Black And Latin Taboo Sex

Freakking

Any black out Latin guys into taboo sex, such as incest, force etc.?  

I used to get fucked by an older cousin when I was younger I loved the feeling of him fucking and breeding me, knowing my young ass pleased him.  In fact I loved it so much I often asked for repeat performances.  Once he forced me into a threesome with his friend, and both bred me.  

Anyone else into taboo sex?  I have kik hmu or post here.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I recently started getting fucked by a black guy, total top.  He fucks and fills my ass.  All loads go into my ass.  His straight brother stopped by one day when I was there.  He kept staring at me looking like he wanted to ask me something.  At one point my fuckbud left to pick up some pizza for us, leaving me with his straight brother, who came right out and asked if his brother fucks me.  I answered "Yes, a lot."

He pulled his dick out saying "I want some too."  At one point he felt-up my wet hole and asked "Is it my brother's cum?"

"Yeah," I replied.

He slid in and came within a few minutes of intense fucking,  While fucking he asked "When you get bred do you keep the loads in your hole."

Again I answered "Yeah," adding "it's lube for the next time I get fucked."

He came deep and cleaned up.  We didn't say anything to his brother when he returned with the pizzas.  

Now each brother is using my hole whenever he wants.  The straight brother apparently need a cumdump for no-strings unloading.  He has has instructed that I "...don't say anything to my brother."  I can't believe this is happening!  The straight brother has come by at least once a week for the last seven weeks, breeding me once or twice each time.

• Upvote 4

I recently started getting fucked by a black guy, total top.  He fucks and fills my ass.  All loads go into my ass.  His straight brother stopped by one day when I was there.  He kept staring at me looking like he wanted to ask me something.  At one point my fuckbud left to pick up some pizza for us, leaving me with his straight brother, who came right out and asked if his brother fucks me.  I answered "Yes, a lot."

He pulled his dick out saying "I want some too."  At one point he felt-up my wet hole and asked "Is it my brother's cum?"

"Yeah," I replied.

He slid in and came within a few minutes of intense fucking,  While fucking he asked "When you get bred do you keep the loads in your hole."

Again I answered "Yeah," adding "it's lube for the next time I get fucked."

He came deep and cleaned up.  We didn't say anything to his brother when he returned with the pizzas.  

Now each brother is using my hole whenever he wants.  The straight brother apparently need a cumdump for no-strings unloading.  He has has instructed that I "...don't say anything to my brother."  I can't believe this is happening!  The straight brother has come by at least once a week for the last seven weeks, breeding me once or twice each time.

now if you could only get the 2 brothers together .. to tag-team you .. and doublefuck your ass .. ;->