[Ted's Cum Whores] Max at the Zone

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Ted's original blog post click here

Friday September 18, 2009 from 8:00pm to 4:00am I'll be taking anonymous bareback loads through a gloryhole at THE ZONE in Los Angeles. All tops are welcome to shoot multiple wads up my ass no matter what!! Look for me in the booths located on the second floor. I'll be in the one with the silver letters "BB" on the door. Go into any one of the empty booths on either side of me, unzip and let me suck your cock until you're rock hard. Then I'll slide my hole onto your dick so you can pump my ass, dump your seed and leave me used and lubed with cum for the next guy.

The Zone LA

1037 N. Sycamore Ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90038

(One block east of La Brea & just south of Santa Monica Blvd.)

It's $22 for a one time admission. There is limited parking in the lot and street parking available. I will not have access to my computer. You may call my cell only to confirm my location and if I'm still taking loads. (714) 865-8841 NO TEXTING.

facepic2.JPG

gus+005.jpg

bodpic3.jpg

asspic.jpg

asspic4.jpg4562057707528498860-7862108835308847155?l=tedscumwhores.blogspot.com

More...