How Long Should A Bj Last?

Sharp-edge

I believe a BJ  time frame of 5 to 10 minutes is about right in public  or group settings- places like baths, saunas, sex clubs, back rooms and such. If I have begun sucking a guy, especially in one of the mentioned venues, and he edges it out and drags it on and on, I will do my damnedest to make him cum, but really, he knows I am there to  have cock and cum- and to monopolize my  mouth is a little selfish on his part. ESPECIALLY frustrating is  working and nursing away on a guy for eons, as other guys come and go- then 45 minutes or more in to sucking him, he pulls out of  your mouth, steps down a glory hole or two, pushes it in thru the hole and nuts in a minute into someone who has no investment in  his load ! 

In a one on one setting, I can see 15 minutes  as a fair amount of time to suck a guy to completion, or to get him  aroused and ready for a longer session of fucking or fisting ( or both) - with the occasional return to sucking as he  takes a break from  fucking or fisting- knowing he will return to  my ass for at least 3x as long as I  blow him