Cruising For The First Time Advice

newbiboi

Help 

I am 19 and going to go cruising tonight for the first time. Can anyone give me advice on what I should do? What should I do and where should I go. Also any advice on what to wear?

Anyone got personal experience to share? I will reply and let you know how it went later

Thanks 

Dude, just be yourself. Watch for non-verbal clues and def look for eye contact. Going commando never hurts. Usually guys grope themselves in a subtle way to indicate interest. If you approach a guy, do it slowly. I prefer not to grab but find a way to graze his crotch or chest with the back of my hand first. The first few seconds are all about negotiating who is taking charge. Don't be afraid of trial and error. And remember NOT to take rejection personally. Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

Make sure you wear pants or shorts that are easy to pull down and up. You may want to bring a wash cloth and towel in your car if you need to clean up. Be open to having sex with different guys and don't get pissed if someone rejects your advances. Have fun!