How To Host Anon Dark Room Breeders

strangemagiclr

i wanna do the anon hotel dark room thing and get my ass bred.  what's the best way to do this?  should i get a hotel with exterior doors for convenience and anonymity or one with interior hallways for safety?  i was gonna post on CL and give guys the hotel and room via email. i'll be naked on the bed with my ass up high and head buried in the pillow.  lube and poppers will be right beside me and my ass will have a lubed plug in it so they can plug me back up after leaving a deposit.

Edited by strangemagiclr
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't say where you are, but guess you might be in the States. I know there are motel-like places there, where guys can walk in directly from outside. That's hot, but you're obviously conscious of safety (as in things being stolen?). Either way, just make sure everything is locked away so you'll be able to hear if the guy starts rummaging around. 

If you go for the interior hallway option, it's best to choose a hotel which is fairly busy where guys don't have to go to Reception first. That way you just give out the room number, swap numbers and get the guy/s to message you as he is/they are on the way up to your room. Gives you time to leave the door on the latch and get into breeding position.   

I have done both and they are equally hot. The ones with internal hallways are good but it can be more challenging with some of them requiring a room card or check-ins to come to the room. The last time o did it, it was at a hotel with external access. I gave did the latch thing with the door and the guy came in and dropped two poz loads deep in my neg hole.

Guest Pwrfkme06

Put my room number on squirt, barebackrt and place the latch across the door to keep it open.  Usually placed pillows under my ass and lube my ass well.  Then restrain my legs and arms spread wide.  Place a hog tie bondage device on the table.   I will go to sleep and love waking up to a cock or tounge entering my hole.