Tips To Cum When Bottoming?

topstud127

Any tips to cum when bottoming? It rarely happens with me and when it does, there has to be a specific stroke in my ass and me jerking off. I get fucked every week but the last time I came from it was in July - it's that rare! I tend to make bottoms cum/orgasm handsfree or get them to the point of needing to jerk off. I'm guessing it's just me. 

• Upvote 1

If you need to jerk off in order to cum when getting fucked, I don't see a problem with that?

Sometimes i'll cum hands free if a top has a cock that is really working my prostate well. Other times I have to jerk off in order to cum simply because either the top's cock isn't shaped to hit my prostate or his technique isn't doing much for me.

Either way, I do end up cumming 99% of the time when I get fucked, unless i've been specifically instructed not to.

• Upvote 2

Mutual satisfaction in the normal aspects of fucking is important. You not getting off brings to mind a question... Do you enjoy being fucked? Does it feel good at all? Or do you do it just to make the other man happy? samshadowxxx said it.. I agree. If you need to jack, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I rarely come without jacking myself while getting fucked. If you enjoy getting fucked, then jack the fuck out of your dick. ;)

• Upvote 3

Mutual satisfaction in the normal aspects of fucking is important. You not getting off brings to mind a question... Do you enjoy being fucked? Does it feel good at all? Or do you do it just to make the other man happy? samshadowxxx said it.. I agree. If you need to jack, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I rarely come without jacking myself while getting fucked. If you enjoy getting fucked, then jack the fuck out of your dick. ;)

Nope, I enjoy it and the thought of doing it.  :)

• Upvote 1

If a Top can make me cum hands free, that's the greatest.   Otherwise, I try to concentrate only on the sensations in my fuckhole while he's breeding me.    While I enjoy cumming, I usually don't play with my dick when getting bred.    

Of course, if my Top orders me to jack off or cum while getting my ass plowed, I will.

Guest 24collegekid420

Ive only had one time in which ive been getting fucked and i cum hands free. not much just alittle feels amazing. other than that i jerk. i hate being left wanting, needing more cock its happend. when the top cums to quick. I have a married daddy that fucks me every now and then. he cums with in 3 mins of entering my ass. i love dick i want to continue getting FUCKED!!!