Getting My Grindr Groove Back

CubCase

Looks like I broke Grindr's curse.  Recently I have been striking out on Grindr. So when I got a msg from a cute 21 your old Dominican top I didn't get particularly excited, even though I have a near fetish with Dominican tops. We exchanged maybe 10 msg between us before I was answering my door naked as requested. There was no names, no status talk.  He was just as cute as his pictures were - light skin and 6'2".  He kicked off is shoes, pulled down his shorts and underwear and lifted his shirt over his head.  He revealed a sexy full body that had light definition and a thick 7" uncut dick. He sat down and I got in between his legs and sucked him.  He kept face fucking me aggressively (which isn't my natural  sexual enjoyment).  I wanted to suck him how he liked it so I hit poppers and basically held on to his hot 21 yr old ass and face fucked myself. 

He then told me to lie on the floor.  He went fishing in his shorts and put what I think was a condom and a lube package next to him.  He was knelt in between my legs looking right down at me.  He picked something up from the floor and unwrapped it.  Then I felt him rub lube all over my hole.   He then rested his dick on my hole  looking at.  I looked back up at him while caressing his chest.

I know he didn't reach down to put on a condom so i rub my hole on his head to entice him.   He adds a little lube to his own dick and puts it in me. He starts to fuck me kneeling himself right at my ass.  His dick feels so good fucking my ass  - and rubbing up on his base pubes.  Mid-way through he lifts each of my legs over his shoulders and fucks me missionary style.    He says "You like my raw Dominican cock don't you?"  I said "yes but I'm going to like your cum in my ass more."  

That did it, with that statement he picked up speed and dropped a load deep in me. 

The Grindr curse is over - 

I got another load last night that I will try to tell later.

post-41498-0-97622400-1441619405_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4