What's The Difference Between A Stud And A Hunk?

rawTOP

"Hunk" to me refers almost totally to physical appearance. (But I personally rarely if ever use the term)

"Stud" has more of a connotation of virility and sexual prowess. Maybe a bit more likely to be a top rather than a bottom (truly straight guys are pretty much never "studs" to me) although a masculine vers-bottom can be a stud too. Perhaps also something of masculine appearance and bearing too.

Guest Boxir55

I would say a hunk is more a good looking well muscled guy who may or may not be good in bed. A stud to me is a guy who probably has a bigger than average cock and who knows how to use it, the type of guy you want to be with regularly.

I agree that HUNK is defined by good looks/appearance - he might be crap in bed.

A STUD is defined by sexual prowess/stamina.

I'd much rather get fucked by an ugly STUD who can get hard, stay hard and deliver a load, than by a sexually incompetent pretty boy.

I'd much rather get fucked by an ugly STUD who can get hard, stay hard and deliver a load, than by a sexually incompetent pretty boy.

Not to derail the thread, but what is it with the pretty boys who are sexually incompetent?

I guess it stems from spending all your time in the bathhouse throwing attitude around instead of actually having sex (and learning how to be good at it in the process).

Have to agree a hunk is well muscled gorgeous guy who might be a stud

A stud is a guy who knows how to fuck and use what he's got doesn't have to be a top

My personal taste is for hunky studs and luckily my bf is one and we know quite a few who we regularly play with