Gay Friendly Doctors

Blueyedsoul

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone in the desert has a recommendation for a good gay doctor. Currently, I am a fully insured PrEPster. I teach for a christian medical school and as a result, even though I am insured, I'd like to keep my primary provider (the christian medical school) out of the loop. I found a doctor in Los Angeles however I do not feel like making the hour and a half drive, especially when Palm Springs is only a 40 minute jaunt. Did I say christian medical school... LOL.

Basically, recently after a sex party, I came up with Chlaymia and Gonorrhea. Cost of playing raw! All I want is to make the apppointment, get treated and leave. It would be a cash only basis. Since I have been on PrEP, I've needed treatment three times in two years. Again, the cost of being a fledgling cum dump.

I know I can try Desert Aids Project but would prefer more discretion. Plus, lately, I have had many friends come back with not so rave reviews for DAP. Thoughts? Recommendations? Hit me up here or via a message.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...