Glasgow Tales

rough-one

Previously…

I stroked his head again and leaned in to kiss him. He tasted of cigarettes and garlic, and contary to what I expected, was a surprisingly passionate kisser. I lost myself in kissing him, tasting him, feeling his tongue and scarred lips with my mouth, running my hand around the stubble of his shaven head, staring into his beautiful grey eyes. That was when I heard a voice shout “who the FUCK is kissing my boyfriend?”

Right so…

I pulled back from Tomasz and whipped my head around to the right. Finn stopped mid-thrust and the whole room turned to look at the couple coming out from the en-suite bathroom. Standing beside Don was a wiry-looking lad covered in tattoos, with spiked hair and a goatee. I won’t lie, he looked rough as fuck and hard as nails, even his muscles looked hard - like an eighties’ bodybuilder. He was also wearing a black mesh vest and red underwear – though in this case it was a jockstrap. (By the way – what is it about some gay couples that they start to dress more like each other over time? We’re not identical twins? It’s just …weird). Most importantly, he was glaring right at me.

I took a deep breath, and addressed him, “hey lad, I didn’t mean to cross a line, I dunno what you two have arranged…” He cut me off with a smile, “Haha, I’m just fucking with ya lad”. The whole room relaxed. I looked back to Tomasz who was still smiling and back over to Kyle who was coming around to me. Finn started to stroke my legs again – I started to focus back on the cock up my ass.

Kyle came around and stood beside Tomasz to my left. He stuck out his hand and “shook” my cock. “Kyle here,” he started, “I’m his other half” as he nudged Tomasz, “now please don’t let me interrupt you, go back to what you were doin”. Kyle had (and still has) a very guttural east-end accent, so it took a second to figure out what he meant. I touched his shoulder (again feeling some nicely-developed shoulder muscles – much more defined than his boyfriend’s) and turned to him and said, “so you’re telling me to go back to kissing your boyfriend – I’ve got that correct, yeah?” His hand had lingered on my cock, and he started to stroke it gently, “yeah kid”, he said, “gimme a show”. As Kyle squeezed my cock, I squeezed my ass-grip up and down Finn’s. I chuckled and made eye contact with Tomasz. I quipped “I’ve to give your boyfriend a show it seems”. I looked down at Finn and asked “that ok with you Finn?”. He just smiled and said, “Well fuck yeah! I wanted to change position anyways”.

The boyfriends helped me dismount off of Finn and as I got down, I rubbed my hands down their taut backs. Kyle and Tomasz both looked pretty rough. In fact, I thought to myself, that between their tattoos and piercings (Kyle had a fuckload of scaffolding in his ears), they wouldn’t be acing any office job interviews anytime soon. But here, in this party, I was drawn to their sleaziness. In fairness, in the clear light of day I’d have probably have never considered going near Kyle – he looked mean as fuck – the kind of guy to go after you with a broken bottle if you looked at him funny. I wanted, no, needed these rough fuckers to use me, to prove to them I was a good fuck. Maybe it was some weird deep-buried rural middle-class shit, but I was craving their approval as one of the gang, a good sport, a right laugh… You get the gist. Ecstasy is a great equaliser though and all these social anxieties I would have normally had were quickly drowned out as I ran my hands down over their asses. It was weird to think Kyle’d been in the bathroom minutes before getting fisted. I felt the lube and heat from his hole as I gave them both a playful squeeze.

Wait-a-minute! I was without a cock in my arse – I needed to remedy that! I got up on my knees and elbows and shoved my ass out for Finn. I felt him put a guiding hand down on my hip, pushing my ass further down, my legs further apart. Then, having the correct position for his cock, he started to inch it back in. Looking around for some poppers, I saw some in JP’s hand. Through a few meaningful glances and nods I had him feeding me the bottle and my ass twitching for Finn’s cock. I beckoned JP closer to my face and shifted to shove up on as much of Finn’s cock with my ass as possible. “Did you win?” I asked him, between fuck-grunts, referring to the bet he had had with Kieran to fuck Andrew a little while before. JP just raised an eyebrow, “what do you think is going on out there right now?”  We all grinned and I felt Finn try a few different types of thrusts before pulling out. “Open up that hole”, he ordered me gruffly. I leant forward onto my chest and reached back sticking my fingers in and pulling my pucker open. I love when I get so much dick I can make myself gape like that. Richard and Don came over to watch my openness, and to egg Finn on. “Look at that hungry hole Finn”, Richard said, “if you don’t put your cock in there now, then move over!”

Finn laughed and started fucking me again and quickly built up a good ball-slapping pace – I started to syncopate with him and we got into a good fuck-tempo – My sweat glands were once again in overdrive and I could feel the wetness trickle down my back from my raised ass. I lifted my head up to shake some sweat out of my hair and saw the new couple watching me as I flicked sweat from my hair at them. I laughed and as I thrust myself back on Finn’s thick cock, I heard one of them say “…just like a puppy”. “Nice to meet you both, by the way!” I called over, backing back again on Finn’s grunting thrusts. I felt another hand on my back and turned back to see Richard. He was kissing Finn and turned to wink at me. He leaned over and slapped my ass – once on each cheek. Slap as a word doesn’t do it justice- he fucking whacked my ass-cheeks right fucking proper. Payback I guess! I could feel the redness swell up again. Finn powered on, pounding into me and the pleasure and pain signals from my ass started to get really confused. Added to that, there was a soft stroking on my cheeks, I looked up to see that both the boyfriends had lowered their red undergear and were tapping their hard 5” and 7” cocks against my cheek expectantly.

I licked my lips, and decided to take Kyle’s five incher first, considering I’d already snogged Tomasz a little. His cock, tasted clean surprisingly with just a little E-sweat. I found out later, I was the first person to suck on it in the party. Taking Tomasz in my hand to jack, I kept my balance and really got into sucking Kyle. Pleasure signals were winning over as Finn’s cock started to properly hit the closest end my prostate. I pulled off of Kyle and told Finn to keep up his current way of fucking – waves of pleasure breaking over me with every slam to my prostate. Finn barely nodded – his expression a million miles away as he watched Don mount Richard in doggy beside me.

I turned back around and switched my attention to Tomasz’ cock now. I looked up into his almost black dilated eyes as he cradled the back of my head. Gripping my head and pulling me down onto him, Tomasz showed me exactly how he liked it, twisting my head around the head of his cock on the upthrust. I mimicked his motion without his guidance and he smiled his beautiful smile at me. Got it!

As Finn continued to slam-fuck my ass, (was it just the E or was his cock getting bigger?), I started to switch between the two juicy cocks in front of me - four or five head-bobs each at first but then sloppily decreasing down to three each. I was that kid in the candy shop! The boys moved their cocks in closer to me and I looked up to see them snogging. Kyle was running his hand under Tomasz’s vest top to squeeze a nipple while Tomasz was licking his index and middle fingers and reaching behind Kyle. The view of Kyle’s face as Tomasz started finger-fucking him clicked in on my E-enhanced wavelength. I could almost feel myself in his place as Finn’s cock kept pounding me. Fucking love that extra empathy!

Thick trails of my spit were now joining the boys’ cocks as I greedily went from one to the other, rocking in Finn’s rhythm. At one point as Finn fucked me face-first into Kyle’s pubes I thought, “let’s try and get em both in!” Balancing on my elbows, I angled the boys together and opened wide. Looking up I saw the boyfriends gurning their mouths, staring down at me. I stretched my mouth as far as I could around the two, trying to take them parallel. As Kyle rocked his head back in pleasure, Tomasz bucked his cock further in, and started to pull up Kyle’s top to show me his boyfriend’s straining abs, egging me on, saying “take us both you zschlut!”. Kyle’s cock slipped under Tomasz’s swollen seven incher and poked into my right cheek. In my mouth my tongue was flicking between the two cocks, straining to contain them as they slipped and butted off each-other.

Back down at my ass Finn was matching Don in his rhythm and even started slapping me a little, as Don was doing to Richard. Luckily JP was feeding Richard poppers as well as his cock, so Richard was taking the pounding like a champ! I could definitely feel Finn’s cock feel bigger inside me now. I thought – could he actually cum in me? He kept speeding up, though all the time his slaps were much more controlled than Don’s and actually pleasant on my tingling cheeks. Finn knew how to build up to the point where I was loving his slapping and thrusting back to meet it. It’s all about the build-up with spanking for me. Once you get it right, I’ll take a paddle or a belt, even a whip!

As I thrust back I focussed on the two guys in my mouth – Tomasz’s cock was losing a little stiffness and it threatened to slip out. I used my tongue and twisted my head to get his cock shoving back down the back of my throat. My gag reflex was quick to react but I redoubled my focus and visualised my throat making room for them. It worked and soon I felt Tomasz stiffen up again. I looked up to see the boys both without tops on now and Kyle sucking on Tomasz’s left nipple. I heard Richard grunt beside me and the dual slapping of the fuckings taking place. I didn’t think it was possible but Finn sped up..

…slapping faster and faster

slamming his rigid cock into me…

…and suddenly I heard him yell “awww fuccck” and sure enough I felt his load shoot deep inside me. Finn fell on top of me panting, jolting the cocks from my mouth. Seconds later I heard Don make a strangled noise and Richard shouting “yeah cum in me Don, ah yeah, fill me up!” The four of us collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, panting and chuckling. I turned and grabbed Finn “you motherfucking champ Finn!”, I said, kissing him mashing together our sweaty faces. He laughed and panted “I told you…” pant, “I could do it!”

Breaking off from kissing Finn, I felt Richard reaching for my arm. Pulling me out from under Finn, he saw the plaster on my arm. He raised his eyebrow and smirked. No doubt he knew exactly what that meant. Guiding me up to the top of the bed, he sat us both down with our backs against the headboards, legs bent and asses open. “Here boys” he said down to Don and Finn, “take your loads back”, and started to squeeze cum out of his ass.  Nice! I reached down and started to push Finn’s cum out onto my fingers. “Richard?” I called over, “want some?” I held up a cummy hand and reached it over to his hole. Finn had scooted up to Richard’s hole at the same time and guided my hand to help me shove his own cum into Richard’s tender cum-dripping hole. Richard grunted and fucked himself onto my hand, his sloppy lips smearing globs of the lads’ cum up and down my stroking fingers. Fascinated with mingling the cum in and out of Richard’s lips, I was startled when I felt someone touch my own wet pucker. I looked down to see Don had moved up and had started to finger me and pull more of Finn’s load out. His fingering was pretty rough, so I brought my hand behind his head and pulled his face directly into my hole. “Felch me you dirty fucker” I moaned, and Don, true to form, lapped at my leaking hole, taking his time to suck out all Finn’s spunk out of me.

While I was sitting at the head of the bed being felched clean by Don, I got passed a joint from Richard who was also getting the same treatment from Finn. He’d got the blunt from Pedro who’d come in from the bathroom, where he was telling Tomasz, Kyle and Richard that he’d only left JP and Kieran for a minute to check up on us. They were taking turns piss-fucking Andrew who was balancing upside-down, on his shoulders, in the bath. He seemingly wanted to get filled up with piss and needed the three of them for it. Fucking hell! – Well – you can’t be everywhere at once!

Still though, that’s one of the images, emblazoned on my memory. Sitting there at top of the bed, watching all these naked studs, getting felched and having a joint. Well, shoving a drug-dealer’s face into your hole to get all the cum out is a memory you won’t quickly forget. Plus I was in a piggy mood, so I wasn’t holding back, and it seemed Don loved it. He got all my ass juice, lube and even any trapped air that was still up there. After the first parp, I looked down a bit guiltily, but Don didn’t slow down a second. If anything, he sped up. And after a hung Spaniard and a red-headed muscle-bear had just taken turns power-fucking you, there were a few more where that came from. Don powered through, lapping and gurning and sucking his heart out. I relaxed and dragged a lazy toke out of the joint… Life was beautiful!

After a little while, Don indicated he was getting up, and rose up to head height to kiss me and swap cum. I tasted Don’s own pot-smoker’s spit, Finn’s sweet flavoured cum and my …ripe ass juices – Nice! I got up on my knees to kiss him better and sloppily we lapped at eachother with spit and cum. I felt a movement on the bed and saw the couple had gotten up to join us. Turning to kiss Kyle on my right, I shared Finn’s seed with him while Don took Tomasz. I lazily licked a swipe across Kyle’s gurning mouth, pulling back slowly to see the strands of cummy spit between us. Then we swapped; Tomasz’s turn. As I used my tongue like a paintbrush, daubing the Pole’s mouth with seed and ass-juice, I felt his probing fingers between my cheeks. He grinned and raising his eyebrows said, “I want that arzsch!”

As Tomasz kissed me and deftly slipped two fingers up my hot used tunnel, I felt heat envelop my semi-hard cock. Kyle had meanwhile ducked down as he turned himself and Don had helped him impale his juicy hole on me. Kyle’s ass was the only part of his body that didn’t look like it was carved from oak and varnished. He had this beautiful bubble butt that was at odds with the rest of his hard body and currently pushing back engulfing my cock. “Ahhhww”, I grunted, as my cock vanished into the rough-fucker’s wet sloppy hole. You’ve to be pretty open to impale yourself on a semi-hard guy so quickly, and Kyle’s ass was warm and wet and sloppy and gorgeous.

Part of me wanted nothing more than to be lucky-Pierre’d by the two rough bastard friends of Don, with him directing the action, but I’d just had a thorough fucking by Finn and needed a longer break. While my body was on board for more fucking, my brain was over-stimulated. I pulled out from Kyle and Tomasz and got off the bed. “Sorry lads,” I started, “it’s my fucking brain – it’s going at 200 miles a minute here… look, just gimme a bit of a breather and I’ll be the meat in your sandwich I promise!” I looked up. Don and the lads were looking disappointed I could tell, and just, as if on cue, just then the doorbell rang…

• Upvote 5

Previously…

Part of me wanted nothing more than to be lucky-Pierre’d by the two rough bastard friends of Don, with him directing the action, but I’d just had a thorough fucking by Finn and needed a longer break. While my body was on board for more fucking, my brain was over-stimulated. I pulled out of Kyle and Tomasz and got off the bed. “Sorry lads,” I started, “it’s my fucking brain – it’s going at 200 miles a minute here… look, just gimme a bit of a breather and I’ll be the meat in your sandwich I promise!” I looked up. Don and the lads were looking disappointed I could tell, and just, as if on cue, just then the doorbell rang…

Right so…

I looked over at Richard, who was still shoving Finn’s face into his ass. He had looked up when the doorbell rang and nodded over at me. Acknowledging him, I looked back to the three horned up lads (well – two horned up lads and Don, who had cum a few minutes before, but was already getting semi-hard again).

“Perfect timing lads,” I said, holding up a finger, “you’re gonna wanna get dressed and follow me”. Pointing over at Richard, I added “ask him for details”.

I looked around myself and saw a pile of clothes that the lads didn’t seem to own. It turned out they were Mac’s and fit me terribly – Mac was a good couple of inches taller than me and according to Pedro, currently asleep on the couch in the living room. But I couldn’t remember where my clothes were – the main bathroom? So, needs must, and I painfully shoved on the jeans over my rigid bloody erection – wait  …bloody? I looked down at the dark red on my cock and then over at Kyle. Motioning him over as I got Mac’s oversized grey-striped woollen jumper on (yeah real school-teacher-chic) I said to him, “dude – there’s fucking blood all over my cock!” His response was (for me at the time) so bizarrely super-chill. “Ah yeah mate, Don said he nicked my hole while fisting me, I’ll go clean up again so” and he tottered off to the en-suite. Tilting my head in amazement, looking at the retreating form of the happy-go-lucky lad who just discovered his ass was torn up in a bareback sex-party, I blinked, shook my head a bit and then slipped on Mac’s giant slip-ons and scrambled out to the hall just as the doorbell went again.

Opening the door I looked out to see brightness streaming in from the hall windows, and silhouetted against this was a lad of maybe 19/20, holding a bag, in trendy blue shirt and chinos. Fucking chinos! I shielded my eyes to get a better look at him. Floppy blonde hair, still a bit wet it seemed – he must have showered recently – good! – pretty blue eyes, tan skin and cheekbones that’d make Andrew jealous. “You GP20somthin?” I asked. He nodded a bit timidly. “Get in here boy!” I barked as I grabbed him by his Tommy fucking Hilfiger shirt. 

Ok at this point I should mention I immediately got into role. I once before acted out a rape fantasy for a guy, whose only complaint was that we had chatted for too long and I even got through a whole cup of tea before getting into my role. It made it less believable for him. Fair enough. This time I was ready.

Closing the door, I looked the lad up and down. Skinny, pretty twink college boy. I was only a couple of years older than him, but at his age I hadn’t ever been to a sex party, I was still all hung up on relationships and one-on-one sex and all that shit. It took me a few years to find my (sleazy) feet. Still, I guess this kid was an early learner. I probably looked older with Mac’s horrible clothes on me too. The kid’s body language was completely submissive. Right so…

“You got a safe word?”

He shook his head, looking down at the floor.

“You sure? Cause we’re gonna do what we like otherwise”

He nodded.

“You got a name?”

He shook his head again

“I’ll call you gimp then”

(Pulp Fiction was still a relevant pop culture reference at the time)

“What’s in the bag?” I snapped.

No response.

I yanked the bag from his grip. I unzipped it and emptied it on the floor. In it was a change of clothes, a small buttplug, two lengths of rope, lube and condoms.

“On your knees boy”

He knelt down and started to stroke my cock through the jeans. I smacked his hand away. I grabbed his still-damp hair and pulled his head back to look at me.

“Did I tell you to do that, gimp?”

He shook his head. I heard movement and looked out to see JP and Pedro looking out from the bathroom door, and Tomasz looking from the spare-bedroom door, vest and underwear on again. I saw the twink take in the onlookers.

“Oy! Gimp” He looked back up. “Eyes on me!” I spat in his face. He grimaced and backed away. I gripped his blond hair tighter. “Hey what the fuck do you think you’re doing gimp?”

I bent over and shoved his head down to my shoes – Mac’s battered pair of black leather slip-ons.

Looking at Pedro, I raised my voice so the bathroom crowd could hear me to get up to date with what was going on. “You think you can flirt with us online, saying you’ve a fucking rape fantasy, and then back away when I start spitting on you?” I shoved his face into my shoes. “I don’t fucking think so” Mushing his face into my shoes, I whispered in his ear “lick my fucking shoes, you little bitch!”

The boy started to lick the left shoe, little dabs at first – I tightened my grip painfully and shouted “get into it boy! Polish my fucking loafers” He whimpered – the first noise out of him – and then started tonguing my shoes proper. When he had lathered the grimy shoes completely, I turned his head to the clutter on the floor. I’d thought of a witty quip for him and the lads, and was bursting to say it.

“Gimp, I’m gonna be plain with you. You can only pick up one of those things off the floor for us to use”

His hand went slowly toward the condoms. I raised my foot over his hand and looked at him. I was reasonably sure he knew that we were fucking bareback at the party… reasonably sure… Oh yeah – didn’t he have “no safe sex” listed on his profile or some shit?  He pulled his hand back and went toward the lube. I moved my foot to hover over his hand again. Rapists don’t stop to ask if you need lube for fuck’s sake. He pulled it back. He slowly moved his hand over the buttplug, I kicked it further down the hall.

“Try again gimp!” I barked, shaking his head with my fistful of hair.

He tentatively moved his hand to the lengths of rope.

“Good boy” I rumbled, and straightened up, pulling him up with me. I turned to push him past me down the hall to the main bedroom. As we passed Pedro, I made eye contact and pointed to the kid and the main bedroom. Pedro nodded and smiled.

At this point I should mention, while I’m all for role-playing, (love it – from D&D to hardcore fantasies) I should also add that I’m not that into the really heavy BDSM. I love a good spanking, and bondage can be fun, but I don’t like actually hurting people, but I thought I’d try out my own boundaries with this kid, and fuck it, it was a new hole and cock.

The kid walked into the master bedroom ahead of me. The sheets were still wet from the Ketamine orgy earlier. He sniffed a little and looked around at the stains on the sheets, the drawn Venetian blinds, the piles of clothes in the corner, the bottles of poppers and lube on both side-dressers, taking it all in. The room reeked of cum and poppers. I noticed him looking at some powder left on one of the dressers – the remainder of someone’s line.

“You noticed the coke I see. Maybe if you’re a good boy, we’ll let you get a little fucked up, would you like that gimp?” The boy shook his head, eyes wide. I couldn’t remember whether we’d discussed drugs with him or not? Don, Pedro and Tomasz filed into the room. Pedro had put on leather shorts and black boots now and Don was in his biker leather pants and leather jacket. I walked up to the kid. He was looking fearfully around the room.

“You ready to get fucked Gimp-boy?”

I shoved him back onto the bed.

He dropped the rope and scooted up the bed away from me, looking at the lads, the bedroom door, the windows – checking his exits. I slipped off my damp shoes and looked back at the lads, “Alright boys, will we grab im??” We all rushed the bed. Tomasz went for the right side, Don and Pedro for the front, and I went around to the left. The kid started struggling as soon as we grabbed him. I picked up a length of rope and while the lads held him down I managed to tie his right arm to the left support of the headboard. This had him on his back and he was squirming like fuck to get out of this position, much more so than a few moments before, I gave him some slack and he twisted over to grab at the rope with his left arm. Ok. I saw what he was getting at. Didn’t want to get fucked on his back for some reason. There are ways a passive can subtly shape a rape fantasy I guess. I “grabbed” his arm and tied his left arm to the support-post as well as the other guys turned him onto his stomach. Going down to his legs I grabbed the other length of rope and looped it under the bed – it was long enough – kid knew his stuff – and tied both of his legs apart. The lads relaxed and pulled off of him.

I then realised the kid was still wearing clothes – shite! – how do we get these past the ropes?

I asked Pedro if he had a scissors, and the kid started to say something. I went up to him and whispered in his ear, “last chance for a safe word kid”, The kid glared at me and said nothing. At this point I was getting a bit worried the kid was deaf or something, but fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. Pedro came back and passed me a scissors and two pills (good thinking Pedro!) and whispered in my ear “no fucking cutting the kid, chico. I whispered back “papi – do you wanna take over, this shit seems pretty hardcore to me”. He smiled and shook his head and replied “Nah chico, you’re doing great, keep it going”. He pulled me in for a deep sloppy kiss. “You even taste filthy”, he grunted in approval.

Encouraged by this, I turned back to the kid, making eye contact with Don. He and Tomasz were standing in front of the kid’s face on the left side of the bed. I’m guessing Czech-Polish diplomatic relations were pretty good. The drug-dealer was currently licking the side of Tomasz’s neck and had his hands in the Pole’s underwear, jacking him hard again inches from the kid’s upturned face.

“Gimp!” The kid turned his head back as much as he could to look at me. “You’re gonna answer me now or I’ll get Don there to beat the living shit out of ya. I aint getting in trouble for your pathetic Daddy-didn’t-love-me fantasy shite – so your safe-word is fucking Red. Do you understand?”

We waited.

Nothing from the kid… then eventually a meek little “yes” – though it sounded more like “yars”. The state of the kid’s diction! – someone paid good money for this kid’s “Queen’s English”. This kid probably was just out of some boarding school. Probably explains the rape fetish actually…

I seized the opportunity and clambered up on the bed between his splayed legs. “Oh Yars? Yars is it milord? Are you a lil fucking toff lad coming up to Glasgow to fucking slum it with us? You think you’re fucking better than us?” I grabbed his chino’s and he started squirming. I motioned for the lads to pile on him again. “You know what we do to little prig-nose snobs like you here don’t ya?” I grabbed a loose fold of his chinos and trying to balance being careful with being forceful, I started to cut out a hole in the arse of his chinos. The kid started fucking going mental then as I slowly exposed his arse. Through the growing hole I could see he was wearing a faded white jockstrap. I felt around the front of it - he was tenting with a leaking 7” cock– it took all my concentration not to nick him as I finished exposing his tan quivering arse to the world. I put the scissors to the side and slapped his ass stingingly. “Would ya fucking stop squirming kid” I followed this with five more solid whacks – each leaving handprints – I eventually stopped cause my hand was stinging. I noticed his now-red ass cheeks had fuckloads of white stretch marks. I spat on my finger and started to search for his hole, but it was made difficult by his constant bucking and thrashing that the guys were having trouble containing. When I eventually got to his hole I noticed that the hole was loose and leathery – even though he was straining to keep it closed against me – shit was damaged! The boy had seen some serious use. He managed to twist my finger awkwardly as I dipped it in his hot dry hole. Fuck this shit!

I held my finger in my other hand – just a minor strain. I had not fucking signed up to get an injury from some poncy toff’s rape fantasy! Fuming, I moved up to the kid’s head and pulled off the horrible grey jumper. With my sore hand I grabbed a fistful of his hair again and pulled his head back to look up at me. Looking straight in his eyes I slapped the fucker straight across the face and then backhanded him – two stinging whacks, powered by my rage. I spat in his red, screwed-up face. “You fucking like that? Ya little fuck! Your arse is ours now gimp, and no amount of squirming is gonna stop us taking it! Ok?” I made his head nod for me. Then with one hand I unbuttoned the ill-fitting jeans, “so here’s your next choice kid”, I pulled down the zip of Mac’s jeans and fished my cock out. I saw the kid’s eyes widen at the sight and smell of the filthy blood-covered cock. I pulled his head right up to it to get a good smell. My cock was fucking hard! I guess I was getting off more on this than I thought. “You can either stay still, and let the cleaner boys here fuck you, or I can give it a go without showering first? What’s it gonna be?” I rubbed my cock against his cheek. The kid stiffened and then quietened down.

I backed off, and saw that Tomasz was positioning himself behind the kid. I quipped “his arse is all yours dude!” and then headed up to the boy again. Taking the two pills out I said to him “I dunno if you do drugs, but they’re gonna definitely help you escape the…” At this point Tomasz rammed his just spit-lubed cock into the Gimp-boy’s ass – “FOCK!” the kid screamed. I grabbed his chin with my hand and said – “do you want the neighbour’s to call the fucking police ya little shit?” I pinched my gripping hand painfully into his cheeks – keeping his mouth open. With my other hand I shoved the pills into his mouth. He immediately tried to spit them out, but I had slammed my hand around his mouth. I whispered in his ear “look left if you want to say “red” and want me to stop”. He quickly closed his eyes and just bucked into my gagging hand. “You can leave them dissolve in your mouth, but they’re bitter as fuck aren’t they? I’d swallow if I were you”

Tomasz was holding onto the remaining waistband of the chinos and using it to get a good pace fucking this kid though his clothes. The kid was whimpering into my hand, his high-pitched “ungh”s escaping through his nose with each thrust from the Pole. If I pulled my hand back he’d be screaming the house down. I looked at Don and Pedro who had both pulled out their cocks and were jacking them while watching. I nodded at Pedro. “You got some House music or something to drown out this little bitch? His grunts sped up with Tomasz – little jets of hot air and mucus blasting from his nose against my clamped hand. Don fished out a very fancy looking ipad from his biker jacket (well he was a dealer- so I wasn’t too surprised) and Pedro connected it up to his sound system. A steady snare drum started coming out from the speakers – I whipped my head around cause I knew that tune!? Oh fuck it was Nine Inch Nail’s “Closer”! – a perfect “fucking” tune if ever there was one!

Don walked over to me with his cock in his hand, jacking in time with the music. I pulled the kid up by his hair to look at me and spat in his face. “Listen up gimp, you’re gonna suck my mate’s cock, and if you scream or bite or struggle or gag, he’ll knock your fuckin teeth out!” The kid’s eye’s widened at this. I turned to show him my red arse, “See this arse! That’s cause of him” I saw the kid take in the several handmarks on my arse and the beginning of purple bruising. I think I saw a glint of desire in that look - fucking BDSM freaks… I was not looking forward to sitting on a haemorrhoid cushion for the rest of the week once the chems wore off. This kid looked like he couldn’t wait. I dropped my grip on him and guided Don’s tattooed cock to my clamped hand. Letting go of his mouth, I shoved the cock between his full pretty lips. Don hadn’t washed his cock since Richard, so the kid resisted a little at first and then dutifully took the cock, cleaning a stranger’s ass juice and lube from the Czech’s 7” tool. I put back on Mac’s jeans and grabbed his shoes and jumper. I then checked back with Don to make sure the kid wouldn’t go mental or spit out the pills, and patted Don on the shoulders. “All yours bud, go wild” and I headed off to the bathroom.

As I left the bedroom I walked into the hall almost straight into Richard and Finn who were listening just outside. Finn smiled and said, “nice performace Stuart, Richard was telling me all about the lad”. I replied, “well he’s all yours for the moment. Run a train on him if you like, I’ve gotta have a shower” and turned to the bathroom. Richard and Finn slipped in to the master bedroom, music blaring as they opened the door – Trent Reznor singing “I wanna fuck you like an animal”. My last view was of Pedro walking over to Don to get blown. Meanwhile Don was slapping his cock off the kids face before shoving it back in and all the while Tomasz was pounding away at the bound fucker’s hole, with the lads filing in to wait behind him. Good times!

• Upvote 4

Previously…

As I left the bedroom I walked into the hall almost straight into Richard and Finn who were listening just outside. Finn smiled and said, “nice performace Stuart, Richard was telling me all about the lad”. I replied, “well he’s all yours for the moment. Run a train on him if you like, I’ve gotta have a shower” and turned to the bathroom. Richard and Finn slipped in to the master bedroom, music blaring as they opened the door – Trent Reznor singing “I wanna fuck you like an animal”. My last view was of Pedro walking over to Don to get blown. Meanwhile Don was slapping his cock off the kids face before shoving it back in and all the while Tomasz was pounding away at the bound fucker’s hole, with the lads filing in to wait behind him. Good times!

Right so…

In the bathroom I saw Andrew lying in the bath smoking a joint. The bath was empty, but he was wet, with a puddle of liquid cooling on his stomach. JP and Kieran were nowhere to be seen. “Where are the lads?” I asked as I reached out for the joint. The smell of the weed almost covered the stink of piss... almost. He passed it over and laughed “Irn Bru and food run, the lads had nothing left to piss into me. What have you been up to?” I laughed and told him about Pedro and Finn fucking me, the couple and the rape fantasy lad. As Andrew and I went way back, and with the amount of coke and E we’d both guzzled, I was quickly talking him through all the thoughts that were going on in my head while I dominated the kid. “I was sure I would break character or something” I laughed and added “also I don’t think the kid was expecting us to destroy his clothes”. Andrew shook his head when I asked him if he wanted to see if he could still top the kid next door and added “it’s not that I don’t mind rape fantasy, I love it, but it’s not me being raped here is it?” I laughed at that and passed him back the spliff and said “why not go in and have a look at it. I’ll need to use the shower lad”

Andrew harrumphed and set the joint aside and stood up beside me. “Guess I should take one too then” and leaned over to pull my jeans off. I stopped him and said “Andrew – my cock is filthy” and with that he turned away and theatrically put his hand over his eyes and said “you’ve a minute to scrub it, then I’m joining you”. I dropped all Mac’s clothes in a pile away from the bath and stepped in beside Andrew. I quickly washed the blood off and noticing the plaster on my arm I yanked that off too – wouldn’t want Andrew freaking out about that! After making sure my cock was completely clean again I tapped him on his shoulders and he stepped in under the spray with me.

My ecstasy-high had subsided a little but the shower water sloughing off the sweat and lube and blood had reenergised me – also I think it’s something to do with the shower’s heat constricting your blood vessels or something – like the way you get more drunk when you step out into cold air – I dunno, but it feels fuckin tops anyways. Running my hands through Andrew’s wavy auburn hair, my over-blown compliment mode came back in full. “Dude have I ever mentioned what killer fucking cheekbones you have? You’re so fucking beautiful!” Andrew laughed and gave as good as he got. “Stuart, you’re so cheerful all the time, you’re amazing. Also that cock is amazing, I love taking you raw every week...” I leant in and we kissed eachother slow and meaningfully as the shower spray hit our upturned faces. I broke off for air and with a sly grin said “you’ve taken more than a few lads raw today and last night mister”. Andrew shrugged and said “Yeah, JP and Kieran and I had a long conversation about that…” I interrupted, “between the piss fucking and video-gaming?” Andrew laughed and continued “yeah …we’re gonna head to the clinic tomorrow for 2 pm for that PEP stuff. The stuff they give you after possible exposure to HIV. I think you should come too” This jolted me back down to earth and my ecstasy high seemed to fade a little. Andrew went on “this means finishing up here about 9pm tonight or so, we can all head back to mine if you like, cause none of us will be able to sleep, but no more uppers after 9pm – I don’t want to be high or paranoid going into the clinic. Elyas will be homeso don’t get too messy, or just keep your messiness in my room…” Elyas was his Lithuanian flatmate who was a graphic designer or something – cute guy, but always talking about work and how busy he was. I thought about what Andrew said. It gave me a time limit, it was around 2pm now, so 9pm seemed ages away.

While we snogged in the showers, Andrew let loose a steady stream of piss from his ass. “You dirty bastard” I laughed, “I might have some piss for you in a second, wait, let me refill the tank” and leant back to swallow the shower water. Andrew smiled and said “I’ll take you up on that in a bit, and you’re one to talk about being a dirty bastard! That’s why you and me can’t go out. I dunno if you remember all the screwed-up shit you did while high on K early this morning …” My ears had perked up at his remark on our possibility of dating and I stopped listening for a bit. I hadn’t thought Andrew had even ever fully considered us two as an item. He went on, “… we’re both too alike. We’d end up hating eachother.” I tried to process this as much as I could, high as I was on E, weed and the lingering effects of coke. Holding Andrew’s shoulders in the shower and staring into his eyes, I said, “I’ve thought about us becoming an item too, cause I do really like you, and you’re hot, and I thought that with your sexual appetite, we could both easily play around and not be jealous… but I dunno, I’ve seen the way you act when someone else is fucking a guy you like” Andrew laughed at that. “Yeah JP told me I gave him an evil look when he started fucking you here in the bath” I laughed as I stepped out of the shower. “I actually thought you gave me an evil look when I started kissing JP on the bed”. Andrew smiled at the memory as I passed him a towel, and then shook his head. “I guess I don’t like sharing – being an only child and all that – oh and Stuart you really got wasted after kissing JP, hmm… actually I wonder if the double-ended dildo is still under the bed?”.

“The what?”

Andrew grinned mischievously at me and then beckoned me out of the bathroom to the hall. We passed by the open-living room door to see Mac jacking his rigid cock to some porn on the computer. I leaned in, “hey Mac?”. He looked up with bloodshot eyes, the dude had really overdone whatever drugs he was on. “Hey Stuart. Hey Andrew. Um - where is everyone?” I went over and helped him stand up. “Dude no sense letting that hard-on go to waste” I knelt down and started lapping at his bottle cock. Soon I felt pressure beside me and Andrew was battling with me for Mac’s tree-root of a cock. We were both a little dehydrated still from the E, so our spit was pretty sticky, sour and more than a bit lubey. This lube was perfect as our two mouths joined to make a sticky fuckhole for Mac. He was a bit too much to take all alone, so it was a joy to share him with Andrew.

I heard a noise from the hall and saw Kyle standing in the doorway, back in his red jockstrap and rubbing his poking-out cock – he still looked like a right Ned – a “non-employed delinquent” – our Scottish version of the Chav. I pulled off of Mac and let Andrew take over. Beckoning Kyle over, I said to Kyle “Kyle, this is Mac”. I bent down to swallow all of Kyle’s 5” cock, down to the raspy fabric of the jockstrap and up again. Then I said, “Mac, this is Kyle” and with that I scooted around Kyle to rim him, while he and Mac kissed. Pulling apart Kyle’s bubble butt was a joy and rimming his hot sloppy hole was heaven. The heat coming from between his ass-cheeks was intense. Andrew was trying to fit both cocks in his mouth, but the size difference was much bigger than between Kyle and his bf’s, with the result that Kyle kept getting edged out. After a few minutes I pulled Andrew back and joked “let nature take its course dude”. Sure enough, shortly after we pulled back from the two, Kyle turned himself round and presented. Mac wasted no time in shoving his baby-arm cock into Kyle, and we snogged the both of them before stepping back to watch for a while. All their movements were as if they were on a slow video playback. Kyle’s ass steadily engulfed the entirety of Mac’s cock. It was poetry in motion, in slow slow motion.

I found a half-smoked joint in an ashtray in the living room and relit it. Andrew got us two pint glasses of water from the kitchen. Passing the joint to Andrew, who took a while, cause he seemed to be wondering whether to first try to jack himself watching the slow-fucking pair, feed them poppers, drink his water or accept the joint. Anyways he rebooted himself and I eventually got into the computer chair. I looked up the rape fantasist’s conversation from the gaydar chatroom. I found the private-chat window still open with the exchange we’d had with him a few hours back and scanned it for any mention of drugs – nothing – oh fuck, that’s not good! Just some mention about being really open to being used in different ways. Andrew beckoned me over “dude, I can’t jack to this, let’s go” and so we left the pair at it.

“Let nature take its course – Pfft” Andrew joked. “You know what I mean man – they’re both on a much spacier high than you or me. We were getting bored back there”. Andrew nodded and said “kinda like you earlier so?” I turned to him as we entered the spare bedroom “ok ok, what exactly did I do?” Andrew got down on all fours and was looking under the bed, I grabbed my cock and started sliding it down his crack – I thought I knew an invitation when I saw one… However Andrew just laughed as he came back up, slapping my cock away, holding in his hand the biggest wobbliest dildo I’d ever seen. I then realised it was a flesh-coloured double-ended dildo, so I relaxed – not all of it was meant to fit up one man. “This!” He exclaimed, “this is what you did this morning, with me and Mac and a few others…”

Suddenly images came back to me. Like snap-shots. Really weird fucking snap-shots. I was on all fours a lot. “Um… did I um… make some noises?” Andrew nodded, and …woofed. Oh fuck! Oh fuck no…

Andrew saw my shock and started laughing, “ah here now Stuart, don’t worry about it. We all thought it was hilarious. You came down to this bedroom where you found this here dildo in Pedro’s drawers. You then spent the next hour trying to get people to share it with you” I looked at the giant dildo – easily 20 inches long – and looked back to Andrew incredulous. He continued “..but the thing is, as soon as Kieran or JP or I joined you and shoved the thing in us you’d pull it out of yourself and point at us and woof for some reason and scamper around the room.” I replied “Um, I remembered thinking you guys had grown tails, so I must have thought you were dogs or something??” Andrew laughed, “dude… you were tripping balls on Ketamine, no apologies needed, though eventually I think someone brought you back to the master bedroom where they left you to calm down a bit”. I was about to delve further into just how embarrassing I’d acted, when we both heard sharp staccato knock from the door.

Andrew jumped up and said “that’ll be the lads – I told them to knock and not use the bell”. Grabbing a pair of towels from the floor, I slipped one around my waist and threw the other to Andrew. Edging open the door I saw it was JP and Kieran. The two rushed inside, looking behind them and followed us into the living room. They waved at Kyle and Mac, who waved back. We introduced Kieran to Kyle, but Kyle was a bit distracted. The guys laid the shopping bags down on the coffee table and sat with us on the sofa.

“What was that about lads?” Andrew asked.

JP answered “there’s this security–lad who followed us all the way from the Boots to the crossroads back there, I’m sure he was following us”

Kieran added “Yeah the guy was built, even bigger than me, and kept giving us the stink-eye”

JP “it’s not like we were shoplifting or anything?”

I looked over the bags they’d brought with them as the boys changed back to being naked. There was a Boots bag and two Tesco bags. In the Tesco bags there were a tonne of chocolate bars, a box of PG tips teabags, a litre of milk, two rolls of chocolate digestives, two tubes of green Pringles and three bottles of Irn-Bru. Nice! I grabbed a Wispa and upended the Boots bag – in it was two tubes of lube, a bottle of mouthwash and henna hair dye. JP rechecked the receipts as Andrew quickly grabbed the last item. I nearly spluttered out all my Wispa. “Um… care to explain Andrew?” I asked. He smiled at JP, “thanks for remembering man”. I clicked my fingers to get Andrew’s attention. “Um, seriously dude what’s going on – you’re not a natural red-head?” Andrew rolled his eyes and sighed. “Sorry to burst your bubble Stuart, but actually I’m kinda a drab mousy brown – kinda like your hair colour… (Ouch Andrew! That was below the belt! And I’m a dirty blond thank you very much). He continued “…and you know piss does a terrible number on hair-dye.”

I mumbled “oh.. Right so…” There’s not really comeback to that is there? I looked back down at my Wispa. I’d felt like I’d been eating it for ages, but in fact I was still on my first bite and just moving the chocolate around in my mouth. Uppers and food… Not a great combo. I addressed the guys. “So do you think that security guy saw you enter this building?” JP answered, “nah I think we gave him the slip, we hid behind this giant Edinburgh Pride jeep that was parked right outside the maindoor” I nearly choked on my Wispa (ok at this point I put that fucking choking hazard down). I coughed and once I’d got my breath back, said, “I think I might know the owner of that jeep…”

I spent the next few minutes catching the guys up on the rape fantasist in the master bedroom. JP was fascinated but Kieran was a bit put-off. We were all startled when we heard a voice from behind us. It was Kyle still bent over and slowly grinding back doggy-style onto Mac. The slow slapping of their drug-zombie fuck had faded into background noise for us all. He addressed Kieran saying “it’s all fine lad, I’ve tried the rape fantasy thing before and if he has a safe word he’ll use it. You should all go fuck him and slap him silly. They love being the centre of a gang-bang and more importantly the centre of attention. The more cocks the better”. JP and Kieran raised their eyebrows at that and stood up to head over. Andrew and I stood up too and directed the guys toward the spare bedroom first. Just as I was leaving the living room I grabbed a bottle of Irn Bru when I heard Kyle pipe up again, “here, pass us that Wispa if you’re not gonna finish it Stu, and put on the kettle for a cuppa”

Following on from my tasks I headed into the spare bedroom to see the lads all holding the giant double-ender and looking at me expectantly. “Oh fuck all of you guys!” I rejoined. They burst out in a chorus of woofing. I grabbed the slippery thing and chucked it across the bed. I shook my head and muttered “ye’re a shower of bastards the lot of ye!” as the guys broke into laughter. JP wiped tears from his eyes, and snickered, “sorry Stuart, we couldn’t help ourselves, and you have to admit it was pretty funny”. I sarcastically replied, “yes yes, you’re very droll, well done”, and as I walked over to the windowsill and looked for the pile of pills – at this point my blue angels, Kieran’s ghosties and Don’s and Pedro’s piles were all mixed up. I figured there was enough to go around and grabbed a handful. Although nowadays I wouldn’t advise this with a new group - I’ve gotten into trouble with my slapdash approach to drugs in the past – gotta be very careful whose drugs you help yourself to… There’s this French couple in Amsterdam, who still think I was trying to lift all their coke. I was caught with my hand in the cookie jar (or at least chopping up a line of coke) and sure I had the money with me to pay them for the lines I was taking. I tried to explain that I was going to tell them, but the vibe was ruined for the rest of the session.

In the spare bedroom I passed two pills each to the guys, Andrew related to the others that I’d agreed to join them in leaving and going to the clinic tomorrow. Then taking the bottle of Irn Bru, I suggested we each make a toast.

I started with “to the last major dose we’re taking this weekend boys!” and knocked back the pills with a swig.

Andrew was up next and said “To the drugs being the only things in our bloodstream leaving here!” and knocked his back.

JP then took the bottle and said “To boldly going to the Free Clinic, where many a slutty lad has gone before” and knocked his back.

Kieran took the bottle last and proposed “lastly, to girlfriends who think you’re in Thurso for the weekend!” and downed his pills. “Now lets go rape a lad!”

• Upvote 4

Previously…

I started with “to the last major dose we’re taking this weekend boys!” and knocked back the pills with a swig.

Andrew was up next and said “To the drugs being the only things in our bloodstream leaving here!” and knocked his back.

JP then took the bottle and said “To boldly going to the Free Clinic, where many a slutty lad has gone before” and knocked his back.

Kieran took the bottle last and proposed “lastly, to girlfriends who think you’re in Thurso for the weekend!” and downed his pills. “Now lets go rape a lad!”

Right so...

We filed out and headed into the bedroom, as JP opened the doors to System Of A Down’s song “Chop Suey” belting out. Don was still in control of the music it seemed. The scene was fucking sweet – Richard was being fucked beside the kid by Tomasz while Pedro was lucky-pierring Finn who was balls deep in the kid. Don was still feeding the kid his cock and nodded up at us as we came in. When I walked over to him I overheard him say “guess what kid, you’ve gonna get fucked by four more cocks. The kid turned to look at us, and grunted as Finn slammed into him. I looked into his eyes, black from dilation, well… at least he’d be having more fun now. I knelt down and battled with the kid for Don’s cock. Over and around it we locked lips and started passionately kissing. He was an energetic kisser and I could almost feel him thrumming with his E-high. Breaking off I spat in the young lad’s face and getting up I said, “I’ll go get in line to destroy your little hole gimp”. As I moved away I thought I could hear an almost inaudible “Thank you”.

Queuing to fuck the rape fantasist behind Kieran, I started to playfully rub my dick against his ass-cheeks. He turned to look back at me over his broad shoulders, and said “whatcha upto Stuart?” I replied “just messing about Kieran, oh and here, tell Andrew up front if he wants Pedro to move, just start playing with his ass”. Sure enough when the message was passed on, it wasn’t long before Pedro was up and out of Finn, saying he needed to check on Mac and Kyle – What was it with Pedro and his ass? It took me a year (and a whole lot of mephedrone) before I could properly fuck him. Andrew moved up and after a little negotiation slipped in position between the kid and Finn. Meanwhile I put my waiting time to good use and knelt down to rim Kieran who was next in line. JP had decided he wanted more immediate gratification and scooted under Richard to see if he could DP him with Tomasz.

Short answer: Yes, yes he could… and Richard loved it.

Pulling apart Kieran’s muscular glutes, I reattacked his shaved hole. His pucker was cool – nice! I love starting on a cold hole and working it open and warming it up at the same time, I dunno why but I often prefer it to rimming a sloppy warmed-up hole. I immediately started grinding my jaw into his crack, pulling back to spit on his pink ring, and then diving in with my tongue held hard and rigid to work it apart. Casting my eyes up, over Kieran’s defined delts and lats, I saw his head thrown back in pleasure. It was tough to keep his ass-cheeks pulled apart because of their muscularity. Every time I nibbled on his pucker or lapped my tongue up his crack, Kieran would gasp in surprise and flex his ass involuntarily and it took sheer concentration and strength to keep his ass splayed. Guess his girlfriend wasn’t a rimmer…

After an unknown period of ass-eating bliss (I tend to lose myself in a good rim), I heard Kieran telling me he was going to move. I pulled back from his now sloppy warmed-up hole. Finn was helping Andrew out of the kid, guiding him out of the bedroom, promising to power-fuck him like he did me. I knelt up on the side of the bed and helped Kieran shove his cock into the kid’s wrecked hole. Although in fairness, he didn’t need any help. My face felt weirdly hot (one of my many side effects from too much E and rimming) and so I decided I needed to cool down a little. I smacked Kieran playfully on the ass and said I’d be back to take over.

Heading out I took a left into the kitchen to pour myself a drink. Inside I saw Andrew kneeling down in front of Pedro and Finn. Andrew was snorting coke off of Finn’s cock – the cheating bastard! After he specifically gave us that speech about doing no more serious drugs after… well I wasn’t sure when? But I had thought that the last dose we were all taking was about half an hour ago in the spare room. I saw a line on Pedro’s cock too, and kneeled in front of it, facing Andrew, asking “is it ok if I cut in on this line?” I heard Pedro answer above, “go for it chico – do you want it in your ass or your nose?” Looking at Andrew, he gave me an enigmatic smile, which I like to think meant “ok – you found me out, go on and take that line” but later Andrew said he was so high at that time, he was having a hard time just concentrating on not seeing two of me, let alone processing what I was saying over the coke-rush roaring through him.

I thought about the gimp’s ass waiting for me, and answered Pedro, “I’ll snort this one papi, but I’ll be back to take your cock again” and in drug-fuelled honesty I started blabbing about how the size and shape of Pedro’s cock, especially the slight curve to the left, just made his fuckstick the perfect tool for hitting my prostate and bringing me to unheard-of levels… Pedro shoved his cock under my nose, diplomatically telling me to shut up and take my nose candy. Man I’m such a fucking blabbermouth when high, a cock is the quickest way to shut me up. Luckily I’ve never heard anything bad about what I’ve been saying – just that I’d repeated myself a lot. Considering the types of coke-fiends out there, I’ve made my peace with it – it’s not like I’m a know-it-all arrogant prat or a super-paranoid twitcher.

I held Pedro’s cock still and snorted the very generous line that ran along his erect 9 incher. It was really two lines considering Pedro’s size. Squeezing my nose and snuffling I stood up, shook my head a few times, then as the rush came on I beamed at the other two lads and moved in for a three-way kiss. Finn spat into my mouth and licked it out and said “I can taste the coke you snorted”. I grunted as the buzz started to kick in. Holding onto Pedro’s shoulders for support I rode the rush of it while feeling my cock get warm and wet. Looking down I saw Andrew working the three of us in turn. I leant my head back and just lost myself in his tongue bath, his fine-honed skills creating first the perfect pressure, before slipping  enveloping my head. Andrew didn’t give sloppy head, he kept as much of his spit contained as possible, which meant that his blowjobs always felt a little more intense to me. Still, even though it was a fantastic feeling I kept thinking back to how that kid’s sloppy pounded ass would feel. After Andrew moved over to Pedro, I made my excuses and went back to the main bedroom.

Back in the main bedroom Kieran had started a decent rhythm fucking the kid’s rosy ass. I got up on the bed to the left side of the kid beside Don. Pulling him in for a gurning kiss I looked down at the kid’s head techniques. Totally different to Andrew – the kids was leaving his spit all over Don’s tattooed cock. I had an idea and signalled Don to turn around. Then, grabbing the kid by his hair, I shoved his head in to rim the Czech’s ass. Ass-eating by proxy I guess!

While there, I decided I’d help the little victim get off. With my other hand I reached under the kid’s prone body to stroke down his soft skin, down his chest and belly, to his chino belt. His skin was really odd feeling, thin and dry. I unbuttoned his shirt and heard some grunting from the kid, muffled by Don’s ass-cheeks. “Lugh muh shuffin” or something like that. I shoved his face harder into Don’s crack, too late for him to start giving orders now! Pulling his shirt open and up towards his shoulders I noticed a serious amount of stretch-marks on his side, like tiger stripes and the beginning of a weird scar on his stomach mostly covered by his waistband. What the fuck?

Pulling the kid out of Don’s hole, I got the latter’s help in freeing the kid’s left arm and flipping him over. Kieran disgruntledly pulled out and watched and waited. The kid’s eyes were full of fear as we took in the sight of his chest and stomach. The kid had weirdly papery skin that puckered loosely and at odds with the typical crease patterns you’d expect. The whole stomach was criss-crossed with massive stretch marks and then there were the beginnings of these massive scars sticking out of his waistband. 

Not knowing what to expect I opened the kid’s chino’s to see what I thought were two separate scars was actually one massive scar stretching horizontally across the top of his hips. It was still a faded red – maybe a year or two old? I looked up the kid’s chest, there was a weird bump under his solar plexus a little to the left and his nipples… His nipples were the weirdest of all to take in. They had a faded pink circular scar around the areoles and a line of scar stretching down from these for about 4 inches. This was not the chest and stomach of a normal 20 year old? I pulled out Don’s cock (which he’d shoved back into the kid’s mouth again. Don was obsessed with getting head) and then asked the kid “Ok gimp, answer me, what the fuck is up with these scars? Were you a chick?” Had I just set up a T-lad for a gang-raping?

• Upvote 5

Previously…

Not knowing what to expect I opened the kid’s chinos to see what I thought were two separate scars was actually one massive scar stretching horizontally across the top of his hips. It was still a faded red – maybe a year or two old? I looked up the kid’s chest, there was a weird bump under his solar plexus a little to the left and his nipples… His nipples were the weirdest of all to take in. They had a faded pink circular scar around the areoles and a line of scar stretching down from these for about 4 inches. This was not the chest and stomach of a normal 20 year old? I pulled out Don’s cock (which he’d shoved back into the kid’s mouth again. Don was obsessed with getting head) and then asked the kid “Ok gimp, answer me, what the fuck is up with these scars? Were you a chick?” Had I just set up a T-lad for a gang-raping?

Right so…

Now I should point out that I’m all for transgender rights. I wouldn’t have minded if there was an FTM lad in front of me, actually it would have kinda turned me on, especially if the bottom half was yet to transition – it’d be weirdly hot, like that Buck Angel pornstar. I’m all for putting my dick in as many different male holes as possible, whatever previously assigned gender of the hole. As my straight mate Mark used to say (to let me know he was drunk enough to fuck me), “any hole is a goal!” 

The kid was lying splayed out in front of us. I got this weird uncomfortable flash of us being like student doctors doing the round. I stroked his cheek reassuringly. He coughed and wiping his mouth with his one free hand, he said “I’m not a chick. I just had a lot of surgery”. I answered “I can see that lad, should we even be fucking you right now?” The kid replied “please… when I was in surgery it was just the thought of this that made me get through the pain and recovery”. Kieran, who was keeping the lad open with two fingers in his ass, chimed in now, a bit more bluntly,  “what was wrong with you lad?” The kid could tell that the gang fuck was pretty much over at this point. He sat up a bit in bed, raised his ass off of Kieran’s hand and indicated to Don to free his right arm. When free the kid pointed at that weird bump near his solar plexus. “Feel this?” he asked and got us to rub our hands on the bump. Even Richard, Tomasz and JP joined in, breaking their DP out of curiosity. The kid continued “that’s the valve for my gastric band. I had one put in two years ago on my 18th birthday cause I was 24 stone.”

When it was my turn to rub the bump again, knowing what it was made me shudder a little. This 20 yr old kid had been chopped up and had all kinds of foreign objects put into his body – and not in a sexy way. Running my fingers down to his smiling scar I looked up at him inquisitively. He smiled sorta sadly and said “yeah that’s what you get when you drop 14 stone in a couple of months; an apron of loose skin. There is no amount of vitamin E or special bio-oils that will help your body reabsorb that. It actually covered my dick. So I got a tummy tuck to cut off the extra skin. At the same time I got my nipples repositioned – my moobs meant my nipples were about 5 inches lower than they should be. They cut them out and reattached them further up the pec.”

As the kid recited the surgeries he had done to him, we all just stared in mute horror. He went on about how his parents were fine with him being gay, but not with his choice of plastic surgery. He told us how the weight-loss had turned his diet and exercise regime around and flexing his muscles, he showed us his nicely developing biceps and pec muscles (under the scars). The sex-vibe was definitely busted in the room. However it wasn’t all bad as we all learned a lot and as myself, JP and Kieran relaxed into our last “coming-up” of the session, we even learned the kid’s name, It was “Grant”, a fairly posh name naturally – though I still thought he could have been a Tarquin or a Percival and just lying.

Coming-up in a busted vibe room is an odd experience, as like all drugs, ecstasy can only enhance whatever mood is there. Still though, we had enough sex-vibes left that when Richard (like the pro he was) took charge of Grant, we were all able to get on board. All as one, we made the effort to recharge the sex-vibe and escape reality for a couple more hours. Richard told the kid that that was enough talking, and if he wanted a few loads, he better turn around and present his hole like the gang-bang bitch that he was. Don grabbed Tomasz’s red underwear and stretched it over Grant’s head, keeping a leg hole around his mouth area, so he could get back to sucking him. Kieran wanked himself hard again, looking at JP blow Richard and Tomasz coming round to me, feeding me his lubed-up cock. In no time Kieran was back up in Grant’s (now clothing-free) arse, being fed poppers by Richard and quickly speeding up to a pounding rhythm on the kid’s sloppy hole.

Sitting on the end of the bed and cleaning Tomasz’s cock was a great way to keep an eye on the rest of the room. I was determined to be next in line for Grant’s hole. I watched as Kieran maintained his fuck-trance, slamfucking the poor kid’s hole. Meanwhile I was really getting into licking Richard’s juices off of Tomasz. He guided my head down his 7” cock, twisting me up around the head, to remind me how he liked it. I let him guide me and quickly his hand let me go when he realised I knew what I was doing. This style of giving head usually tires me out after a while, either from cheek ache, or a sore neck, so the ecstasy flooding through me was a god-send. It really helped me ignore all the building muscle aches and keep to my rhythm.  As I sped up, diving down and twisting on the pull-back, Tomasz reached down under me and started probing my hole. After a bit of awkward fingering he pulled his cock out and smacked my right hip, indicating with a nod of his head that I should flip over onto my knees and present my “arzsch”. I looked up into his gray eyes. He looked over to my left, at Kieran punishing the kid’s hole, making the leg rope-restraints go taut with each pounding. Don was slamming the kid’s throat also, properly spit-roasting the poor fucker. Fuck yeah I wanted some of that.

I rolled myself over to my left, now in doggy position side by side with the kid. As I did so I saw Don slam Grant’s head all the way down his cock and keep it there, choking the kid. Grant’s face started to turn red as Don’s body tensed up. In my drugged haze I zoomed in on Don’s face. Sweat was dripping down the Czech’s shaved head past his thin-lipped grimace as he blasted snorts of air out of his nose… and then he went limp. Grant’s head was almost purple at this point and as soon as he was released, he coughed and spluttered cum all over Don’s pubes. Nice! Don pulled fully out of the kid and saying something about supplies, left the room.

While I leaned in to lick the remains of Don’s cum from the kid’s face, I also pulled off the red underwear. Grant was still gulping in breaths, recovering. Richard pulled his dick out of JP’s mouth and came over to offer me some poppers… Huffing up the amyl, I passed them to Grant who took them gratefully. He smiled at me (he really was a stunner – he could have been an elf in Lord of the Rings or something like that) and then laughed as Richard’s cock started butting my lips. I simultaneously was laughing cause I was seeing JP’s cock knocking at the kid’s lips too. While we both laughed, the lads shut us up sliding their cocks in, which made us chuckle even more and almost cough them out. All of this happened in the few seconds of the poppers rush, and suddenly I was staring deep into Grant’s eyes while blowing Richard, mentally projecting that I wanted to be blowing him. Grant, for his part, was giving me the same look. We blew our cocks almost in a game of one-up-man-ship. I slathered Richard’s head with my tongue, Grant slathered JP with his tongue and spat on the head. I spat on Richard’s head and tongued the spit around the head and down his banjo-string. Grant repeated the move on JP’s flared cock-head and spat on it again.

As our follow-the-leader game of giving head was progressing up front, Kieran continued to pound the kid from behind, and Tomasz in contrast was leisurely fingering and rimming me.  He alternated between two fingers, three fingers and then chowing into my hole, rasping his stubble right into the crack. I was in fucking heaven, Kyle was a lucky bastard to have such an attentive top boyfriend. I shoved my splayed hole back against his head, I wanted more and more of his tongue in me. He switched to his freshly relubed fingers and expertly found my prostate, I matched his finger-fuck tempo with ease, my hole itching for more filling. As he pulled back to switch once again to three fingers, I was surprised by instead feeling his cockhead rub up toward my widening pucker. I was ready for him though and he even waited as Richard, consummate orgy-connoisseur as he was, lowered the poppers to me for a recharge. 

No sooner had I taken two hits, when Tomasz spoke down to me, “Zschtuart, I wanted your hole when I firzscht zschaw you” and drove his cock-head into me. I felt every tiny bit of skin on skin contact as the poppers-rush coursed through me, his cock-head steadily pushing past my sphincter and then up through my gut to my prostate. He ground his cock in deliberately and slowly, letting me feel every inch till he bottomed out and grabbed my ass cheeks. I could feel his spongy cock head rub my prostate mound, then pull back to work my sphincter with his rigid shaft. I pulled off of Richard’s cock and turned my head to look up at him.

Shuddering with E-soaked pleasure, I groaned, “fuck me till you cum, you beautiful fucker. Drain that dick in me. Mark me as yours”. Tomasz grinned his lopsided grin and ran his hand down my back to cradle my chin. He pursed his mouth a few times to work up some spit. I opened my mouth expectantly. Spitting straight into the back of my mouth, he answered “You’re mine”.

• Upvote 4

Previously…

Shuddering with E-soaked pleasure, I groaned, “fuck me till you cum, you beautiful fucker. Drain that dick in me. Mark me as yours”. Tomasz grinned his lopsided grin and ran his hand down my back to cradle my chin. He pursed his mouth a few times to work up some spit. I opened my mouth expectantly. Spitting straight into the back of my mouth, he answered “You’re mine”.

Right so…

As Tomasz started to work up his rhythm, I turned back to sucking Richard and watching Grant blow JP. The increasing thrusts messed up our game of copy-cat, but we didn’t mind. Being spit-roasted on E is something I think everyone should do once in their life, so when you’re much much older and it’s harder to get fucked, you’ll always have this beautiful memory. I’m lucky I can remember so much – unlike with drunken sex, I remember far more with pilled-up sex. I slowly scooted my knees closer to Grant and lowered my hand to find his straining cock – almost bursting out of his jockstrap. The kid, mouth full of JP’s cock, batted my hand away, I understood - any manual stimulation would have sent him over the edge.

I ran my hand up and down Grant’s chest, it was a real education for me. Grant’s skin still hung loosely on him, even after a huge amount was removed, and it all had this stretched used-up quality to it. I remember thinking that he was lucky he was only twenty, so he had a chance to regain his elasticity. As I stroked his underside, he was squirming above my hand, eager for me to move on. I moved off of Richard’s dick and moved over to JP’s. Lapping at the mushroom cock with Grant, I manoeuvred my face in to kiss Grant fully on the lips. He pulled back from my kiss, but I pushed in further, trapping him in front of JP. Grabbing the back of his head I dove in, mashing my lips against his. He wriggled to try and get away from me but I persevered, shoving my tongue in, battling with his tongue, subduing him into my kiss. It struck me as odd, that the kid was wide open to being roughly fucked but yet I had to force a sensual kiss onto him. With every thrust from Tomasz I shoved my tongue back into his mouth, tasting him. The kid tasted of E and beer – a bit of Dutch courage before meeting us I guess.

When I eventually broke off I looked him straight in the eye and said “you’ll kiss me when I want to Grant” and he shook his head with a smirk – when the kid smiled he shone – he had a proper model’s face. I shoved his head back to JP’s cock and pushed him down on it, choking him on the cock. When he started to retch I pulled him back off, “kiss me”, I ordered. The kid turned up to me, face wet with spit, eye’s glinting and shook his head again. Gripping his hair I shoved him back down on JP, watching his gag reflex kick in as JP hit the back of his throat. His gag reflex kicked in a second and then a third time. Holding him in position I said, “let see how long you can hold your breath gimp” and held him there a couple more seconds. Pulling the kid back again, this time gasping, I leaned in to kiss him. This time there was no resistance, he met my kiss and started hungrily kissing me back. The twisted little fucker was making me work!

As Tomasz and Kieran continued fucking us, I continued to snog the face off of Grant. Richard shifted position to lay on his back and looked up at us, eager to join in a three-way snog. He was also grunting like us and when I looked back I saw JP had moved behind to fuck him across the top of the bed. As Richard got fucked into position under us, Grant and I took turns to snog him. I reached over a finger to his lubey back-entrance and slipped a fingertip in with JP’s cock. Richard groaned with this extra invasion. I pulled back my finger to trace down the base of JP’s cock and taint, and up to his hole. JP’s hole felt a little lubed and I remember being surprised and wondering who had fucked him, when I felt Tomasz’s cock stiffen in me. I quickly pulled myself off of him. Turning around to his bewildered face, I pointed at Grant’s hole and said “give the gimp your load, we need to fill him up”. I’d changed my mind about taking Tomasz’s seed. TO be honest I was still a little rattled by Andrew’s earlier talk and Grant obviously craved loads a lot more than me.

Tomasz smiled at the idea of milking himself in Grant and tagged Kieran out. I brought the Cumbrian lad to stand in front of me while I cleaned his lube and ass-flavoured tool. Looking up at his sweat-shining body all I could think of was this interactive book of greek gods I had gotten from a relative as a kid, and how much Kieran looked like the illustration of Dionysus the god of wine from one of the pages. Oh, and as I later found out the god of orgies, although in this kid’s book it pretty much skipped over that point. When I was 13 or so I learned to jerk off to the pictures of the half naked gods in it (though we were just about to be the first family in the area to get internet and then that changed everything!) All this stuff was rushing through my head as I gazed up along Kieran’s fantastic body – I remembered the familiar thrill of looking at the book late at night and pleasuring myself. I guess that’s one thing I love about drug-fuelled sex, it can really make you strip away all the layers of bullshit you’ve built up over the years around how you get off, and can make you remember what it was like to be a horny 13 year old again, and that first tingle of sexual desire in seeing a half naked man on an underwear packet or in a book.

Pulling my mouth off Kieran’s cock, I took a breath and told him “flex your muscles there ya sexy fucker!” Kieran smiled and started curling his biceps and looking to me for approval – I jacked myself and moaned to show my appreciation. Tapping into my 13-year old’s psyche I was getting off on this – my own private lap-dance and the dancer was fuckin ripped! With my free hand, I traced a grid pattern in the shallows between his pecs and abs and finished it running down his cum-gutter line to his hard bobbing cock. He had only a small square patch of pubes in front and I ran my fingers over this to grasp him fully by the cock.

Jacking our cocks together I looked up to see Kieran bending down to draw me into a kiss. Kieran wasn’t a great kisser cause he was used to kissing girls I guess, so he was way too gentle for my tastes. As I lay back onto the bed, pulling him on top of me I hoped the same wouldn’t be true for his ability to fuck. I think I had gotten fucked by him on the K, I’m not sure, but this was my first lucid experience taking him that night. He pulled back to relube his cock while I positioned it at my hole. Then ducking down grinning to kiss me again, his sweat-soaked floppy dark hair poking me in the eye, he slid into me all in one thrust.

Catching my breath I cursed him, this position and angle was not working for me at all and as open as I get – I rarely can take anyone all in one thrust. He laughed, saying “c’mon Stuart, take it like Grant over there!” I gave him a dark look and turned over to see that Tomasz was back up at that critical stage with Grant – slamming his rigid cock into him. “G’wan Tommy-boy, breed that fucking cum-dump slut!” I egged him on, all the while figuring out my own position with Kieran. The dancer was no slouch and tried a few athletic positions out on me, till we settled into what I call the X-position – where you’re facing eachother, legs out in front – crossing eachother and making the “X”. In this position the bottom has been sitting on top of the top’s cock but is now pulled back to a more level position to the top’s cock – the top thrusts more forward than up. It’s a great position when you’re looking for a slow comfortable fuck, and Kieran and I were at eye-level to eachother again (this time with me taking control of the kissing). The view is also part of the reason I love it and we spent quite a bit of time just looking down as he rocked his cock in and out of me.

Hearing Tomasz’s quick indrawn breath I turned to see him freeze completely rigid as he deposited his load into the gimp’s hole. The lad was lost in climax for up to 20 seconds – only his jaw flexed till eventually he opened his eyes. At that moment JP and I cheered on cue, “well done ya mad bastard Tomasz!” JP added. Kieran went to fistbump Tomasz, but the Polish lad was way too out of it to notice. As Tomasz pulled out of the kid, I pulled his head over to mine and snogged him slowly. He grinned at me and I knew without saying anything that all was forgiven for me switching partners earlier. Tomasz rose up a little unsteadily off the bed and said “I’m gonna go find Kyle I think”. I asked him, “If Mac is up and active tell him he should take over where you finished” and looked down at Grant’s sloppy ass and back up at him. He gave me an exhausted smile and nodded.

I shifted my attentions back to Kieran who had been watching the scene. We had a great rhythm going and I was bucking myself up and down on his meaty cock, while Kieran reached over to explore Grant’s cummy hole. The rhythm slowed down a bit and became more work for me. I looked back up to Kieran – he was fixated, staring at his fingers sliding in and out of Grant’s hungry ass. He turned back to me and gave me puppy eyes… “Ah go on” I said, shaking my head in amusement and Kieran excitedly pulled out of me and moved along the bed to plunge himself back into Grant. Grant hadn’t been expecting anyone so soon and gasped as Kieran used Tomasz’s cum to lube his cock, thrusting all the way in. Pulling back out again to show me his cum covered cock, I whispered “nice!” and got myself off the bed, wondering who to fuck next.

• Upvote 5

Previously…

I shifted my attentions back to Kieran who had been watching the scene. We had a great rhythm going and I was bucking my self up and down on his meaty cock, happy to surrender to keeping that feeling of fullness in me. However Kieran saw the opening for Grant’s hungry ass and gave me puppy eyes… “Ah go on” I said, shaking my head in amusement and Kieran excitedly pulled out of me and moved along the bed to plunge himself back into Grant. Grant hadn’t been expecting anyone so soon and gasped as Kieran used Tomasz’s cum to lube his cock, thrusting all the way in. Pulling back out again to show me his cum covered cock, I whispered “nice!” and got myself off the bed, wondering who to fuck next.

Right so…

I walked out of the bedroom and looked into the kitchen. Finn was leaning against the opposite worktop talking to Don. They’d obviously just snorted something cause Finn was still rubbing his nose. I walked in and asked “can I get a bump of whatever you’re having lads?” Don looked around shiftily – the door to the living room was closed, but I could hear music thumping behind it, it sounded like Ray of light by Madonna… I smirked as I realised Pedro was probably in the living room. For such a butch guy, he had some seriously “interesting” music choice… Fuck it though – I’m all for mixing up gender roles and all that – I played with my sisters doll’s when I was a kid – granted though it was using them as voodoo dolls to put a spell on my teachers. I digress. Behind the music I thought I also heard fucking noises behind it. “Probably Kyle and Mac still at it”, I thought. Don motioned me over, “here Stu, cause Richard said you were the one to bring the little rape slut in, I would give you a bit of this MDMA, but don’t tell the others cause there isn’t enough to go around. But first you have to do something for us!”

I was excited. More MDMA?! Yes please! My coke high from my last time in the kitchen had long since faded and my E-high was starting its inevitable descent since coming up with the lads in the master bedroom about an hour before. Speaking of time – I checked the clock – it was 4pm. I had five hours left at the sex-party. Time flies when you’re fucked up on drugs and shagging guys in a dimly-lit apartment… I wasn’t madly frantic or energetically sensuous – I was in a comfortable floaty state. Everything felt delicious – it was a good level of E-high – I had a bit more control than most of the guys in the apartment. I thought back to the sweaty tangle of heaving guys I left in the bedroom. Richard had become insatiable for cock like Andrew. JP and Kieran were way more affected than I by the same amount of pills and the kid was still tripping on those pills I gave him over four hours ago. I nodded at Don and asked “what do I have to do?”

Don screwed a little baggy together of the white powder and told me to put it with my stash and led me into the living room. Inside sitting on the couch were Tomasz and Mac, and sitting on them were Kyle and Andrew. The former two were lying back in a wiped-out state smoking joints, the latter two were bobbing up and down doing all the work – lost in their own private fuck-reverie. I squatted in front of the two hungry bottoms, they both were facing me in reverse cowboy. I watched the still-hard cocks of Tomasz and Mac get swallowed and was watching the bobbing shaved taints of the two lads, both of them one-handedly holding their balls to the side. I put my nose up to Andrew’s slapping taint, and then Kyle’s. I piggily snorted up the smells of sex and again noticed some serious heat off of Kyle’s hole. I never figured out what cocktail of drugs he was on that turned his hole into heat source? He was into some really heavy stuff though, so, who knows? I felt Don’s hand on my shoulder guiding me back over to Pedro on the computer.

“Chico!” Pedro greeted me, turning around in the swivel chair, “I need a favour…”

Uh oh…

“…there’s this guy coming over from Aberdeen”

Oh shit…

“He’ll be arriving in Buchanan soon and doesn’t know Glasgow that well”.

Oh fuck!  

“He messaged me before he left to ask if someone would meet him at the station, and Richard said he’d do it, but he’s pretty fucked up now. I’d do it myself but I can’t find my phone, and so….”

Don looked up at me beseechingly. I knew what was coming. Fuck!

I guess I’d be working hard for that MDMA after all…

Side-note: If you ever had to make a trip out to the real world in the middle of a DFO (drug-fuelled orgy) you’ll know there’s three things you’re constantly checking. These are – the immediate environment (where am I now?), the ticked off tasks (what have I done?) and the remaining tasks (what have I left to do?). If you just keep going through these three things in your head like a mantra, you’ll be able to manage.

I was bolstered by the fact that I managed to get my shit together fairly quickly after Don came right out and asked me if I’d fetch this guy Michael from the station – being one of the more sober guests – I got my clothes from the bathroom. I drank a glass of water and took a bottle with me for the journey. I had the correct change for the bus fares in each jacket pocket. I hid my baggy in the spare bedroom near the rapidly decreasing ecstasy pile – I fished out the three remaining blueys and hid them too. I made sure I had no drugs on my person – a major cause for paranoia when outside and high. I had Michael’s number stored  - it took a few tries and that was cause I kept saving it wrong as I already had a Michael X, a Michael London X, a Mick X, a Mike X and an M1 X and an M2 X on my phone. He was now down as Michael Pedro X. It took a little bit more effort to text him to tell him who I was and what I was wearing.

Pedro had already shown me the blurry pic of the guy that he had sent through gaydar. He was a tall dark haired lad in his early thirties  - quite handsome – with green eyes and a cheeky grin, and in the pic he was wearing stubble which suited him. There was also a cock pic which showed a very nice thick 7” dick, a bit veiny and a bit of his body too – a lot of dark hair and the beginnings of a paunch. I’m quite a fan of a little bit of love handles on a guy – more cushion for the pushin’ as they say! However when you get a pic like that I always check to see how recently the pic was taken – cause a lot can happen in five years.

I checked myself again in the hall. All good to go. I checked my phone – 4.20 – I looked in longingly at the joints being passed around the living room – but no – I’d keep my (very) relative sobriety as much as possible. I waved at the lads at the computer and on the couch – Andrew managed to acknowledge me with a grunt in my general direction. Right so! Off I went…

The bus journey to Buchanan was mercifully quick – not a lot of standing around at the bus stop, I had my change ready for the driver (thankfully not my ex-fling Gavin), kept my eyes down the entire time – I knew they’d still be massively dilated. When I got off the bus near the station, my mind was blissing out on the bright sunny day (a rarity in Glasgow) and watching it from inside the bus. I heard the driver call back “Buchanan!” Oh right! Time to get off.

Where was I? Buchanan Station

What had I done? Gotten the bus here to meet Michael

What had I to do? Meet Michael at 5pm

I was 10 minutes early and had to find a decent landmark to text to him. I eventually texted him that I was waiting opposite the ticket office in the coach station where there were a couple of seats. I started drinking my bottle of water while I looked down at myself – I was wearing the shirt and jeans I’d worn yesterday to go fuck Pedro and meet my landlords – Of course, having fucked through the entire night, it felt more like a week ago. The outfit had seen better days – and I was just glad that the shirt was a navy check-pattern which would hide my sweat stains. Fuck – I probably reeked of sex and sweat – I stole a glance to my left and right – there was noone sitting too close to me thankfully. I mentally kicked myself for not spraying myself with some sort of aftershave or something when I heard my phone beeping. Looking for it I saw a text message saying “are you the guy in the dark shirt smelling his pits? :D” I laughed and looked up to see Michael towering over me.

Michael was pretty tall – about 6’3” and was wearing a short-sleeved olive green shirt and jeans, filling them out very nicely. He had dark brown curly hair which was cut fairly short with tufts of darker chest hair visible at his open neck. His arms were thickly covered with bristly hair too and I already had photo evidence that this covered the rest of him. I smiled and stood up reaching out my hand to shake his. He took it and we awkwardly shook hands and then laughed. I always find it a bit weird as to what the etiquette is for publically meeting someone you’re hoping to fuck in a short while. A handshake? A hug?

I smiled and asked “so did you have any problems on the journey down?”

Michael nodded and replied “well I spent a lot of it worried cause I’d texted – Richard I think his name was, and he didn’t answer. So then I tried the other number – Pedro I think, and he didn’t answer”

I motioned him to follow me toward the bus-stop and continued “ ah, so you spent most of the journey wondering if you had just wasted a journey?”

He smiled, “exactly! I was really freaking out – thinking what the fuck was I gonna do in fuckin Glasgow on a Bank holiday Sunday?”

I laughed and asked “and what were your back-up plans gonna be?”

He chuckled, his green eyes lighting up – fuck – he was hot – and I’ve always had a soft spot for the accent up near Aberdeen. He asked “what do you think?”

I laughed and answered “Pipeworks?”

“Exactly!”

The bus came and I checked the driver. Not Gavin – good, super crowded bus - bad. Paying bus fare with my other pocket of prepared change, I went back into “plan-execution” mode. Michael sat in beside me on the last available seats. Opposite us was a right Ned couple who were bickering and giving us the “one-over”. Michael started asking me about what was going on in the apartment already and looking at our dodgy company, I decided to answer him vaguely.

“Well, the party’s properly kicked off. There’s a good few people there, though I don’t know how many of them you know well”

“Oh, I’ve been ‘introduced’ to Pedro and Richard, the same way as I know you Discus”

I looked down to see his right hand between our legs and felt his thumb tucked underneath begin to trace circles on my thigh.

He whispered “your pics don’t do you justice mate”

I smiled at that – ok so he’d seen our profile pics then.

“Any others?”

“I know a little bit about a guy called Mac – well actually make that a lot!”

I chuckled at this – I’d seen the same pic.

“Well there’s a few more – Kieran’s a lad up from Carlisle, just won some dancing competition – he’ll make sure to tell you that, repeatedly.” Michael laughed at that.

“…Andrew and JP are from the North and knew eachother (I emphasised “knew”) pretty well before coming here. In fact Andrew knows a lot of the party people”

“Oh a real s…” he looked over at the couple opposite, trying to follow our conversation, “a real social butterfly?” Michael interjected.

“Exactly” I laughed.

Michael changed tack then, “and I heard there’s going to be …um… a few choice delicacies served at the uh… dinner” I raised my eyebrows to this and Michael discretely tapped the side of his nose.

Ah ok!

“Yeah, there’s a.. uh.. gourmet chef there, Don, who’s brought a few different dishes over, um… have you any specific dietary requests?”

Michael’s eyes were watering with suppressed laughter at this and I could see him biting his lip before replying

“Oh I’m pretty well rounded – I like to try out a variety of food”.

“Any problems with gluten?”

“The stuff in flour? No I probably like my flour-based dishes a bit too well”

His eyes twinkled and I smiled back at him – he was more worldly than me it seemed, though I’d heard before that a lot of the oil-riggers up north (which basically employed half of Aberdeen) were total coke fiends.

“Not a vegetarian then?”

“No, but I do like my greens”

I suppressed a sigh thinking back to the joints I’d avoided in collecting him. I was gonna have a proper smoke-up when I got back.

“… in fact” he continued, “I have a nice veggie dish prepared, if you wanna take a sample?”

The bus pulled up to our stop and the last few traces of paranoia left – I’d fended them off successfully! My E-high was pretty much a gentle buzz at this point, but at least I wasn’t coming down either. Leaving the bus, the Neds gave us the same glowering look they were giving anyone who looked like they’d put a bit more effort into their day than putting on pyjamas to collect child support, so I guess our cover was intact. I overheard a comment “fucking poofters with their fuckin dinner parties”. Well… almost intact.

As soon as we got out, Michael fished out a massive joint and raised his eyebrow to me. I looked around – it was nearly 6pm on a Sunday in the east end of Glasgow. We were fine! I nodded at him to light up and we started on the last five minutes to Pedro’s.

As I inhaled the first puff of the joint I noticed this was some strong shit. I nearly coughed a lung up handing it back to Michael.

“What the fuck is up with that green?”

“It’s nearly all bud mate, I grow my own and sell the leaf and a bit of the bud to some mates, but this is my private supply”

I’m no stranger to hydroponics as a gardener and had tried growing my own a few times – mostly back on Skye though, so it was a pleasure to talk to Michael about everything from the post-order companies to the best type of bat guano to use. Soon enough I realised we were just across the street from Pedro’s apartment, the joint only half-smoked. I indicated the building to Michael – He turned to me smiling “does Pedro drive a jeep?” I laughed and told him about Grant. He was intrigued at the chance to fuck a willingly bound 20 year old.

We decided to go once around the block to finish the joint and to pick up likely supplies in one of the local newsagents. The weed reek off of us was really strong so I decided to pick the second closest one. Buying rolling papers, a lighter, Irn-bru and some Hula-hoops for Michael, I endured the “I know exactly what you’re up to” glare from the old Pakistani shopkeeper ringing up our order and headed out of the shop. A little way outside Michael showed me a Popstarz candy pacifier – where the bit you suck like a baby is hard boiled sugar stuck to a tacky plastic ring.

“Did you nick that?” I asked.

The huge lad snickered like a kid, and replied “ah it had fallen off of one of those girly teen magazines”

“Dude we could be done for shoplifting!” My paranoia was back in full!

He laughed and said “yeah, I get kinda light-fingered when high, but it was going to be thrown out anyways…”

I looked at it, it was still wrapped in plastic. Michael continued “… and I thought you could use it cause you’ve obviously had a lot of ecstasy”

Fuck! Was it that obvious?

I smiled and shook my head as we entered Pedro’s apartment. Getting buzzed through I went for the lifts and asked Michael “I thought I was pretty on top of things out there no?” He smiled and said, “you were ok, but in the bus you were really obviously teeth-grinding, and your eyes are like saucers dude” Fuck! I hate learning that I’m obviously high. I guess we all do.

I asked “What else did you notice about me?”

He answered “well, you’re hot, and I’m hoping to fuck your ass, really soon, and hopefully a few more bottoms there too.” I smiled at this

“That definitely can be arranged” and pulled him in for a kiss. His beefy arms wrapped me up and pushed me back against the elevator wall as his mouth crushed into mine. I ran my hand down his powerful back and watched myself massage his denim-covered ass in the mirrored elevator. His hands were in under my shirt and running up my smooth chest to my tweak my already swollen nipples. Reaching one hand down, he began to slip it underneath my jeans to find my crack. Just as his finger victoriously pushed through to press an inch into my still lubed hole, the elevator chimed our floor. Michael withdrew his hands, and breaking the kiss said “hmm definitely tasting ecstasy there, and have you guys been taking G?”

We arrived at the apartment as Michael unwrapped the pacifier and tried running it over my lips. “Fuck off! Would ya?” I laughingly pushed him away. “Come on lad, game face on now!” The door was opened by Andrew in a towel. I looked at Michael looking at Andrew – the two of them were eyefucking in the doorway. Putting on a “lord of the manor” voice I interrupted “Andrew could you be a dear and round up a few bottoms for our guest? He’s said that he wants a selection?”

• Upvote 1

Previously…

We arrived at the apartment as Michael unwrapped the pacifier and tried running it over my lips. “Fuck off! Would ya?” I laughingly pushed him away. “Come on lad, game face on now!” The door was opened by Andrew in a towel. I looked at Michael looking at Andrew – the two of them were eyefucking in the doorway. Putting on a “lord of the manor” voice I interrupted “Andrew could you be a dear and round up a few bottoms for our guest? He’s said that he wants a selection?”

Right so…

As soon as I got the door closed Andrew was all over Michael, shoving him against the hall walls and snogging him frenetically, while grabbing Michael’s hands and running them all over his body. Michael at first responded to Andrew’s kissing but could be seen to be a bit flustered. I pushed Andrew back a little, “Andrew, dude!” I lowered my tone a little, “you’ve got to give Michael a moment to get into the mood”. He looked dejected, so I suggested “maybe you could go and get us some G and V and a joint? We’ll be in the bathroom cleaning up”.

Leading Michael into the main bathroom we didn’t see anyone else but could hear fucking noises from the living room and main bedroom. Michael quipped, “wow, and I thought you were high!” We started stripping, Michael revealing his hairy body bit by bit. I could tell he’d been sporty in his youth but was slowly letting being comfortable catch up on him. He caught my staring and slowly pulled off his briefs, revealing a thick cock and low hanging balls. I was gonna enjoy playing with them. He continued, “the way you were with that laddy, I thought you were gonna hit him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper – bad gay!” I burst out laughing as he made the motions and repeated “bad gay – no blowjobs for you!” and led him into the shower. The douche nozzle was reattached to the shower tube, so I held it up and looked at Michael quizzically. He shook his head, so I detached it and got the original showerhead back. Looks like Michael was just a top then. 

Andrew came in with three shot glasses and few lines and pills on a tray and laid them out on the washing machine. Talking to Michael, he said “Don said that you can have what’s there for 30 quid” and Michael nodded. Looking around, Andrew said “I’ve spent most of my weekend in this room”. As I lathered up Michael’s hairy ass crack, I mentioned “yeah our Andrew here is a bit of a piss play head”. Michael laughed and said “well I may have some of that for ya, ya little stud” and washing off the suds, he stepped out of the shower to use a random damp towel –at this point all of Pedro’s fresh towels were used up – in my opinion it’s not a good sex party unless it runs out of towels.

With his tall hairy frame blocking my view of Andrew from the shower, Michael reached over and passed me a shot of G. We both said Sláinte after Andrew, and knocked back the foul stuff chasing it with our Irn Bru. Andrew approached Michael more tentatively now, and running his hand down his hairy chest, looked up and asked “may I?” Michael put his hands on Andrew’s shoulders and motioned him to move around with him and step into the far end of the bath in front of me. Pushing down on the red-head’s marble-pale shoulders he made him kneel facing him.

I started jacking to my own private show as Michael tilted Andrew’s head back. Then taking his semi flaccid dick in his hand he aimed at Andrew and concentrated. Andrew, kneeling in the bath, was jacking himself as the first jet of golden liquid shot out at his face. Moving closer I watched as Andrew stuck out his tongue to catch as much of the now-steady stream of piss as he could. When his mouth filled Andrew swallowed and quickly opened for more, the splashes he missed running down his face and chest, down to his jacking cock.

The sight of my beautiful friend revelling in this degrading act, was honestly… fucking hot!

I concentrated as much as I could and tried to add to the piss stream, but the remnants of ecstasy were still pretty strong. Luckily Andrew didn’t notice cause I think if he’d been watching me, waiting, I think I’d have felt too much pressure. Relaxing and trying one last time I surprised myself with connecting with my pissing part of my brain, which slowly warmed up and after having a long-ecstasy-induced break, poured forth a surprisingly strong stream on Andrew’s face (it was surprising for him too as he wasn’t expecting it).

Andrew turned to try to catch us both and revelled! I mean he revelled! He was spitting it back up, running it all over his body and even gargling and snorting our piss. Dude!  I noticed he was really jacking furiously and looking down I just caught sight of him cumming against the side of the bath. He let out a groan and panted up at us delighted, and just in time as we both dribbled to a halt, all pissed out.

• Upvote 3

Previously…

Andrew turned to try to catch us both and revelled! I mean he revelled! He was spitting it back up, running it all over his body and even gargling and snorting our piss. Dude!  I noticed he was really jacking furiously and looking down I just caught sight of him cumming against the side of the bath. He let out a groan and panted up at us delighted, and just in time as we both dribbled to a halt, all pissed out.

Right so…

I fished the cum from the side of the bath and now hard, said to Andrew, in my lord voice again, “Andrew will you entertain Michael here, I’ve some unfinished business” and headed out of the bathroom. The G was kicking in and any doubts I may have had about fucking Grant had evaporated. I needed to top that kid’s wrecked hole.

Using one hand to open the main bedroom door, Marilyn Manson’s Beautiful People blared out at me. I first saw Mac’s heaving ass pounding away at Grant doggy style. The ropes were still in place and Don was squatting beside them checking the ropes and holding a belt. He was also in a perfect position for Kyle to rim his ass. I went over to them, the G really bringing out the gutterslut in me. I held my cummy right hand and then lowering it down to my swollen cock, started to spread it all over it.

“Just made Andrew cum, and now wanna fuck it into the bitch boy here. Is Mac about finished?” Don sneered and Kyle pulled out from Don’s ass to say “I couldn’t get the fucker to cum for the last few hours”. Don added “we thought we’d wake him up with a slam like you got, but he’s just gonna fuck that kid all night long”.

I went over to Mac and tapped his shoulder, he looked back at me without slowing down “alright Stu?” I actually couldn’t see his irises, his pupils were so dilated. “Alright Mac”, I answered, “D’ye think I could cut in there?” He smiled and slowed down, “sure y’are” and pulled back. As he pulled back two things struck me. First his still rock-hard bottle cock (that caverject stuff was the fucking bomb!) had white cum-foam tide marks on it – you know, the type you get from a long time fucking a cummy ass. Secondly the kid’s back and ass were cherry red and criss-crossed with scratches.

I looked back to Don “what the fuck happened here?”

He just smiled wryly at me and said “the gimp wanted to leave for some family shit. Kept bitching about some Sunday dinner or something, so I had to teach him some respect”. Kyle pulled his face back out of the dealer’s ass and added, “and then he really didn’t like it when we slammed him, so that’s when we used the buckle”

I looked down at the welted ass. Don had really gone to town on the kid. Fuck. I bent up close to the back of his head, “hey Grant, you need to use a code word or anything?” He shook his head. “Fair enough”, I thought. “Ok kid, I got some of Andrew’s cum mixed up with piss here and I’m gonna use it as lube. You want that?” No response. “Well you know how to say no” Little fucking shit - fucking sub-dom mind games bullshit. I was pissed off enough that the kid let Don beat the crap out of him, so much so I got into the state the kid really wanted. Later he told me that he only really enjoyed the sex from me when I was really pissed-off, and hated my breaking of the fantasy every time I mentioned a code word.

Spitting down on my cum-lubed cock I positioned myself against his cummy hole. “Here it goes kid” and I shoved myself into him. The kid was loose as fuck but what with the G working on me, and all the cum already fucked into him, the whole feeling was mind-blowing. I later learned that while Kieran wasn’t able to cum in him, his dick worked like a butter churn for all the other loads pumped into the kid. JP and Richard both dropped their loads from fucking eachother into him, and Finn gave him a small but noticeable load too. The soupy ass sucked onto my cock and I felt I couldn’t drive deep enough into it. I grabbed his red-raw ass cheeks and the kid screamed. “Still tender?” I remarked, “should have thought of that earlier you little fuck-up” and slapped down hard. The kid proper howled!

Looking around I pulled Mac to the front of the kid – both to muffle the kid with his cock and so I could “Eifel Tower” him, gaining leverage by holding Mac’s hands and pounding my hips down into his sloppy creampied hole. As I slammed my cock in and then pulled it back, his saggy ass lips pulled back with me. It was a strange sight – I thought the kid might prolapse on me or something, but fuck it felt amazing! The kid’s ass cheeks and his hole formed three separate bulges from his rear. I didn’t know I had such a thing for loose sloppy holes, till this kid awakened it in me. Don’t get me wrong, fucking a tight hole can be really hot, but the visual of seeing your cock pull out and make their inverted hole, evert, to look like a fuckin flesh volcano, is well – super fucking hot! Slowing down after a little while, I saw that my/Andrew’s load had mixed in with the rest of foamy lube to frost my pubes and balls.

I got back into rhythm with Mac egging me on. “C’mon Stu, fuck that bitch’s ass” With each fuckthrust down against his abused hole, the kid would yelp inarticulately around Mac’s cock and I really let the dom side out in me. I liked that I was causing this little bitch pain. It served him right for agreeing to get “raped” in the first place – fucking idiot. I pounded the kid’s ass, every now and again breaking one of my handholds with Mac to smack the kid’s welted ass cheeks. Once I did it so hard Mac almost got bitten. A few slaps to the back of the head sorted that out.

I leaned back into doggy and looking back at Don, I reached out my hand. Don was hanging onto the edge of the bed, his belt now rolled around his right fist, while grinding his ass into Kyle’s face. I pointed at his right hand. It took a few seconds for him to figure out what I was asking for and passed me his belt. I still remember the look of fear on the kid’s face as he turned to see me wrap the buckle end around my fist, the strap-end free to whip. I turned back to the kid and said to Mac, “I’m gonna ask him a couple of questions now”

When the kid’s mouth was free, I held up the belt to him and looked over at Mac and mouthed “any questions?” at him. Now that I had built up so much suspense about displaying the belt my mind was suddenly blank for questions. Mac shook his head and I looked back to see Don also shaking his head at me, Kyle’s face was buried beneath him, and Richard was standing in the doorway jacking himself.

Putting my doubts to the side I decided to start simple.

“Where’d you grow up boy?”

No response.

I took my time, keeping my doggy rhythm going. I looked for the least red part of his arse. When I found it. I lashed out with the belt. The results were incredible – the boy screeched like a maniac and his ass clamped right down on my cock. Good thing Tool was on Don’s playlist and currently drowning out most of the kid’s cries.

I spoke over the music

“Where’d you go to school boy?”

No response.

Another stinging slap from the belt and the kid let out an unearthly scream as his feet scrambled and pulled the bedsheets off the bed and into a knot around him. Is it just me or do sheets never seem to stay on the bed when a sex-party is in full swing? The amount of time I’ve had to pause mid-fuck cause a bed-sheet was loose… Anyways, I digress. I was shuddering with pleasure. Every time I used the belt on this kid the ensuing bucking and tightness from him was getting me off. I didn’t know if it was mostly a head-fuck, or if I could actually get off and cum from this, but I wanted to take it as far as I could.

“Well, here’s the thing. Every time you don’t answer you get the belt. Every time you take too long or give me that stupid fucking glassy stare…”

I broke off to belt him again. After he had roared and bucked up and down my dick again, I got my breath back and continued.

“…yeah that stupid look right there, I‘ll give you the belt. So here’s my theory kid. I bet you were teased in school. I bet you had bullies. Who wants to hang out with a fat kid anyways. Is that true?”

The kid slowly nodded, but he’d taken too long so I slapped the belt down anyways.

Oh fuck that felt good!

“You gotta be quick if you want to avoid the belt bitch”. With the word “bitch”, I spat down on his half upturned face. I was really getting into this. “What names did they call you bitch?”

Grant gasped out “Fatso”

I whipped the belt down anyways – after the screaming and bucking stopped, I cleared my head again

“I said ‘names’ Fatso, not just one”

Grant was quick to reply this time, “Lardass, Ten-tonne Timmy, Timmy-tits, Bitch-tits, Fatso”

I sneered, “You already said Fatso, Timmy” and slapped down again.

That bucking felt so good. It was no wonder he nearly broke my finger earlier. Underneath all the stretched connective tissue and loose skin there were some powerful ass muscles there!

“So I’m guessing your real name is Timmy yeah?”

“Yeah it’s Tim” Grant/Tim replied.

“Yes it’s Tim sir!” I corrected and brought the belt down again.

After the bucking stopped this time I realised Richard had started fucking Kyle beside me. Kyle told me later he positioned himself there cause he was enjoying “my show” so much. Fuck yeah – I’m definitely an exhibitionist and I was delighted to help him get off.

“So Timmy, what were the names of your bullies?”

Tim was quick to reply this time “Steve Doherty, Paul Robes and John Cratchett sir”

“Good boy, now you’re getting it!” I replied. “Which one was the worst?”

“Steve Doherty sir”

“What’d he do Timmy-tits?”

“He beat me up a few times sir, he spat at me all the time and got the other kids to chant Ten-tonne Timmy every morning when I came down to breakfast. He stole my clothes from the swimming pool changing rooms so I had to walk back through the schoolyard to get a teacher to get me access to the dorms. I was just in my swim-shorts and swimming t-shirt and all the kids laughed and said they could see my titties, and when I got to the dorm, someone had taken a shit in my bed…”

I silenced him with a belt. I mean I can be cruel, but I didn’t want to hear all of the kid’s damage. I figured as much that the kid had some serious issues anyways from the situation we found ourselves in. But… then again… in for a penny, in for a pound!

“What’s my name Timmy-bitch-tits?”

“Stuart sir…” I drove the belt down.

That sweet boy ass bucking! Masturbating me close to …something anyways.

“My name’s no longer Stuart”, I replied, “it’s Steve Doherty. Say it!”

“Steve …Doherty, sir”

“Too slow!” I think I could see tears this time as he thrashed to get away from the stinging pain. I started to angle my cock-head so that when he thrashed he really massaged the head with his spasming sphincter. It was a level of roughness/friction I rarely got from topping normally, and a level I needed to get close to cumming from topping when I’m relatively sober. I only could feel the G in me, so this was perfect.

“Say it again”

“Steve Doherty sir”

“And what do you want me to do?”

I deliberately left this question open ended so I could slap him for hesitating. Smack! Uh fucck that bucking bronco move was good!

“I said boy. What do you really want me to do?”

The kid turned to me and said “I want you to stop, stop picking on me you fucking shit! You’ve always been jealous that I’m smarter than you or that my family’s richer or that my parents love me. Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit”

I was stunned for a second. Honestly I’d been building this rape fantasy in my head with the kid secretly lusting after his bully and that was gonna be my next question – to ask him to beg his bully, as played by me, to pound his boy-pussy and knock him up. I was kinda at a loss, but I rallied, and brought the belt down again.

Ah sweet bucking – as long as you can hold on, it’s fucking delicious.

“That’s ‘you fucking piece of shit’ sir!” I barked. “Well Timmy, you think you’re getting back at Steve by getting rough ridden up and down the UK do ya?”

“No sir”

I spanked him. The bucking was getting me close. I rarely cum as a top but this rough thrashing was fantastic.

“That’s fucking bullshit. You’ve some twisted revenge fantasy against the world and you wish your bullies could see you now getting all this cock – say it!”

“Yes sir”

I slapped him on a technicality and mostly cause I was close. My breathing was getting laboured as the kid snapped and buckled like elastic under me. I was matching his twisting perfectly and by doing so my cock-head was swelling rigid – who knew it would take really really rough sex for me to cum sober?

“I said, say ‘you wish your bullies could see you getting all this cock”

Grant, I mean Timmy, I mean Tim, was snivelling now, “I wish my bullies could see me now”

Belt! That’s it! I’m getting motherfucking clooose!!

I quickly sped through my response while he was still bucking. “Say I wish my bullies could see me …getting all this cock! Not ‘now’”

Tim sobbing with pain, replied “I wish my bullies could see me …getting all this cock!”

Belt! “Where’s the sir?” So close!!

“I wish …my bullies …could see me …getting all this cock sir!”

Belt! “Too slow, again!” I was in the end-zone…

“I wish my bullies could see me getting all this cock sir!”

“Yes!” I belted him anyways, and as he thrashed under me I got two more slaps in before I came. Falling onto his sweaty back I panted and thrust as I spunked into him. I kept thrusting and concentrating and after a while I think I pissed a bit into him as well. Once my post climax daze cleared, I gingerly pulled myself off the kid and scooting up the bed I got him to clean my cummy cock. Looking down at the kid lick the cum and lube and ass-juice off my cock, I whispered down to him sarcastically “yeah right, I bet they’d love to trade places with you right now, Timmy no-friends” and spat in his tear-stained face.

• Upvote 2

Previously…

“Yes!” I belted him anyways, and as he thrashed under me I got two more slaps in before I came. Falling onto his sweaty back I panted and thrust as I spunked into him. I kept thrusting and concentrating and after a while I think I pissed a bit into him as well. Once my post climax daze cleared, I gingerly pulled myself off the kid and scooting up the bed I got him to clean my cummy cock. Looking down at the kid lick the cum and lube and ass-juice off my cock, I whispered down to him sarcastically “yeah right, I fuckin bet they’d love to trade places with you right now, Timmy no-friends” and spat in his tear-stained face.

Right so…

Getting off the bed and leaving the room, I reflected that I may have been a bit harsh on poor wee Tim, but I’d met a few versions of that kid by this stage and I was tired of their self-loathing bullshit. A few weeks later I saw Tim was online and we chatted. I was about to apologise for being too harsh with him, when he started saying how much he loved me roleplaying his bullies and how he nearly came when I belted him a few times. This weirdly didn’t make me feel better… I’ve lots of friends now in the BDSM scene here in Germany, but I couldn’t shake the notion that the kid was using it as a way not to deal with some self-esteem issues. I dunno. I don’t want to judge. Maybe he was pretty sorted-out. Maybe I just was scared about how easily I slipped into the bully-role…

I walked along the hall, away from the industrial rock in the bedroom to airy pop coming from the living room. I guessed Pedro was still in charge of the music. Kylie’s “Red-blooded woman” was belting out as I opened came in through the kitchen. “You’ll never get to heaven if you’re scared of getting high” – hah, another appropriate line!  I looked up at the clock in the kitchen – a quarter past seven. Less than two hours left.

I turned into the living room to see a view of pure hedonism. Two of the rest of the group were playing Mario cart while getting fucked by another two. Well, seemingly Andrew had challenged Kieran to a game, and JP had asked that they make it interesting by seeing who could last longest while being fucked. Michael was currently fucking Kieran and JP was fucking Andrew. They’d turned the main body of the couch around 180 degrees so the bottoms could kneel on the seats and rest their chests on the support, leaving their arms and asses free for play. I walked over to JP and Andrew. They were both on a chilled vibe and more focussed on getting Luigi over the finish line than the slowly pistoning cock in Andrew’s hole.

“What is it with you boys and video games?” I commented, “…oh and by the way guys we all hat-tricked the bitch boy”.

Andrew paused JP and said “what do you mean?”

“I used your cum to fuck Tim till I came in him – I almost never cum on E! So all three of us have given Tim our DNA – Cum-dump buddy high five!”

I raised my hand for a high-five and JP returned it smiling and added “wow that dude is a proper cum-dump – wait, what’s his name again?”

Kieran piped up from the other side, panting as Michael energetically pounded his hole “I kept …trying to …cum in him, …but the E …has killed …my ability to. I’m dead …jealous …of you guys”. I looked over to see that Michael, obviously having recently snorted some coke or another upper, was punishing Kieran’s hole. He looked like he could use a break.

“Hey Michael, mind if I cut in?”

Michael turned to me, not wanting to stop fucking but still sober enough to be polite. His chest and stomach were a wall of whorled fuzz reaching down to his chemically rock-hard dick.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, “um, well I’m kinda enjoying this for now…”

I interrupted, “Michael, I’m not saying stop fucking, just let me get in between the two of you – Kieran looks like he could use a buffer between you and him”. With this Kieran looked back up at him with a pained half-smile. I pointed to the screen and continued, “I mean, look at how many times, um, Princess Peach has died (Peach - really Kieran? What is it with fuckin bisexuals?). I’ll just slip between you and take what you’re giving and give it to him in a gentler way”.

Michael considered this, then reached over to the coffee table.

“I’ll do it, if you do something for me”

He brandished the Popstarz candy pacifier. It was coated in white powder. I guessed it wasn’t Sherbet.

“Stick this in your gob Stu, you talk way too much!”

What the fuck? I was outraged. But I also still wanted to get a go on Michael before we had to leave, so I threw my pride out the window and took the baby soother off of him. Popping it in my mouth I suppressed a gag at the artificial cherry taste and wondered what the powder was – oh fuck my mouth was going numb – I guess it was coke then. And sniffing the plastic holder, I got a distinct smell of ass. I pulled it out for a second and went to ask if it’d been in someone’s ass. It came out as “Hab dib bin in sobbumz ahz?”

JP and Andrew lost their shit. Well not literally – Pedro’s couch was stained enough as it was – but the pair of them burst out laughing at me – like a right pair of fuckin hyenas. Andrew said something about where was Pedro’s camera phone when you needed it.

Turning back to the others I saw Kieran grin at me as Michael pulled out. Moving down to his hot shaved hole I probed it with my increasingly-sluggish tongue – I guess rimming wasn’t an option, and as I pulled back I noticed a sticky patch on his muscular buttcheek – it tasted of cherry – “et tu Brutus?” Well… I thought that. What I actually said to Kieran was “ed du bubuh”. Kieran snickered at my accusation (or would have, if he wasn’t licking Michael’s seven inch dick clean) and so I did what came naturally to him.

I shoved my dick into him all in one thrust.

Payback’s a bitch Kieran!

Needless to say Princess Peach didn’t win that lap either.

I could feel Michael line up behind – his body hair brushing off of every inch of me. I turned back to him and took out the pacifier. “Kib me” I asked, and he smirked then bent down to cup my face in his hands and deeply kiss me. Michael’s big hairy body dwarfed mine. I felt tiny as with one hand he was holding my face in place for a crushingly deep snog and with the other was one-handedly squeezing lube from a Durex Play bottle (no mean feat!) and slicking up my hole.

I shoved myself deep into Kieran, his muscular ass massaged my swollen cock. Meanwhile I spread my cheeks wide for Michael. “Fug meh” I called back and waited…

…and waited some more

…and turning around I saw Michael waiting and pointing to my right hand – the pacifier.

…Oh fine! I popped it back in my mouth and went back to waiting. This time Michael was quick and locked his cock in with my hole relatively hassle-free. Giving a few experimental shoves, I took a few seconds to get used to his size – easily 6/7 inches in girth. Then when he saw we were both ready, he slowly started to push deeper and faster. I waited till he got a decent rhythm going and then synced up with him to start moving in and out of Kieran’s tight muscle hole. It took concentration, and every time Michael sped up a little I’d to quickly have to catch up and hope Kieran would adapt.

There are a few schools of thought on the Lucky Pierre – some think that the LP should stay still and enjoy the attention from the bottom and top. Others feel that the LP should act as a conduit between the Top and bottom, and relay messages. Still others think the LP should be the only moving part in the sandwich as the others stay still. I’ve tried all three and like most sex positions it completely depends on the guys you’re fucking, and most importantly on their sense of rhythm. With swarthy Spanish Pedro – I’d be able to try a lot of different LP movements, but with tall Scottish Michael, he was a bit stiff, so I quickly settled for the third option – me doing all the work.

Motioning Michael to slow down to a halt I built up my own rhythm and soon I had Kieran’s hole swallowing my shaft while impaling myself back onto Michael’s thick monster. He was chemically hard, so there was that slight difference in feeling as I shoved myself back on him – a little less give, less sponginess – more like a dildo than a dick. Not a major complaint, and believe me – I’m a huge supporter of Viagra and Cialis and the like, too many DFOs have been pretty much aborted early by a lack of hard dick – and I was happy to see this party to full term. Ok that’s a weird metaphor…

I settled into a decent fuck rhythm  - more of a canter than a gallop, and I know for a fact that Kieran appreciated it – Bisexuals can often be a little inexperienced with one sex, if they’re not 50/50 and Kieran was no exception. He didn’t know how to take charge as a bottom and slow Michael down. It wasn’t Michael’s fault, he was at the other side of his high – and eager to tap all the ass around him, especially since he knew we four would be leaving in a short while. Later, I’d be doing the same thing when I arrived halfway through a sex party (the same one in Amsterdam with the couple and the cocaine) to find a hot beardy Spanish stud who looked the spit of Peto Coast, who was in the process of dressing and was about to leave. He had his leather jacket and t-shirt on, and was pulling up some pants over his jockstrap. I copped the situation and excusing myself from the hosts for a short while, I guided the Spaniard into the front room and told him I needed to taste his ass before he left. The guy was pretty fucked-out at that point, but humoured me. He bent over a chair and let me eat out his hairy top ass for five minutes. I never even got his name.

It’s all about being aware of more than yourself – which is hard considering the effects of most of the drugs you take. Let’s just say it wouldn’t be the last time someone told me I was talking too much. Or the last time someone told Andrew he was hogging all the hard dicks. Or the last time people complained that Don was too rough, or that Pedro’s music taste was …inappropriate for group-play, or that Richard was always on the computer. We all have our “ids” that come out in force and our superego shuts up for a while. It’s one of the fun things with drugs, but also one of the messier things.

Michael reached around a massive hand and pulled back my chest to lean in and kiss me on the lips but the pacifier was in the way, so he settled on the nape of my neck. As I leant back I felt in perfect rhythm slotting between the two. After a while Michael, eyes even more dilated, pulled out and went behind JP. I looked over to see the Trekky take Michael for a short while before ducking out and offering Michael Andrew’s ass. JP wasn’t that experienced as a bottom and I knew Michael wouldn’t be patient enough for him. Interestingly Andrew was pretty focussed on the game and didn’t think much of JP pulling out, so when he turned back to see that it was now Michael instead of JP that had been thrusting into him for a while, his shocked expression was priceless.

I laughed out loud and pulling out the pacifier, I said “that was a moment for Pedro’s phone”. Ah good, my speech was returning. JP slotted in behind me for a while and at this stage our buzz had dwindled to a sort of blissed out buzz. On the couch, the five of us shortly fell into mutual oral, daisy-chaining, licking and kissing and stroking. After a while Michael, still way more energetic than us, said that it had been fun, but he was going to check out the main bedroom.

After a bit more swapping spit and grinding and gentle fingering, I remembered to look at the clock. It was 9.15. I told the lads, and we all got up and headed to the bathrooms. Kieran and I headed into the spare bedroom where Finn was being spit-roasted by Pedro and Tomasz. I explained we were going to head to Pedro and just needed to shower. He paused in fucking Finn – he looked really intense and nodded toward the bathroom. He grunted “you go in first” and grabbed Kieran by the back of his head “rim me chico!”, and guided Kieran to his hole. I left, a little sad to be ordered away so brusquely – and I thought chico was my name!  As I walked into the en-suite I saw why Pedro had ordered me in first. On the toilet lid were some bloody syringes and a plastic tube and some drugs – Kieran would’ve freaked! I gingerly moved the needles to inside a cabinet and the drugs and tube I placed on top of them.

After a quick shower and trying to douche as much as possible with an unscrewed shower hose, I waited for Kieran and told Pedro what I did with all the stash. He grinned at me and nodded over to the windowsill. “Have you taken your own bits and bobs?”

I went over and found my stash of MDMA and pills. I nabbed one of the bottles of poppers we’d chipped in for earlier too, just in case we’d use them back at Andrew’s. Heading to the main bathroom Kieran and I found our clothes and JP and Andrew douching. When we all were ready, I popped into the kitchen and stole the makings of two Michael’s joints – I figured he owed me for the making me wear a pacifier. Then remembering that Pedro’s phone was in a pile of Finn’s clothes, I fished it out and left it where it would be found. Finally ready, we popped our heads into the main and spare bedrooms, soaked up one last time the squalid orgy scenes and said our goodbyes.

At the exit of the apartment block we saw someone had egged Tim’s Edinburgh Pride jeep – fucking Glasgow! –though to be fair – they could’ve egged it because it said Edinburgh also! Still, the mood that weekend when I met Kieran and JP, who would become future fuckbuds as well as Andrew, as well as my future dealers Pedro and Don, was special, and wasn’t even dampened by our coming down, the PEP treatment or my embarrassing attempts at flirting with Elyas later that sleepless night (I eventually fucked him but that’s another story). Kieran and JP even helped me move my stuff after the clinic on the Monday – Andrew – the poor fucker, had to work that evening. That night we had an informal housewarming and the boys met Harry and his sister Artie who came over with wine. My other new housemates Sabine and Stefan showed their faces for a bit, though Sabine left early enough and made Stefan leave with her. Kieran showed us a few moves of the highland sword dance and flirted his hole off with both Artie and Harry before getting the last bus back to Carlisle. I even managed to save one of Michael’s joints for Bill and Harry’s expert opinion – they were fuckin baying for his number before the joint was even finished. It was the first of many parties in that house and the beginning of a fantastic if somewhat messy chapter in my life.

All in all, a great fucking weekend in Glasgow!

• Upvote 6

End of an era seeing this one come to a close Rough. Really hope you'll find time to share some more adventures some time... (I hadn't realised that Irish Chem Threesome was yours too - my favourite until Glasgow Tales came along!)

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys.

You can blame avoiding doing my taxes on my recent spurt of productivity. But now I'm gonna be quiet for a bit and read the other stories here - but I'll share more memories eventually (probably when my next deadline is due) :)

If you want I can put up pictures of porn stars who look like Pedro and the others to give you more of an idea? Or maybe I should leave it to your imagination. Let me know.

Cheers

S.