Raw Dawg

tallslenderguy

Any one else tried one of these?  What do you think?

I bought one about a year ago and have used it a few times. I used it with a top fb who doesn't do raw, butt he did with this. 

I'm kind of mixed on my opinion. It feels good in as a bottom, but i wanna cut the end off so i can get the cum. I'm not a top, but tried jacking with it and didn't think it felt anywhere near as good as a ass cunt. The idea seems better than the actual thing.

The idea seems better than the actual thing.

x2.  I bought one as a way to deal with crave to anon bb.  It's a good product and works well, some tops will slide in and go.  But some freak out as they don't understand what it is  But it makes me crave the real things worse, so I pretty much gave up and started taking bb.   btw, Fort Troff makes the same deal with hole in the end.  There was sep thread here about it.  

• Upvote 1