt Cums Thru

Scott253

I started work today at 2:00 AM, and was finished at 5:00 PM, so I had a long day, and when I arrived home, had planned nothing more interesting than an early bedtime, so when I hopped on BBRT it was more out of habit than lust. 

Then, almost right away I was hit up by a guy who purported to have a HUGE cock, and who was only a ten minute drive away.  Well fuck.  Who am I to ignore fate?

I arrived at his place some 30 minutes later, having taken a shower and having performed a thorough cleaning-out.  The guy met me at the door and was somewhat shorter than I expected, but I could clearly see his hard cock through his shorts.  It may not have been the ten inches he had claimed, but it was a MONSTER none the less!  We went up stairs where he immediately pushed me down on the couch and started to tear off my clothes and finger my ass pussy.  Then he face-fucked me, and, having raped my mouth, he went onto my ass.  He tried to push it in with just spit, but I all but screamed in agony, so while he lubed himself, he ate me out.  After his big dick was thoroughly lubed, he slid slowly but forcefully all the way into my ass, balls deep.   SO FULL!  

He fucked me deep and hard for about ten minutes then picked up his pace and bred me deep, telling me to "Take that poz cum."  

I FUCKING LOVE POZ TALK!!!

He didn't stop fucking me, and, some five minutes later, went on to blowing another load in my ass.  He was good for more but I was wrecked!   Glad I didn't go to bed when I got home from work!

• Upvote 9

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I started work today at 2:00 AM, and was finished at 5:00 PM, so I had a long day, and when I arrived home, had planned nothing more interesting than an early bedtime, so when I hopped on BBRT it was more out of habit than lust. 

Then, almost right away I was hit up by a guy who purported to have a HUGE cock, and who was only a ten minute drive away.  Well fuck.  Who am I to ignore fate?

I arrived at his place some 30 minutes later, having taken a shower and having performed a thorough cleaning-out.  The guy met me at the door and was somewhat shorter than I expected, but I could clearly see his hard cock through his shorts.  It may not have been the ten inches he had claimed, but it was a MONSTER none the less!  We went up stairs where he immediately pushed me down on the couch and started to tear off my clothes and finger my ass pussy.  Then he face-fucked me, and, having raped my mouth, he went onto my ass.  He tried to push it in with just spit, but I all but screamed in agony, so while he lubed himself, he ate me out.  After his big dick was thoroughly lubed, he slid slowly but forcefully all the way into my ass, balls deep.   SO FULL!  

He fucked me deep and hard for about ten minutes then picked up his pace and bred me deep, telling me to "Take that poz cum."  

I FUCKING LOVE POZ TALK!!!

He didn't stop fucking me, and, some five minutes later, went on to blowing another load in my ass.  He was good for more but I was wrecked!   Glad I didn't go to bed when I got home from work!

Poz talk sounds... thrilling hehe.