where are all the raw bb people in the IE

BBFunBoii

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi nice to hear from you yes i do love chocolate a lot and id love to get some of your nut so let me know when u get ready to come this way oh by the way if its next month thatll be cool as i stay with realitives till i find a place but u come up ill pay for a motel if thats ok but i do want a lot of your nut a lot

oh believe me when we meet iam going to be the slut iam iam going to rim his hot ass suck his balls then have him strech my hole with his big cock then iam going to suck it after he fucks me and if its cool with him ill write all about it,to bad u cant come up and join us id love to be used by 2 men.

since I am a bb bottom what I would be doing is jacking off my hard cock and waiting for sloppy seconds or thirds. You could just lay back and watch him pound my ass, licking around my hole while he was inside me would be cool too then you would be up close when he shoots him cum inside me. We'd wear the poor guy out. lol.

oh fuck yeah id be licking your hole while he fucked u then sucking his cum out of it damn right wed wear him out but what a way to go,i have a digital cam maybe we could have him take pics of his cock in our holes and his cum leaking out mmmmmm,damn u should come visit me i might be a bb bottom but id still rape that hole of yours then suck my cum out.

oh fuck yeah id be licking your hole while he fucked u then sucking his cum out of it damn right wed wear him out but what a way to go,i have a digital cam maybe we could have him take pics of his cock in our holes and his cum leaking out mmmmmm,damn u should come visit me i might be a bb bottom but id still rape that hole of yours then suck my cum out.

Is that your cock in the pic? If so I can imagine it in my hole. It would be hot to use a digital cam to see my hole stretched around your bare cock and then your cum coming out of my ass. A hot tongue licking at my cummy hole. ummm