where are all the raw bb people in the IE

BBFunBoii

good morning desertsissyboi, Got pounded last night. Hot hairy naked Top got me on my stomach, got me naked and then brushed his hands down my sweaty ass crack. Pulling my cheeks apart he rimmed me good. I felt his hard bare dick head press against my hole as he grunted and pushed his length inside me. I laid there and let him pound my hole. He grunted and pushed hard against my ass cheeks. I felt his cock hair and balls as they slapped against me. His big feet pushed my legs apart to get deeper inside. He groaned loud and I knew he was cumming deep inside me. The load is still there as we speak. Anyway, while he was pounding away I imagined you licking and smelling our stink down there. I jacked off right after and came hard down his throat thinking of you licking and sucking his load out of me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

hi all, where's all the BB TOPS in IE? for sure. Had Gang Bang Last night 6 tops was hot, WANT MORE! hit me up if u want to get on my next Gang bang, i have them in Motels in IE. stevenj69@yahoo.com please only TOPS contact me. This is what one guy that attended my GB said: "dude you have such a fuckable ass can't wait to fuck you again"